Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"Dancing with the Devil..." reaches 1B streams on Spotify

Featured Replies

Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over reaches 1B streams on Spotify, becoming legend Demi's fourth album to reach the milestone after DEMI (2013), Confident (2015) and Tell Me You Love Me (2017)

 

 

LR5PDY26UBEALNDIXHEKM63WSM.jpg

 

 

 

 

:party: Stream Demi's most UNDERRATED album to celebrate. :party: 

 

 

 

Edited by thatsmydemi

  • Author
1 minute ago, Brikenbur said:

1B and still flip flopped:coffee2:

 

flopped and you're still pressed

 

Brikenbur

2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

 

flopped and you're still pressed

 

Brikenbur

What? I’ve bought all of Demi’s previous albums beside this one. Pressed? Sure, thatsmydemi :keir:

  • ATRL Moderator

I STILL STREAM THIS ALBUM RELIGIOUSLY :jonny5:Was just listening to the Target vinyl last night actually :jamming:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

What? I’ve bought all of Demi’s previous albums beside this one. Pressed? Sure, thatsmydemi :keir:

 

Brikenbur

an underrated album...

 

The Art of Starting Over (song) is still in rotation

 

Would be at 3B if she had included I'm Sorry on the standard edition! 

Did it reach 1B without I Love Me, I'm Ready and OK Not To Be OK?

 

Regardless, this album deserves so much more. :alexz: Met Him Last Night deserved to be a decent hit.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.