Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Talk That Balkan Talk

Featured Replies

I grew up believing I was half greek. Turns out half of that DNA is actually Albanian/Macedonian!

  • Replies 416
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bloodflowers.
    Bloodflowers.

    https://www.index.hr/mobile/vijesti/clanak/na-faceu-i-twitteru-se-posvadjale-zeljka-markic-i-katarina-peovic/2490826.aspx    Drugarica Peović pojela ovu zvjersku spodobu Zeljku Markic whewww

  • Slušatelji na spotifyju:   Nataša Bekvalac - 218k Dara Bubamara - 204k Goga Sekulić - 196k Emina Jahović - 183k -------------------- JK - 177k   Jedna žena

  • getinthezone
    getinthezone

I'm visiting Croatia for the first time next month. I'm doing Dubrovnik, Split, and Zagreb. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on what to do, what to avoid, and how to save a dollar or two? I know Dubrovnik is going to be super costly, but other than that is there anything else I should prepare for? duca

49 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I'm visiting Croatia for the first time next month. I'm doing Dubrovnik, Split, and Zagreb. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on what to do, what to avoid, and how to save a dollar or two? I know Dubrovnik is going to be super costly, but other than that is there anything else I should prepare for? duca

Skip Split suburban

If you're gonna use taxi, use the ones with an app that tells you the price upfront, Uber, Wizi, etc, because the independent ones are known to basically rob you.

Idk how your getting around the country, but if it's via buses, check their sites or apps to see if there's any last minute discount or coupons.

Those little grocery stores you'll see thought city centers are crazy expensive, try going to the big supermarkets if you can. Drugstores -DM, Muller etc, have same prices eveywhere.

For restaurants, the google reviews are generally on point so check those. Check the prices before choosing and decide if it's worth it yourself, some of them are wild.

July is crazy hot here, so if you're out in the middle of the day, stay hydrated and use SPF.

16 minutes ago, Komet said:

Skip Split suburban

If you're gonna use taxi, use the ones with an app that tells you the price upfront, Uber, Wizi, etc, because the independent ones are known to basically rob you.

Idk how your getting around the country, but if it's via buses, check their sites or apps to see if there's any last minute discount or coupons.

Those little grocery stores you'll see thought city centers are crazy expensive, try going to the big supermarkets if you can. Drugstores -DM, Muller etc, have same prices eveywhere.

For restaurants, the google reviews are generally on point so check those. Check the prices before choosing and decide if it's worth it yourself, some of them are wild.

July is crazy hot here, so if you're out in the middle of the day, stay hydrated and use SPF.

I rented a car Dubrovnik to Split.

jonny

Just seeing now that apparently Split is a huge party city. I'm a geriatric 30 year old so I'm starting to fear it won't be my scene.

How hot are we talking in July? I've never been to Europe during Jun-Aug, so that heat will be new to me.

On 6/23/2026 at 12:03 AM, getinthezone said:

Hoceli ikada biti neka evolucija nase muzike?

If this isn't a cultural reset I don't know what is

On 6/26/2026 at 1:22 PM, Candy Man said:

If this isn't a cultural reset I don't know what is

oh she ate bad

  • 2 months later...
On 6/22/2026 at 4:03 PM, getinthezone said:

Hoceli ikada biti neka evolucija nase muzike?

???

Turbo folk je vrhunac muzike, period. Bolje od toga ne moze.

On 9/12/2026 at 8:48 AM, 808ss said:

???

Turbo folk je vrhunac muzike, period. Bolje od toga ne moze.

lol

Kakva vukojebina je ovaj prostor. deadbananaDoslovno su uvozili smeće u Hrvatsku iz drugih zemalja, zakopali je bez ikakve zaštite u zemlju i sad imamo otrovnu ličku vodu.

HDZ i dalje najpopularnija stranka u državni. rip

Večeras me lupio throwback na bugarsku muziku i puklo me je da je Tea Tairović basically karbonska kopija Tanye Boeve

Tanya Boeva

Speaking of Tea Tairovic, I always think this is her when I come across with this gif in avi format.

holyground13

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.