#BlackDontCrack

Devin

Thinking Of You
1 hour ago, Armani? said:

No it isnt. It's not hard at all to not be a coon or oblivious to what's going on in the community :skull:

If a person cant do that then thats a personal issue 

No because It’s clear irony. You can’t be talking about white people and their ways, and then you roll over on your couch and your white partner sitting there looking at you. What they supposed to say? “Yeah I understand”? :deadbanana2:

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

12 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

:bibliahh: As I was saying, delusional. 

The way she continues to attack everybody. Everyone else cannot be the problem. 

Remember how we didn’t hear from Auntie Mary for a very long time? Then after she got a divorce from her husband-manager, she booked a hit TV series, the Super Bowl, a critically acclaimed movie, two Oscar nominations? Yeah…

!!

Yeah idk what she can do other than stop letting her man hype her and seek professional help. :doc:

12 hours ago, Armani? said:

No it isnt. It's not hard at all to not be a coon or oblivious to what's going on in the community :skull:

If a person cant do that then thats a personal issue 

Are you dating a white person? Cause…

tumblr_inline_r6a03t6Va51qktomp_500.gif

I always thought if you self-proclaim yourself as “Pro-Black” everything about you is Black. You support Black businesses, uplift Black folks, date/marry your own people.

Nothing wrong with the swirl couples but you cannot 100% be pro-black and be with someone who will never fully relate/understand the culture or struggles.

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

Are you dating a white person? Cause…

I always thought if you self-proclaim yourself as “Pro-Black” everything about you is Black. You support Black businesses, uplift Black folks, date/marry your own people.

Nothing wrong with the swirl couples but you cannot 100% be pro-black and be with someone who will never fully relate/understand the culture or struggles.

Right now no lol, but my point stands

Obviously a Pro Black person isnt going to be dating with a tone deaf White person

We stan John Brown here

Thinking Of You
18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Right now no lol, but my point stands

Obviously a Pro Black person isnt going to be dating with a tone deaf White person

We stan John Brown here

What point? You're acting as if every white person's family isn't tone deaf. Pull them curtains back and you'll see it all. It'll have to take them to pull a Harry for it be any good. Disowning the family and then coming over to our side because otherwise...

Edited by Thinking Of You

7 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

What point? You're acting as if every white person's family isn't tone deaf. Pull them curtains back and you'll see it all. It'll have to take them to pull a Harry for it be any good. Disowning the family and then coming over to our side because otherwise...

If their family is tone deaf then I either wouldnt even date them or they'd have to cut off their family 

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Armani? said:

If their family is tone deaf then I either wouldnt even date them or they'd have to cut off their family 

If they are willing to cut off their family, then that’s true love and it’s worth it. Otherwise, no. 

Thinking Of You

I don’t know why but this sounds like a cookout in the Summer of 2002 

I am so HYPE for this y'all :jonny: Best Man gotta be one of my favorite movies!

These timeless classics and African party staples :clap3: :clap3: 

This is the 1st mineral sunblock I've used that doesnt leave a White cast since last year

It's amazing 

GUEST_a8e601b5-f4a3-4d8c-a412-4270711057

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

So what are yall doing Juneteenth weekend?:coffee2:

Honestly just chillin and running errands before my family reunion the following weekend :celestial5: what y'all got planned? Who having a BBQ?

On 6/9/2022 at 7:45 PM, 99sandthe2000s said:

I am so HYPE for this y'all :jonny: Best Man gotta be one of my favorite movies!

Saw this cause I follow Morris on IG, both films have been great and I'm sure this will be too. They all look good, even baby wipes.

Happy Juneteenth, fam

I'm not American, but I celebrate with y'all

Thinking Of You
15 hours ago, Devin said:

HAPPY JUNETEENTH Y’ALL

celebrate and be safe.

Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by Originals

23 hours ago, Armani? said:

So what are yall doing Juneteenth weekend?:coffee2:

I’m honestly just celebrating by being grateful and proud. I don’t think I’ve ever told you all about this, but I received a copy of a handwritten letter of my great great great grandmother being given away during slavery. She was only 16 at the time, and she was being given away as a birthday gift to the daughter of the slave owner. The letter is dated: September 16, 1853. It was sent to me last year. Talk about emotional? It was so rough for me. 

It’s my lock screen on my phone now and it serves as a reminder to always be grateful for what I have, to be proud of who we are, and to always excel in everything that I do because we didn’t always have these opportunities. 

7 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

I’m honestly just celebrating by being grateful and proud. I don’t think I’ve ever told you all about this, but I received a copy of a handwritten letter of my great great great grandmother being given away during slavery. She was only 16 at the time, and she was being given away as a birthday gift to the daughter of the slave owner. The letter is dated: September 16, 1853. It was sent to me last year. Talk about emotional? It was so rough for me. 

It’s my lock screen on my phone now and it serves as a reminder to always be grateful for what I have, to be proud of who we are, and to always excel in everything that I do because we didn’t always have these opportunities. 

Damn that’s wild but powerful at the same time. :hug:

On 6/19/2022 at 4:23 PM, Thinking Of You said:

I've been building my family tree on ancestry so I feel this.

Thinking Of You
On 6/20/2022 at 12:06 AM, Devin said:

Damn that’s wild but powerful at the same time. :hug:

Yeah!

3 hours ago, Wicked said:

I've been building my family tree on ancestry so I feel this.

Wow, how is that going?

- - - - - - -

Black beauty sort of peaked in the late 80s, early 90s. We were giving class and elegance. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.