Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Will the "Act I" be the only Act?

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Yes, cause it will bomb and Bey and the hive will pretend it doesn't exist like her previous releases :bunny:

You're in for a rude awakening baby

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It is called « Renaissance » ? :deadbanana2:

I despise the marketing and God-like image she wants to sell and that name definitely isn’t helping.

 

Happy for her fans though, it’s been a long time

As a Francophone I'd expect you to know what that term entails. :rip:

Act I - Beyonce, Renaissance 

Act II - Jay Z, Baroque 

Act III - OTR III

Act IV - Everything 4 Love 


fVKluN0.thumb.gif.b077d5a528709dc2f7a1e0

 

 

1 minute ago, abeille said:

You're in for a rude awakening baby

The outright suffering OBH is about to to endure :toofunny3: “b-b-bUT hEr fLop SiDe pRojEctS” is all they ever had, conveniently forgetting about her eventful solo projects. The fact that Apple Music is promoting it on their homepage/Instagram 1 month prior is already very telling tbh.

 

OT: Part 2 could be a visual or a stripped down version of the original (part 1) similar to the way Alicia Keys recently released her last album. It could mean a lot of things, but  it’s highly unlikely that Beyoncé will just scrap it and expect people to forget and move on if it were to underperform. She’s clearly invested and rolling this out very strategically. The marketing on this is brilliant. 

I think Act I will be a 10-12 track album followed by another 10-12 track Act II released 2 months after the first one. This should give the era legs. And this could become the start of a new trend (the way ST changed release day) 

I see it like a Folklore + Evermore situation. 

Act I might be the main focus, and Act II should be the continuation that will boost her Grammy chances. 

 

I'm pretty sure she will have brand new music for Act II, though, and it won't just be a deluxe. She's been working on it for years. 

 

Nah her 20th anniversary is coming shell probably release it then

27 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I see it like a Folklore + Evermore situation. 

Act I might be the main focus, and Act II should be the continuation that will boost her Grammy chances. 

 

I'm pretty sure she will have brand new music for Act II, though, and it won't just be a deluxe. She's been working on it for years. 

 

This is what I thought. Next time might be less stacked without Adele/Kendrick but I can't even imagine what else could come from the likes of Taylor etc before 2024. :rip: I hope Bey can snatch an AOTY this time somewhere

1 hour ago, abeille said:

You're in for a rude awakening baby

I assure you I'm quite awake from all the bombs she released :bunny:

4 hours ago, Fastlane said:

Do we have some examples? 

George Michael's Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1. But Vol. 2 was scrapped due to the dispute between him and his label.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.