Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Predict the female 1989 Vault Collab

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

Lana, I speak it into existence

How would she fit on 1989?

I feel like 1989 won't have any collabs outside the BB remix. 

 

I feel it'll Harry Styles on one of their co-writes that never go released. :bird:

5 minutes ago, Squall said:

How would she fit on 1989?

I mean 1989 rips off BTD lyrically, why not give her actual credit 

  • Author

I would love Taylor on Katy’s album, but the latter on 1939 seems off brand. :eli:
 

9 minutes ago, StonedSoulPicnic said:

Ingrid Michaelson. 

Seems likely, she has a deleted tweet pre-1989, “work on that song for you.”

20 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

I feel like 1989 won't have any collabs outside the BB remix. 

 

I feel it'll Harry Styles on one of their co-writes that never go released. :bird:

giphy.webp

 

37 minutes ago, Squall said:

How would she fit on 1989?

Wildest dreams was obviously inspired by Lana lol

6 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Wildest dreams was obviously inspired by Lana lol

Wildest Dreams being your only example lol

 

She still has nothing to do on an album like 1989 so I hope she won't be on it

Edited by Squall

Madonna

 

Actually though I'd live for someone like Annie Lennox, or some female icon from the mid-late 80s to tie the album more directly to that time

Edited by wastedpotential

I hope we get more female collaborators with more verses like Phoebe Bridgers. A Lana or Olivia Collab would be a dream

  • Author
1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

Isn't an Olivia collab confirmed by "insiders"

No, just fans hoping, and theorizing, only for Olivia to later on say that Speak Now and reputation are her fave Taylor albums, and not N/A89.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Bruce Springsteen or Kip Moore 

 

Ryan Adams would have been cool, but his past actions now would make it very problematic. 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.