Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Iggy: "I AM COMING BACK!"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

PLEASE what is going on with this site?? I literally needed 10 minutes just to post a thread...

17 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

PLEASE what is going on with this site?? I literally needed 10 minutes just to post a thread...

RIGHT its gotten insane

Good because End of an Era was not my cup of tea.

 

Serve us another Survive The Summer queen :jonny5: 

Just now, Sharapov said:

why's she always angry??? good luck getting that 3k debut week sales

You seem to be the only angry one here. CRY ABOUT IT

yes more Iggy bops!!!
End of an Era is saur good, ya'll better relisten

7 hours ago, Sharapov said:

why's she always angry??? good luck getting that 3k debut week sales

You're angry in every thread. She's also annoyed because she still gets hated on when she's doing nothing.

 

1 minute ago, Domination said:

cheque bounced

She's getting a fat check evert night she's performing on tour and selling perfume. Stay mad.

 

7 hours ago, Attitude said:

im excitd as hell!

I’m glad she’s been touring last year and now again. It’s brought life back to her! Hearing 15k people a night sing your songs is motivating.

 

Bring on the bops!

49 minutes ago, TurntUp said:

I’m glad she’s been touring last year and now again. It’s brought life back to her! Hearing 15k people a night sing your songs is motivating.

 

Bring on the bops!

she lives for the applause 

I’m so glad, as if she would’ve given up after her last album and I am The Strip Club it was just too much of a serve :clap3:

 

I think she’s actually responded to all her criticisms and mistakes quite well and time has been the ultimate truth teller, but it turns out some people just hate her regardless of what she does.
 

People are allowed to grow, and she’s clearly serving it by deciding to live her life regardless of a few obsessed haters that definitely aren’t happy with their own miserable lives. She’s actually a good role model to people because of her honesty, maturity and authenticity and I can’t say if I were in her position I wouldn’t struggle with the online hatred she’s faced because it would be intense. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.