Horror Movies

Outlaws

Just watched The Menu. 

Holy **** what an intense, weird, amazing movie.

Spoiler

The part with the gunshot was so shocking and unexpected, me and my two friends were frozen with our hands over our mouths for literally 5 minutes

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Uncatena

• The Witch

• genetic fail

9 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

This comes out on Peacock in a few days and looks quite good. Kevin Williamson is involved, so i am sure i will like it. I've read that it has some good chase scenes.

This looks nice. The mask scene at the end of the trailer was a little bit over the top but i can get past that .

41 minutes ago, 305 said:

Just watched The Menu. 

Hide contents

The part with the gunshot was so shocking and unexpected, me and my two friends were frozen with our hands over our mouths for literally 5 minutes

girll....:rip::biblio:

On 1/6/2023 at 5:01 PM, genetic fail said:

Letterboxd’s Top 10 Highest Rated Horror Films of the Year:

1. Pearl

2. Nope

3. Bones and All

4. The Menu

5. Barbarian

6. You Won’t Be Alone

7. X

8. Fresh

9. Bodies Bodies Bodies

10. Saloum

I wonder how close our list will be

horrible list... :rip::biblio:

some good movies there and there but chile...pearl at #1? :biblio:

the difference between the letterboxd and imdb scores are astounding jesus :penguin:

imdb won :clap3::coffee2:

Edited by Delirious

So I technically finished my list but I need to watch like maybe 5 more movies b4 the deadline. mostly foreign films.

overall i was wrong. it was a decent year for horror. my current **** list:

Speak no evil

Christmas Bloody Christmas 
WE'RE ALL GOING TO THE WORLD'S FAIR
Halloween ends
Grimcutty

contenders:
texas chainsaw
jeepers creepers
x (overrated) :coffee2:
pearl (overrated) :coffee2:

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

Just in time for the rate :clap3:

Iv7Yamj.gif

Which should I watch next? i've only seen like 15 (horror) movies last year :rip:, including MEN.com and Watcher

Iv7Yamj.gif

I don't think I could make it for the rate since I've seen only few horror movies (unless they accept a short list), probably less than 15, I still have to watch 'Smile' and 'Piggy'.

Iv7Yamj.gif

Finally watched Bones And All last night and I loved it so ******* much :jonny2:

M3GAN is good PG -13 horror, good mixture with comedy but it's not groundbreaking honestly 

Just watched Deadstream and Watcher.

Deadstream was so fun. I didnt expect to like it, and the main character was obnoxious as hell (which was the actors job and I guess it worked). But the longer the movie went the better it got. It‘s could‘ve been easly a 120+ movie and I don‘t think it would‘ve got boring. One of the best horror/comedies since both elements are perfectly combined. For example

Spoiler
The crotch scene had me shook but was also funny. 
Hilarious moments: MilDEAD cam, ‚no opposite‘ 
Watcher was kinda… ok? I‘m a big Maika fan, she did a great job in It Follows. She did as well in Watcher but the idea behind it is basic tbh. It‘s a cute watch, but thats it. 
I could barely feel any of the characters. Only Julia made an impression on me. I also wish the audience experienced more about the killer (biography, his life, the orher killings). Maybe the distant feeling was the point? Did the killer even have any motive? (I cant remember). 
Idk there was something missing imo. 

ok queens i PM my rate! time to send yours!!

I waited for the menu but I'm so burnt out on watching 2022 horror I just sent my rate in. I really more of an old school horror fan.

I just watched Soft & Quiet, after hearing some buzz around it and barely knowing anything about its premise. 

When they revealed the cake, i was shocked. I literally sat there with my mouth open. That was not at all what i was expecting. And it only got worse from there. I paused a few times because at some point, i just wanted it to end.

Queens!! let's make this rate alive and vote for your favourite horror movies! PM friendly list - page 79!
@Outlaws @Johnny Cash @Coma Baby  @The Witch @Reverse Warholian@Companion @SitarHero @skankle @Lord Gaga @GraceRandolph @mokitsu@MDS @publikcitizen @Shelter @genetic fail @lillavend3r @xrosup @Bimbo @Hurem @Delirious @Euterpe @UnusualBoy @Roberto @zaso @sweetsexysavage @Living Legend @mellenthin @X~MoviePoP @Bhabylon @Admiringamor @SchmoodRing @thinking @popmusicisdead @Tylerbv @Cheers @BeachRat @James_Dean @AM98GJ @Roman Holiday @fauxtography @Fifteen @Khamis @Jessie @Walk_Away21 @kweenofxanax @Sharapov @duybeeGAshantiGA @Ruschi @TouchinFree @slik @Kevin2803 @Claymore @Verge of Obscene @yeezytaughtme @Buffy @TalkThatTalk @Héloïse @DoctorIce @Mrnoniee @Space @TheBoss @Summerboy95 @Jack!  @Leptine  @josesuxx @enchanted0 @Dragonfly @DEGUOM @Vulnicura @Ampersand13 @My.December @FailSafe @Repelex @commander @J Legend X @Jay L @FunCoric @shinyshimmery @Likingstars @Lead Cenobite @Speaker Phone @Sexyzinger @Littlejfrey @Miles. @Konril @TrueBlood @bync @Desire @hypnodemiluv @SmashingMiley @DelRey @TalkThatRihanna @Artur @antoine_ @Kingpin @305 @Dad @wehan6 @Psycho @JohnWayneHolland @Blank Space @StormFury @justin464 @Gavin. @Gwegend @Matthew @qurl @original_lifeline @truthteller @thinking @popstyle @Feather @Smarticle @Kid A @TMRA @Bandito  @thatsmydemi @Pink Ranger @Reverse Warholian @Fetish for MiMi

2 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

I just watched Soft & Quiet, after hearing some buzz around it and barely knowing anything about its premise. 

Reveal hidden contents

When they revealed the cake, i was shocked. I literally sat there with my mouth open. That was not at all what i was expecting. And it only got worse from there. I paused a few times because at some point, i just wanted it to end.

it's strong and shocking movie, i have those weird angry thoughts! well it's really horror movie!

Let me do this rate and give Significant Other it’s flowers. :gaycat1: 

Oop thanks for the ping. Just need to watch 2 more movies and then I'll send in my rate :gaycat4: 

You all sleep on cute slasher gem Sissy! The end is so good!

Watching The Menu later so I can decide if it'll be high on my list or if it'll be 5creamed

sG0sS1x.gif

Terrifier 2 was really bad, some of yall praised it so much I expected so much more.

My list is almost readyy :bird: Black Phone I will never let you lose.

I regret watching Fresh. :deadbanana4: Now I'm probably not gonna eat meat in like 1 month (at least the red one :rip:).

17 hours ago, 305 said:

Just watched The Menu. 

Hide contents

Was it that unexpected? 

Spoiler

There was something wrong from a while and they put the white blanket on the floor. It was shocking but kinda expected that something bad was about to happen.

6 hours ago, Euterpe said:

Let me do this rate and give Significant Other it’s flowers. :gaycat1: 

TASTE!

3 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

TASTE!

I better have bumped it up since I submitted today. :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

I better have bumped it up since I submitted today. :gaycat1:

Not many people talked about it and the few that saw it didn't really like it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.