Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Why do Swifties dislike Dua?

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Let's not lie now 

 

Lippers have always had a personal vendetta against Taylor lol

Katara and Timber were literally spamming this website with Taylor hate threads. Bloodflowers, Uncleflopry and that other one that always be using colored sheet stats and **** too. And now with OP being the newest member. 

Have you ever seen a swiftie spam this website with Dua hate threads? Yeah I thought so :sadviolin:

All those "Dua stans" are pretending to be "stans" just to use her payola receipts to attack and troll artists they hate? :eek:

 

I thought they were stanning because they love Sweetest Pie and Potion :eek:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my understanding Swifties generally like Dua.  I am a Swiftie and I love dua.  I went to her FN tour and had a great time.  

There seems to be a phenomenon of certain Dua fans going after Taylor and Taylor fans going after Dua.  I am not sure how it started, but it is definitely coming from both fandoms 

Stanning both ladies has been a blessing, yall should try it too

18 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Dua is a better writer now? Quality over Quantity? WoC? :rip:

Albanian is not the white race.

Just now, Rican said:

Albanian is not the white race.

Since when? 

idk but i've noticed it too. every dua thread always has them spamming the same "TTH !111!! residency" type stale drags 

There are a lot of Swifties, so chances are some of them dislike Dua.

 

I think Dua is cool. And both are albums are really good

39 minutes ago, Squall said:

f527705b65.png

2f89d6107b.png

563ae99257.png

21ccf0b91c.png

 

Imagine being as obsessed as this OP :rip: 

The obsession :rip::rip::rip:

I would argue it Must be from jealousy of Dua's songwriting ability

I don’t have nothing against dua

future nostalgia is amazing

i saw dua back in 2017 when she was playing those small venues in LA before she blew up. 
 

 

Seems like Dua stans just hate every talented artist with organic success. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.