Madonna has a dilemma

GlamSlam

I'm not sure what she means by this, but (to me) it sounds like she's considering handing over the directors chair to someone else to go on a world tour. I don't think she's on the verge of scrapping the movie at all, but I'd like to hear what you all think.

Please keep it cute. :heart:

Edited by GlamSlam

She should stay away from that movie if she wants it to be successful :toofunny3:

Go on world tour and break the records again :cm:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Scrap the movie it's gonna be a mess and Julia garner is no Madonna! Cast Emmy Rossum and I might be interested since she just slayed my world with Angelyne. But yea world tour with no Madame X songs would be ideal.

19 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

she's considering handing over the directors chair to someone else to go on a world tour.

Lettuce pray :jonny5:

Honestly...her handling the director's job to someone else while taking care of her own legacy as the shooting is happening is the best combo possible here. 

5 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Scrap the movie it's gonna be a mess and Julia garner is no Madonna! Cast Emmy Rossum and I might be interested since she just slayed my world with Angelyne. But yea world tour with no Madame X songs would be ideal.

A greatest hits tour excluding everything from the Intercrap years. :heart:

15 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

it sounds like she's considering handing over the directors chair to someone else to go on a world tour

A dream, literally a dream :jonny:

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

No. All eras should be included. There's nothing wrong with having 3 songs from Interscope in there. Girl Gone Wild, ***** I'm Madonna and Medellin would be more than okay for a huge GH tour from her.

Julia said no as long as Hag is at the helm, good girl :clap3:

Madonna needs the goodwill of the movie to tour though, she's done absolutely NOTHING in the past 10 years to make people want to see her live :skull:

Let David Fincher direct it please

She discovered him so he owes ha

MadonnasBoyfriend
12 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Oh no. I stan Madonna in her 40s above all other Madonnas. My stan ends at anything post rebel heart. The guy Ritchie years own my heart but Evita and ray of light too

They should focus on the biopic and then consider a tour. The demand will be insane if the film is successful.

She’s probably asking which should come first. I don’t imagine her to let someone else direct the movie about her life. 

25 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Honestly...her handling the director's job to someone else while taking care of her own legacy as the shooting is happening is the best combo possible here. 

PLEASE YESS :jonny5:

Why did i read it as Madonna has dementia? :jonny2:

24 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

No. All eras should be included. There's nothing wrong with having 3 songs from Interscope in there. Girl Gone Wild, ***** I'm Madonna and Medellin would be more than okay for a huge GH tour from her.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a lot of the songs on those albums, but some of the singles were...interesting choices.

Loved GGW, but I didn't like BIM and Medellin at all. I'd rather she did GMAYL and LFL, tbh :rip:

2 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Why did i read it as Madonna has dementia? :jonny2:

Cause you need glasses since those words aren't remotely similar

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a lot of the songs on those albums, but some of the singles were...interesting choices.

Loved GGW, but I didn't like BIM and Medellin at all. I'd rather she did GMAYL and LFL, tbh :rip:

GMAYL has less streams that GGW on Spotify and YouTube. LFL is the least streamed single from Rebel Heart. Ghosttown surpassed it in both and was released with no hype around it.

A world tour AND another director handling the biopic is a double win :jonny5:

She needs to give the directors chair to someone else and go on tour, hopefully someone will doctor the script as well.

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

it sounds like she's considering handing over the directors chair to someone else to go on a world tour.

omg i'm manifesting this, the best case scenario for everyone :jonny3:

Someone tell her, she is not a Movie Director, and if she play her cards right a Series would be better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.