RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 3/20/2024 at 6:02 PM, Rotunda said:

Banner.png?ex=660a125c&is=65f79d5c&hm=8105ed3269f3b68dfd71ed0af20edcee71fef9015c98618619557adfc204f52b&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=747&height=420

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW/RATE A QUEEN 

80s Runway / DragCon Business Skits

DEADLINE: SATURDAY @ 12PM EASTERN

RATE A QUEEN: https://forms.gle/k9Mg9Qvq3aBczdGo8

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW: https://forms.gle/iqptXM7Y5XsQMkuT9

Reminder: You are allotted up to 1 Top Toot and 1 Bottom Boot for Fashion Photo Ruview. If you fail to abide by this rule, all Top Toots on your ballot will turn into standard toots, and all Bottom Boots on your ballot will be turned into standard boots to preserve fairness. If you submit to these forms more than once, your latest submission is the one that will count. 

Keeping this open until Noon Sunday for any last minute submissions 

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GotMyBlueprint said:

Morphine? :bibliahh:

I personally don't think she's one atp, but thought it was worth asking :eli:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Morphine? :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I personally don't think she's one atp, but thought it was worth asking :eli:

For this season, she is with that 3 for 3 lipsync wins but overall? Idk

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I fear for Sapphira's social media when she gets the crown… Nymphia stans are slowly starting to lose it on reddit and twitter 

spacer.png

All in all, I've been seeing NOTHING but praise and love for Sapphira all over Twitter and Reddit. I don't see the hate right now, but I get what you mean.

There was a comment in an RPDR post on IG that got dragged with the user (based in Singapore) saying "Sapphira is not that good, but Ru only loves the Black queens and makes everyone else work harder. He doesn't like Asian ones. Unfair!”

:rip:

Mind you, since S10 we've had two black queens win, a Black/Multi-Racial queen win, two White queens win and a Mixed, Native Hawaiian/Polynesian queen win. Anetra was also an extremely close runner up. 

:toofunny2: 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1

Page 1500

and we still hate you Q :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

39 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

All in all, I've been seeing NOTHING but praise and love for Sapphira all over Twitter and Reddit. I don't see the hate right now, but I get what you mean.

There was a comment in an RPDR post on IG that got dragged with the user (based in Singapore) saying "Sapphira is not that good, but Ru only loves the Black queens and makes everyone else work harder. He doesn't like Asian ones. Unfair!”

Mind you, since S10 we've had two black queens win, a Black/Multi-Racial queen win, two White queens win and a Mixed, Native Hawaiian/Polynesian queen win. Anetra was also an extremely close runner up. 

:toofunny2: 

Probably because Asians are thirsty for Asian WIN..

As an Asian myself, why can't people just let contestants win based on merit and not just based on race.. this is why "anti-wokeness" is thriving

Edited by LIDDOATIN

4 hours ago, Shinning said:

She still looks horrible.

Plane dragging her ass was so well-deserved.. i mean, she looked horrendous

She's more iconic than the safe and forgettable girls like Xunami etc tho

Edited by LIDDOATIN

I just now watched the episode and wow it honestly kind of pissed me off how bad it was 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I just now watched the episode and wow it honestly kind of pissed me off how bad it was 

Same, I got irritated and waited for my stream to run on its own so I could skip through a lot of it :deadbanana:

I just watched the episode and which producer did Dawn piss off for her to land on this song :deadbanana4:

But Dawn isn't even funny so she can't rely on that to win a lipsynch. I actually think even Jimbo would beat Dawn in a lipsynch :lmao:

with that being said, im sad to see her go. She was one of my favorites with her rotten personality. When she comes back for All Stars, she needs to stop covering her face so much. She's stunning 

• Haha 1

my dream top4: Sapph, Nimph, Morph and Queeph

Edited by Blue Rose

1 hour ago, LIDDOATIN said:

As an Asian myself, why can't people just let contestants win based on merit and not just based on race.. this is why "anti-wokeness" is thriving

Who said that isn't already the case with RuPaul and co?

Also, what the f*ck does "anti-wokeness, thriving" have to do with anything?

Yeah, peace. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Who said that isn't already the case with RuPaul and co?

Also, what the f*ck does "anti-wokeness, thriving" have to do with anything?

It's obvious what the sh*t you're probably into is who you and follow. Peace. 

that's obviously not for RuPaul and co but for the people with "It's long overdue for an ASIAN Queen to WIN, therefore Nymphia should WIN" narrative and yup rhetorics like that help the "anti-wokeness movement" of Elon et.al :rip:

Edited by LIDDOATIN
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Guess it isn't that surprising since I can't imagine Michelle getting in makeup hair and outfit for a single short video but oh wow they do them all in 1 day

When do they film them though? Right after they wrap filming the season or are they more recent? Plus, if it really is one day then that means Michelle has to change outfits, hair and makeup ten times  which is insane.

3 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

When do they film them though? Right after they wrap filming the season or are they more recent? Plus, if it really is one day then that means Michelle has to change outfits, hair and makeup ten times  which is insane.

In S14's case

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope morphine makes top 4 and Q can be 5th place hehehe

Also I want Nymphia to win but idk how that's going to happen :/ 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I fear for Sapphira's social media when she gets the crown… Nymphia stans are slowly starting to lose it on reddit and twitter 

spacer.png

on here too *****, just watch me :rogue:

just let an asian queen win for once yolo

• Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

just let an asian queen win for once yolo

But why to let an Asian win if she doesn't do that well ? I dont get it 

So far we have

Sapphira doing effortlessly well in more or less all the challenges and runways but coming off to the fans as cocky ( but still likable ) 

Plane doing well in all the challenges  , turning the viewer opinion 180 but being meh on the runway 

Q doing great in comedic and design challenges but unlikeble 

And Nymphia being the most likeble , killing design challenges and runway but completely flopping and being overshadowed in all the rest 

Obvi im not gonna comment on the BBL ... 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

But why to let an Asian win if she doesn't do that well ? I dont get it 

So far we have

Sapphira doing effortlessly well in more or less all the challenges and runways but coming off to the fans as cocky ( but still likable ) 

Plane doing well in all the challenges  , turning the viewer opinion 180 but being meh on the runway 

Q doing great in comedic and design challenges but unlikeble 

And Nymphia being the most likeble , killing design challenges and runway but completely flopping and being overshadowed in all the rest 

Obvi im not gonna comment on the BBL ... 

it was just a joke on what the thread had been talking about idc what ethnicity wins babe

• Thanks 1

Since when is Q "doing great in comedic" challenges? She has 1 character that she has recycled more times than Nymphia wearing yellow on the runways.  :coffee2:

Not y'all buying the judges' "physical comedy" bs. :rip:

I swear Nymphia is funny when she's not trying to, just watch the video with MIB :chick1:

She kinda lucked out this season had 3 design challenges because of the writer strike. Anyhow who know how better or worse she would be in Allstars, we have to see

10 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Since when is Q "doing great in comedic" challenges? She has 1 character that she has recycled more times than Nymphia wearing yellow on the runways.  :coffee2:

Not y'all buying the judges' "physical comedy" bs. :rip:

Well she is not comedy gold but you cant deny she did well in comedy .. like her or not 

8 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I swear Nymphia is funny when she's not trying to, just watch the video with MIB :chick1:

She kinda lucked out this season had 3 design challenges because of the writer strike. Anyhow who know how better or worse she would be in Allstars, we have to see

Well ... Trixie is also doing amazing. .. out of Drag Race 

11 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Keeping this open until Noon Sunday for any last minute submissions 

did I vote already? I can't remember :deadbanana4:

52 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I'm exhausted of seeing this rumor spreading like it's tea, this is not true. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.