Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Demi Lovato - "SUBSTANCE"

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Spincrease: 

DEMI LOVATO SUBSTANCE 84 33 Leaders

Starters

 

(84 spins from 33 stations in total) 

 

 

From the radio stations showing on allaccess (does not include all stations):

 

63 spins (up +22 from yesterday) from 15 Stations (up +7 from yesterday)

No audience yet?

  • Replies 347
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

No audience yet?

There is but it's a hassle to calculate and it doesn't really signify much atm

8 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

The playlisting for Substance is worse than the playlisting of SOMT

What are they waiting?:skull:

I guess they’re waiting to see if this makes any noise on radio before investing in streaming? :skull: 

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

A bop :jonnycat: Should’ve been the lead (or is it?)

technically it is since SOMT didn't get radio release

Also some fellow lovatic reaction representation, bc ultimately that's what matters! I love how rock stans and Demi stans are ALL embracing Demi's rock revival and enjoying the singles so far. Substance is my personal favorite tho

 

 

This is completely irrelevant but how did they manage to drop so much weight so fast? They look amazing. I'm envious.

24 minutes ago, Bacratto said:

This is completely irrelevant but how did they manage to drop so much weight so fast? They look amazing. I'm envious.

And the way all her weight goes to her thighs, wheW

 

9Ua2zMs.jpg

 

Hot queen, whether thicc or not

 

 

7 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

I guess they’re waiting to see if this makes any noise on radio before investing in streaming? :skull: 

I doubt it

Playlisting fell today from 28,6M to 15,5M because they were relying only on New Music Friday:skull:

I don't get why Demi's not getting TTH anymore, or at least better playlisting from other big playlists. It's frustrating, but I have to deal I guess. :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, Mr. Duff said:

I don't get why Demi's not getting TTH anymore, or at least better playlisting from other big playlists. It's frustrating, but I have to deal I guess. :dancehall3:

It doesn't even make sense. There are tons of playlists that can be used. Like just to reach a decent 60M playlist reach.. It doesn't even have to be TTH

22 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Spincrease: 

DEMI LOVATO SUBSTANCE 84 33 Leaders

Starters

 

(84 spins from 33 stations in total) 

 

 

From the radio stations showing on allaccess (does not include all stations):

 

63 spins (up +22 from yesterday) from 15 Stations (up +7 from yesterday)

 

Spincrease

DEMI LOVATO SUBSTANCE 119 38 Leaders Starters

 

119 spins (+35 spins); 38 Stations (+5 stations) 

 

 

Edited by Rob_Matteo

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

 

Spincrease

DEMI LOVATO SUBSTANCE 119 38 Leaders Starters

 

119 spins (+35 spins); 38 Stations (+5 stations) 

 

 

That's good! Let's go Substance!! 

13 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

That's good! Let's go Substance!! 

Slow but steady, maybe it will be her second GYHAB :eli:

 

nn, I'm kinda obsessed with the music video, especially the diner scene.

6 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Slow but steady, maybe it will be her second GYHAB :eli:

 

All the lies we tell :WAP:

13 hours ago, Bacratto said:

This is completely irrelevant but how did they manage to drop so much weight so fast? They look amazing. I'm envious.

I've been suspecting that she got liposuction. I think that should be okay, but I hope she'll be able to maintain the peace she has discovered with food so it doesn't get overboard. 

17 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

I've been suspecting that she got liposuction. I think that should be okay, but I hope she'll be able to maintain the peace she has discovered with food so it doesn't get overboard. 

Nah Demi has just been working out a lot again

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.