Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shakira poses with robot ?

Featured Replies

The robots are so ugly, it looks like she's promoting a product for Apple or Tesla :skull: I hate the visuals of this era already 

13 minutes ago, Forevermore. said:

The robots are so ugly, it looks like she's promoting a product for Apple or Tesla :skull: I hate the visuals of this era already 

It really does. :skull:

Can't wait to hear the new tracks! This is giving me huge Teenage Dream / Fergalicious vibes.

Are we sure that's not just one of the guys from Daft Punk? :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Forevermore. said:

The robots are so ugly, it looks like she's promoting a product for Apple or Tesla :skull: I hate the visuals of this era already 

This robot makes me think of the BEP's futuristic aesthetic :dies:

3 hours ago, Forevermore. said:

The robots are so ugly, it looks like she's promoting a product for Apple or Tesla :skull: I hate the visuals of this era already 

:dies:

This reminded me of Lady Gaga circa 2012 resorting to every single gimmick possible to gain attention lol. I’m still here for it though.

Can someone explain what's with the robot? I haven't been following her lately.

53 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Can someone explain what's with the robot? I haven't been following her lately.

she sings like a robot in her new single (and probably will try to make viral robot dance on TikTok)

 

That robot looks like he wants to go all the way but i won't hold it against him, she's a stunning woman. :clap3:

15 hours ago, commander said:

This reminded me of Lady Gaga circa 2012 resorting to every single gimmick possible to gain attention lol. I’m still here for it though.

Lady Gaga circa 2012 was as popular as she ever was performing the sold out Born This Way Ball around the world and about to break her hip. But you tried I guess. :toofunny2:

 

OT: cute

16 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

That robot looks like he wants to go all the way but i won't hold it against him, she's a stunning woman. :clap3:

Looks like Mr Robot succeded. He got Shak in bed. :rip:

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.