RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Q's face when they were calling out the winner/bottoms :ahh:

And before the lipsync started. STANK :ahh:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all three girls and it's a pretty strong top 3. Either of them would be a great winner (unlike ukvsw2) but NO MORE DOUBLE CROWNING.

Who I'd want to win: Honestly I been team Nymphia since episode 1 but I kinda really want Plane to take it now

Who I think would win: Sapphira but I wouldn't be mad at all. She showed up and SHOWED OUT (stank lipsyns aside)

• Thanks 1

They sincerely need to officially snatch off Monet's crown so fans can stop crying about wanting double crownings EVERY single season, even on every single spinoff...

• Like 5

Does anyone else think they were maybe considering a top 4 but decided to give Q the chop because of her bad attitude around the placements basically every week she didn't win?

I wish it was a top 4 lip sync tournament with Morphine... this top 3 performance stuff isn't working

i dont mind any of the three girls winning, the three of them are great. i just think sapphira deserves it more.

yall hate on q too much :lakitu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Apparently Bob donated $1,000 to Fraudrick's scam GoFundMe :skull:

• Haha 9

valentina-serves-pure-cvnt-at-the-nationvalentina-serves-pure-cvnt-at-the-nation

omfg this goddess

y0A1g1G.gif

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

Sapphira was so boring at roscoe's omg.. I guess she should win, but she does nothing for me.

Plane FTW

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I was shook when Sapphira said she auditioned 11 times! The winners of S11-14 are lucky they weren't in the same cast as her :fan:

Tbh it kinda shows why she took that long in the backlog of auditioned queens to make it.

But she was ready to show up and show out this whole season with her huge waredrobe budget, so I honestly can't be mad.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

What a flop. She had ONE job which was to piggyback on Trixie's butter cookie fanbase but she's such a failure that Nymphia snatched them all without even trying. Can't lipsync, can't do comedy and can't sew anything that doesn't look like a king size bed sheet. A colossal loser.

:deadbanana:

6 hours ago, Ponzi said:

I don't see a 3-way lipsync happening. It's probably gonna be (terrible) original songs again to pick the 2 for the final lipsync. I don't think they could serve another Goddess-level anthem. Hope I'm wrong!

Can't wait to stream the follow up single to Burger Fingers :jonny5:

Kinda want Nymphia to lose so she and Anetra can slay the next All Stars together :heart:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

You're so NASTY @GotMyBlueprint

What'd you find out? :psyduck:

Sapphira is the deserving winner of the season, but I honestly wouldn't be mad about any of the top 3 snatching the crown.

I need more Plane Jane though, so an All Stars season with her would be great.

Also, I'm kinda glad Q already left because the fandom was getting so weird towards her :doc: some of y'all need to not be this invested on people who don't know you

31 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

What'd you find out? :psyduck:

You have untreatable OVHness 

• Haha 1

Utica making Plane's dress and cape for her fans runway :clap3:such a talented seamstress tbh. 

Excited to see Mhi'ya and Mirage lip sync again next week. I hope they will each have their moments. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LionH3art said:

Excited to see Mhi'ya and Mirage lip sync again next week. I hope they will each have their moments. 

I'm perched for Dawn vs Q

So, the obvious 'Miss Congeniality' of the season is Sapphira Cristal. However, she's winning the crown so she won't get be getting that title. :eli:

Who do you think will win 'Miss Congeniality'?

Since it's voted by the cast, I can see it going to either Plasma, Morphine or Mirage. They all had their moments. 

• Plasma had two wins and was an early out but left a strong impression on all.

• Morphine was clearly loved by the cast and had a lot of presence this season. 

• Mirage was only on for three episodes but, again, the cast seemed to really like her (also her IG following is big for someone who got eliminated so early). 

I don't see anyone else getting it aside from one of those three to be honest. :michael:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

9 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Who I'd want to win: Honestly I been team Nymphia since episode 1 but I kinda really want Plane to take it now

Who I think would win: Sapphira but I wouldn't be mad at all. She showed up and SHOWED OUT (stank lipsyns aside)

My exact same thoughts 

Btw do we know the votes ? 

I expect them to be like Nymphia  >>>>> Plane > Sapphira 

Ok finally watched the episode... Sapphira kinda should've won

:clack:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Can't wait to stream the follow up single to Burger Fingers :jonny5:

I've heard a rumor it's called burger fist. Followed closely by a song titled hole in the bathroom wall, and finished by a slower song that I believe is titled, " thanks for spilling " :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.