Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Request a GIF/Avatar

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

You're the kindest person on hereย :hug:

Thanks a lot babes! :heart2: Keep up the good work.

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 117.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How are these?ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Which part do you want?ย  ย 

  • It's okay, no need to apologize! Just remember it for next timeย  ย  ย  Miraculously under the size limit. Lucky you! ย  ย  ย 

Could i please get an avi out of this video from 8:36 to 8:51 please

ย 

ย 

17 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Could i please get an avi out of this video from 8:36 to 8:51 please

ย 

ย 

Is this any good?ย :lakitu:

ย 

BOrljCy.gif

ย 

only it's too big for ATRL to upload so I had to optimize a bit. here:

ย 

sr2wHv1.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Danes said:

Is this any good?ย :lakitu:

ย 

BOrljCy.gif

ย 

only it's too big for ATRL to upload so I had to optimize a bit. here:

ย 

sr2wHv1.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thank u so much

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Do you need a gif from this? I can take care of it right now.

2 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Do you need a gif from this? I can take care of it right now.

A handful would be nice. You pick and choose the best momentsย :heart:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

A handful would be nice. You pick and choose the best momentsย :heart:

I made these from what I thought were the funniest partsย :dies:

ย 

54dezXo.gif

ย 

fsdGMlk.gif

ย 

T40PNDR.gif

ย 

ZeSnlbY.gif

32 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

I made these from what I thought were the funniest partsย :dies:

ย 

54dezXo.gif

ย 

fsdGMlk.gif

ย 

T40PNDR.gif

ย 

ZeSnlbY.gif

Tysm ๐Ÿ™

  • Author
18 hours ago, LCTV said:

1:36 can it go till I need you baby 1:53 somehow?

vd4KMvR.gif

3 hours ago, nostalgic said:

vd4KMvR.gif

thank you!

ย 

Is there a more HQ version I could use on Last.FM too? I dont think they have

the atrl memory limit.ย 

0:34-0:43ย 

Pla and tyย :alexz3:

ย 

ย 

Edited by xfreshkidxx

  • Author
5 hours ago, Raver said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyHyMx8sBH3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
ย 

ย 

Was wondering if I could get this video in avi size ย :heart:

L1tqK5g.gif

ย 

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

0:34-0:43ย 

Pla and tyย :alexz3:

ย 

ย 

r8mYyJr.gif

4 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

L1tqK5g.gif

ย 

I love it thank youย :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.