Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Misha Collins undebuts bisexuality

Featured Replies

  • Replies 80
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who is an introvert? Who's an extrovert? Who's bisexual? I'm all THREE!"

 

--- jk jk, I'm 100% straight

 

annoyed-sad.gif

 

1 hour ago, Fleabag said:

This being his pinned tweet is so :bibliahh:

 

 

45 minutes ago, Fleabag said:

:deadbanana2:

 

26 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

 

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana: :deadbanana4: :deadvision:

 

This 123 tweet punch :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

iconic :ahh:

 

:bibliahh:omg I never even realized this happened I love her 

read half the thread thinking it was misha b for some reason confused why everyone was using he/him :rip:

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

he meant it in an Alyssa Milano way 

 

10850344-0-image-a-20_1552333267575.jpg

:ahh: 

His manager said that’s gonna ruin your career and he scrambled. 

36 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

His manager said that’s gonna ruin your career and he scrambled. 

This is the first thing that came to mind!

47 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

His manager said that’s gonna ruin your career and he scrambled. 

The good sis has barely appeared in anything but bit parts since Supernatural I doubt coming out as bi would make much of a difference

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

The good sis has barely appeared in anything but bit parts since Supernatural I doubt coming out as bi would make much of a difference

Maybe he’s trying to appear in more than bit parts though? 

Not this giving me deja vu.

Me. I Am. Misha: The Bisexual Chanteuse.

 

Republic Records Flashlight GIF by Jessie J - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Mellark

6 hours ago, John Slayne said:

he meant it in an Alyssa Milano way 

 

10850344-0-image-a-20_1552333267575.jpg

I- :bibliahh:This is giving spambot

 

tumblr_p2ludnNEaB1qa40ozo1_1280.jpg

Quote

Who is an introvert? Who's an extrovert? Who's bisexual? I'm all THREE!

What's that supposed to mean then? I'm confused :hoetenks:

I like Misha, but this whole situation literally didn’t need to happen :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.