Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ME! vs Smile vs Piano

Choose Your Favorite 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Song?

    • ME! - Taylor Swift
      28%
      22
    • Smile - Katy Perry
      34%
      26
    • Piano - Ariana Grande
      36%
      28

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which of these Radio Disney #1 singles with lyrics that cut glass do you use the most? 
 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

ME!th is atrocious and Smile is meh :bam:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

At least "Smile" is a bop, ME! lowkey began her run of being chart poison 

SMILE IS AMAZING

Oy6063A.thumb.gif.bb0a291c3b86c92b9549cb

 

I'm 2.0, remodeled

Used to be dull, now I sparkle

Had a piece of humble pie

That ego check saved my life 

 

Now I got a smile like Lionel Richie

Big and bright, need shades just to see me

Tryna stay alive just like I'm the Bee Gees (Oh, woah)

A Mona Lisa masterpiece (Now I'm)

Oy6063A.thumb.gif.bb0a291c3b86c92b9549cb

Two “lead” singles versus album filler piano???? Y’all will thread anything these days. 
 

anyways, piano EATS. :bam:

3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Two “lead” singles versus album filler piano???? Y’all will thread anything these days. 
 

anyways, piano EATS. :bam:

How is smile a lead single…

Piano is a very cute song, I find it funny how she was telling us since the beginning she wasn't going to make the big ballads we want from her :deadbanana4:

12 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

How is smile a lead single…

If you had to pick a lead single from that album what would you even pick? NRO was way too early. Even Daisies was a bit too early. I think Smile works fine, and it was released just a month before the alberm. Not to mention, it’s the title track. 

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

If you had to pick a lead single from that album what would you even pick? NRO was way too early. Even Daisies was a bit too early. I think Smile works fine, and it was released just a month before the alberm. Not to mention, it’s the title track. 

Ofc it was the lead single, and her 3rd attempt to release a successful one before the album, sadly it didn't happen.

 

Piano > Me > Smile

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

If you had to pick a lead single from that album what would you even pick? NRO was way too early. Even Daisies was a bit too early. I think Smile works fine, and it was released just a month before the alberm. Not to mention, it’s the title track. 

This fanfiction…

Daisies was marketed as the “official” lead single from the album and it was released only a few months before the album, which isn’t abnormal. 

18 hours ago, halcyonday said:

SMILE IS AMAZING

Oy6063A.thumb.gif.bb0a291c3b86c92b9549cb

 

I'm 2.0, remodeled

Used to be dull, now I sparkle

Had a piece of humble pie

That ego check saved my life 

 

Now I got a smile like Lionel Richie

Big and bright, need shades just to see me

Tryna stay alive just like I'm the Bee Gees (Oh, woah)

A Mona Lisa masterpiece (Now I'm)

Oy6063A.thumb.gif.bb0a291c3b86c92b9549cb

It’s the most fun song among these 3 by default lol. At least it works as the Target back to school ad jingle and served its purpose. Definitely better than “hey kids! spelling is fun!”

 Oy6063A.thumb.gif.bb0a291c3b86c92b9549cb

Edited by Witnessed ET

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Definitely better than “hey kids! spelling is fun!”

You’re dragging the bridge of ME! when Smile doesn’t even have a bridge. (Not that I’m defending ME!’s bridge or anything about that disaster, just pointing out the hypocrisy). 

2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

You’re dragging the bridge of ME! when Smile doesn’t even have a bridge. (Not that I’m defending ME!’s bridge or anything about that disaster, just pointing out the hypocrisy). 

Smile doesn’t have a bridge because it was supposed to be a Diddy feature after the 2nd chorus , and Diddy’s rap verse was actually very fun, witty and binded the whole song together very well. But Katy decided to cut it to keep Smile as a solo album. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Piano is legitimately one of my favorite Ari tracks. Such a fun bop. Gotta go with it. 

Piano is a masterpiece

Not you all treat it like a garbage

The melody >>> 

 

Smile came second. It's a bop

 

ME! is embarassing. The only thing I like is the verse lyric

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.