Jump to content

#BlackDontCrack


Devin
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 4/22/2022 at 12:44 PM, Keith said:

What happened to @javan?

his avi used to piss me off 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Wicked

    23

  • Armani👑

    70

  • Thinking Of You

    82

  • Devin

    126

41 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

But how does that imply that he didn’t shoot her? People are saying he didn’t shoot her at all. She heard gunshots. Felt the pain. Extracted the bullet from her foot at the hospital. So, who shot her? Herself? :skull:

if the details she gave on the Gayle interview was known all along none of this would even be a thing. Telling her to “Dance *****” while shooting multiple shots at her 🥴 and you didn’t want the police involved? Make it make sense.

 

At this point that’s what I’m thinking. He seems a little too confident to be guilty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

his avi used to piss me off 

I don’t remember it. Was it that white lady?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Keith said:

I don’t remember it. Was it that white lady?

it was a pic of Bey with a monkey 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

it was a pic of Bey with a monkey 

What :hoetenks:

 

13 minutes ago, Keith said:

if the details she gave on the Gayle interview was known all along none of this would even be a thing. Telling her to “Dance *****” while shooting multiple shots at her 🥴 and you didn’t want the police involved? Make it make sense.

 

At this point that’s what I’m thinking. He seems a little too confident to be guilty.

You know he is corny asl. He definitely said that. You trust a man who wears a taupe? 
 

You have to think about it. When the shooting happened, the BLM riots just started because of George Floyd so yeah, I would’ve been cautious about calling the police too.

 

10 minutes ago, dreampop said:

hey y’all  :-*:heart:

Hey, how you doing? We have some pound cake on the counter over there if you want some. Gon head and get you some. Help yourself 

Edited by Thinking Of You
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

What :hoetenks:

Am I mistaken?? I always remembered someone in here when I was used to lurk with an avi like that and I remember it being him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

What :hoetenks:

 

You know he is corny asl. He definitely said that. You trust a man who wears a taupe? 
 

You have to think about it. When the shooting happened, the BLM riots just started because of George Floyd so yeah, I would’ve been cautious about calling the police too.

 

Hey, how you doing? We have some pound cake on the counter over there if you want some. Gon head and get you some. Help yourself 

You don’t wanna call the police on a ***** who trying to kill you? Y’all not to bright. You’re  gonna be dead either way 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Keith said:

You don’t wanna call the police on a ***** who trying to kill you? Y’all not to bright. You’re  gonna be dead either way 😂

I mean he would’ve been under the jail if it was me. You know I was raised Huxtable black :dies: But them street kneegrows think differently and I understand where they are coming from. Couldn’t be me though 

 

2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Am I mistaken?? I always remembered someone in here when I was used to lurk with an avi like that and I remember it being him 

Oh I don’t know. I’m just shocked at the AVI choice if that is true :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

it was a pic of Bey with a monkey 

Oh yeah I remember that one

3 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Am I mistaken?? I always remembered someone in here when I was used to lurk with an avi like that and I remember it being him 

You’re right. Just google Beyoncé monkey and it comes up in the images.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread peaked in 2017. It was so active then. Plus we had the Queens Court airing at the time. Too funny 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Hey, how you doing? We have some pound cake on the counter over there if you want some. Gon head and get you some. Help yourself 

Yasss 

rhoa-yaaas.gif

 

 

 

y’all like lemon pound cake?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dreampop said:

Yasss 

rhoa-yaaas.gif

 

 

 

y’all like lemon pound cake?

I actually haven’t had a lemon pound cake in so long. You know how our older relatives always had that random pound cake sitting on their counter every time you would go over there? Just used to be plain pound cake :dies: At least mine were always plain vanilla 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

This thread peaked in 2017. It was so active then. Plus we had the Queens Court airing at the time. Too funny 

Omg i used to get ready every tuesday morning to TQC and listen to it through out the day while doing assignments in class :cries:.. I even watched the Xmas eve episode LIVE out loud and in color .. good times. My peak in life 

Edited by dreampop
Link to comment
Share on other sites

iHype still being the thread leader of something even after the update purge:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dreampop said:

Omg i used to get ready every tuesday morning to TQC and listen to it through out the day while doing assignments in class :cries:.. I even watched the Xmas eve episode LIVE out loud and in color .. good times. My peak in life 

The Christmas episode was so funny. Oh my gosh. The gifts idea with the drags was literally genius. So smart and creative 

 

They had everyone tuning in :dies:

 

The Monique episode was so messy and I was watching it live :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

iHype still being the thread leader of something even after the update purge:rip:

What happened to him?

 

I still be wondering if I’ve ever seen him around campus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Keith said:

What happened to him?

 

I still be wondering if I’ve ever seen him around campus.

He went to PulseBoard

 

On campus? You both go to the same school?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Major Payne is such a good movie. Wish we had similar today 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey y'all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

The Monique episode was so messy and I was watching it live :deadbanana2:

war flashback :toofunny2: ….. the beginning of the end

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Keith said:

Oh yeah I remember that one

You’re right. Just google Beyoncé monkey and it comes up in the images.

oh I knew I wasn't crazy nnnn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Keith said:

What happened to him?

 

I still be wondering if I’ve ever seen him around campus.

He’s on PulseBoardMusic and UKMix, actively. 
 

He became bored of ATRL, like most of the previous icons who left. :duck:
 

We’re still here though! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...