#BlackDontCrack

Devin

Thinking Of You
3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Facts but also I requested it for midnight.

Hide contents

I thought it be interesting since so many users “stan” KDot and claim they aren’t bandwagoners so why not have a banner? :eli:

And I plan on requesting more anticipated R&B/Hip Hop albums by Black artists cause we need the diversity.

You can request whoever you want except for Chloe. We don’t need more people dragging her and her trash music. 

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Facts but also I requested it for midnight.

Reveal hidden contents

I thought it be interesting since so many users “stan” KDot and claim they aren’t bandwagoners so why not have a banner? :eli:

And I plan on requesting more anticipated R&B/Hip Hop albums by Black artists cause we need the diversity.

Oop :deadbanana4: I got your plans ruined .

but in all seriousness this is an issue.

5 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

You can request whoever you want except for Chloe. We don’t need more people dragging her and her trash music. 

Her music isn’t bad :rip: but I requested before.

Thinking Of You
11 minutes ago, Devin said:

You a whole lie…

:hoetenks:

14 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Oop :deadbanana4: I got your plans ruined .

but in all seriousness this is an issue.

No worries maybe more people will stream. :eli:

12 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

You a whole lie…

Treat Me was a cute bop for 2 weeks 

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Speezy said:

Treat Me was a cute bop for 2 weeks 

Not for 2 weeks :dies:

16 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

You a whole lie…

If you don’t leave that lady alone. :dies:

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

Not for 2 weeks :dies:

I overplayed it, it’s still cute but only the chorus :rip:. I felt like the production on verses needed some umph

Thinking Of You
9 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I overplayed it, it’s still cute but only the chorus :rip:. I felt like the production on verses needed some umph

The chorus is atrocious. I mean, it’s pitched very high and that random sample in the back is a mess. You know how back in the day labels would tell you what to sing, what to release, and what to do? Yeah they need to do that with Chloe. 

Like I said before Chlöe just needs to find her footing/style. Outside that she’s mad talented and beautiful lol. 

11 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

The chorus is atrocious. I mean, it’s pitched very high and that random sample in the back is a mess. You know how back in the day labels would tell you what to sing, what to release, and what to do? Yeah they need to do that with Chloe. 

I sksksk :deadvision:

Thinking Of You
9 minutes ago, Devin said:

Like I said before Chlöe just needs to find her footing/style. Outside that she’s mad talented and beautiful lol. 

4a627d44e4c7166661f54bc80db8f31a.jpg

- -

The 2010s were so white. How did we survive? :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

4a627d44e4c7166661f54bc80db8f31a.jpg

- -

The 2010s were so white. How did we survive? :toofunny3:

:rip:

We had some Black talent during the 2010s. A handful of Black artists kinda fell off cause of the EDM/Pop merge didn’t suit them. 

Thinking Of You
5 hours ago, Devin said:

:rip:

We had some Black talent during the 2010s. A handful of Black artists kinda fell off cause of the EDM/Pop merge didn’t suit them. 

Regarding Kendrick, if I speak, I’m going to get banned :dies:

19 hours ago, Devin said:

.........       ...........      ..........      ...........

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

.........       ...........      ..........      ...........

Wbk you an R&B snob. :dies:

If you don’t vibe to her music, that’s fine.

If you don’t like her solo career, that’s fine.

If you think she do too much, that’s fine lol.

Problem is we (as Black folks) so quick to judge and put this woman in a box to what we want her to be. We can’t control that. 

Also, y’all being overly critical on someone living they best life. If the music not my cup of tea, I won’t stream it lol. I’m not going out my way put down a Black artist or express my dislike to influence other users who may like them – white mfs here do an excellent job at that already. 

Idk maybe other Chlövers can give they thoughts…

@99sandthe2000s @EarStyle @MrLovett @Khamis @Automatic 

the album’s going to have some gems :cm:

absolutely abhor treat me outside of the chorus and the outro + have mercy is mid but the same woman that contributed to the kids are all right, sugar symphony, the two of us and ungodly hour still lives and she will deliver on her solo record :alexz: 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

If you don’t vibe to her music, that’s fine.

If you don’t like her solo career, that’s fine.

If you think she do too much, that’s fine lol.

Problem is we (as Black folks) so quick to judge and put this woman in a box to what we want her to be. We can’t control that. 

Also, y’all being overly critical on someone living they best life. If the music not my cup of tea, I won’t stream it lol. I’m not going out my way put down a Black artist or express my dislike to influence other users who may like them – white mfs here do an excellent job at that already. 

Idk maybe other Chlövers can give they thoughts…

@99sandthe2000s @EarStyle @MrLovett @Khamis @Automatic 

Think people just intimidated by how beautiful she is, how thick she is, how talented she is, how humble she is…all of that because she’s so unproblematic. 

People just aren't used to seeing her transition from that humble girl singing the Beyoncé song on YouTube to a more sexualized image.

+ what she's doing is what every other black girl in the industry is doing and I think alot of people are just overall disappointed with the direction she's taken. It's why those same people are rooting for Halle cause she ain't shaking her ass every chance she gets. 

Edited by Billionaire

Also I wanted to bring this up but do y'all think digital blackface is a real thing?

Wanted to bring it up here there was this guy on Twitter who kept abusing aave & had a black person as their avi but it turns out they weren't black :deadbanana4:

Always using "mfs" too you can tell he wanted to say the nword BAD :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Also I wanted to bring this up but do y'all think digital blackface is a real thing?

Wanted to bring it up here there was this guy on Twitter who kept abusing aave & had a black person as their avi but it turns out they weren't black :deadbanana4:

Always using "mfs" too you can tell he wanted to say the nword BAD :deadbanana4:

it definitely is :rip:and not just on twitter :coffee:

20 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Digital blackface is definitely a real thing. Many people would gaslight and argue against it because they would say its “trendy”. Which goes back the original point on how Blacks have a huge impact in pop culture.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.