Can Biden turn it around?

jakeisphat

• He's failed to fulfill several major promises that he campaigned on, even with a majority in both chambers of congress
  • His approval within his own party is on a steady decline
  • He hasn't "unified" the nation as he claimed he would
  • He has allowed his agenda to be run by DINOs and refuses to stand up to them
  • He's out here supporting pro-life legislators to spite progressive ones

Altogether... he's flopping. 

giphy.gif 

Is there anything he can do at this point to turn this mess around (aside from retiring), or is he over for good? :skull:

Cancel student debt and decriminalize marijuana. Re-election confirmed!

fdg.thumb.gif.7411486b7aa7b744d859529f55

• ATRL Moderator

Not sure if it would be enough to save his presidency, but two simple things he could via executive action:

1. Cancel a significant amount of student debt.
  2. Decriminalize marijuana.

I fear it may be too late but there really are easy things he could do that are widely popular. Unfortunately, democrats are completely ineffective and willing to let republicans ruin the country if it'll help them fundraise later :rip:

Thinking Of You

Cancel student debt, legalize marijuana in all states, and implement an Anti-Hate Black crime bill.

Honestly, I have a feeling this is only the beginning. Democrats are saving the student debt forgiveness for when they need it.

No way, he’s already the Antichrist for republicans, and he hasn’t done a single thing democrats would like, so why would he start now?

No, it's a wrap for him. 

As others said, canceling student debt would do him some justice at least. 

He hasn't fulfilled the promises you stated. An uneventful president and vice president.

The man can’t even form a full sentence 

umjLoEf.thumb.gif.5f389065a62ceca16c3857

He could pass every popular thing known to man via executive order and I still don’t think things could turn around, a recession is about to hit :skull: 

He had so much going for him as the conqueror of Trumpelstiltskin but completely lost ALL goodwill democrats gained in 2020 and early 2021 by being an awful president. When Trump is re-elected in 2024, democrats can thank themselves.

33 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Cancel student debt and decriminalize marijuana.

Deposit $50k into my MOHELA account and we'll start talking. 

• ATRL Moderator

Not at this pace, but a simple action on student loan debt or marijuana could turn it around 

Imagine thinking legalizing Marijuana would be enough to undo all the damage and absolute non-progress he's made :bibliahh:

Get a grip. Student debt is something they'll never go through with, because it's what they like to use for campaigning promises... and student debt isn't going to do **** for most of the population anyways, lmao. 

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

Cancel student debt, legalize marijuana in all states, and implement an Anti-Hate Black crime bill.

I really don't see why it's so hard to legalize marijuana

All this going on and y’all think student debt forgiveness and legal Mary Jane is going to do anything for most Americans. 

LOL. He’s not planning on doing anything. That’s his whole failed strategy.

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, princedonte said:

All this going on and y’all think student debt forgiveness and legal Mary Jane is going to do anything for most Americans. 

The reasons people bring these up is that they are exceedingly popular and something that can be done via Executive Action (i.e., without Congress).

It's pretty much a wrap and the scary thing is whoever the Republican nominee is (Trump or DeSantis) they will take America down a dark, dark path. 

All POTUS promise things and don't deliver...but this time Biden couldn't do that because of the political climate and he still decided to get nothing done. I'm actually pretty scared of what Republicans will do, Roe vs Wade, Gay Marriage, Education, Discrimination, Religion....there are some truly fascist things they want to pass.

"even with a majority of both chambers"

You're joking right? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.