RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

59 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

True. Amanda has amazing charisma and potential for a baby queen while taping the show.

While Plain looks like she already peaked as a drag performer (sorry not sorry, it's the truth).

y'all imagine uttering these words without irony :ahh: "this inexperienced busted queen has a lot of potential to grow!! <3 poor others who are polished and established that have already finished their growing stages... sorry not sorry!" :ahh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

y'all imagine uttering these words without irony :ahh: "this inexperienced busted queen has a lot of potential to grow!! <3 poor others who are polished and established that have already finished their growing stages... sorry not sorry!" :ahh:

I mean, the original post made plenty of sense and you’re just paraphrasing incorrectly to make it not make sense…….

what OP said is that Amanda is gonna be able to show us even more than she has shown us this season, and PJ has shown all she has to offer. 

so….where’s the kii?

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I mean, the original post made plenty of sense and you’re just paraphrasing incorrectly to make it not make sense…….

what OP said is that Amanda is gonna be able to show us even more than she has shown us this season, and PJ has shown all she has to offer. 

so….where’s the kii?

The real question is how many ppl are gonna be checking for Amanda a year from now, or is the hype gonna die down once the next crop of girls appears.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

it's on her twitter 

Any link? 

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

But the audience LIKED Bianca. Bianca was FUNNY, she allowed people to see the genuinely KIND and SUPPORTIVE side to her. When she read people, it had comedy, charisma, and charm to it. She also mothered the girls.

Jane is none of those things- she’s nothing of the sort.

Bianca also got some slack when S6 was airing though for constantly reading the girls (especially Laganja), but with time people got the full picture of her character and really fell in love with her, haters included.

You may not like Plane and that's completely fine, I'm not here to change your mind, but from what I've seen she has a solid fanbase and even people who initially weren't into her are starting to change their mind.

Edited by Hephaestus

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Bianca also got some slack when S6 was airing though, it's just after the season was over that people got the full picture of her character and really fell in love with her, haters included.

You may not like Plane and that's completely fine, I'm not here to change your mind, but from what I've seen she has a solid fanbase and even people who initially weren't into her are starting to change their mind.

That’s me, 100%! Plane started out really rocky to me (Burger Finger sucked imo, her sabotaging Nymphia my fave, the RDR Live skit being an almost exact replica of Jimbo, Plasma, Amanda and the girls tossing her wig around, etc) but her talent and personality prevailed in the end. 

She’s been stomping the challenges and she has stuck to her role as sh*t stirrer, and MOST importantly, she can take it as well as she dishes it out. I love that she’s not sensitive about things and knows damn well how the UWU, smol bean girls in the fanbase will react to her and doesn’t care. 

On that note, I actually have a lot of respect for her because her own sisters were so ready to throw her under the bus and literally accused her of sexual assault but she never whined or made a public scene about that. They did something awful to her and she handled it with grace and poise. Honestly a ****ing great villain and drag artist through and through. 

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

This season makes me appreciate S15 so much. Lmao just boring episodes one after another. Till this point S15 already had gag worthy moments and memes. These queens don't hold a candle to none of the S15 queens I'm sorry. 

• Like 3

9. XUNAMI

ED7y3z2EQaUXnngRR5AUhptO4FEYmZgBrNL3Pmu0bkoM1EVbHVu-D4M9ZmMBUxGvGy7LZiS25Z0eHd-2Th0ZSasHFrjMlE84oNBxtPXkRJmsGiQVOy7X-1caODnsiumLx6ZzUDaKeMiRHqCz3xXHRYKpO4WDSQ

TOP TOOT: 0

TOOT: 27

BOOT: 38

BOTTOM BOOT: 15

SCORE: -56

BOOT

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

That’s me, 100%! Plane started out really rocky to me (Burger Finger sucked imo, her sabotaging Nymphia my fave, the RDR Live skit being an almost exact replica of Jimbo, Plasma, Amanda and the girls tossing her wig around, etc) but her talent and personality prevailed in the end. 

She’s been stomping the challenges and she has stuck to her role as sh*t stirrer, and MOST importantly, she can take it as well as she dishes it out. I love that she’s not sensitive about things and knows damn well how the UWU, smol bean girls in the fanbase will react to her and doesn’t care. 

On that note, I actually have a lot of respect for her because her own sisters were so ready to throw her under the bus and literally accused her of sexual assault but she never whined or made a public scene about that. They did something awful to her and she handled it with grace and poise. Honestly a ****ing great villain and drag artist through and through. 

I disagree as Plane can’t really take it when the other girls return it or respond to her shade. Literally every episode her response to immediately apologize and laugh it off as her opinion. I’d like her more if she just stood on her shade and just let it be. But we hear a fake apology and moments later more badly delivered shade. Every moment from her feels like a “wink wink” to the camera type of thing. 

I think she’ll be remembered as a fun contestant but not a great villain, at least not naturally. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8. Trixie

aBoLLhDynlK0cOikG3tkKLQsos9wCONg_sg0vhRbdLb-A5lK2XW8rlK6GbKFZS2vLI6Zpb8ggcJxkkVh0EMrLHtao16hhvacCqQl87G_rl0Eh9KqguQMPLuoHrHphBhbMAiKaKxLzuWwoC5y54q2arb2tBg3Uw

TOP TOOT: 0

TOOT: 30

BOOT: 37

BOTTOM BOOT: 13

SCORE: -46

BOOT

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

so….where’s the kii?

the OP only makes sense to you because it echoes your overblown paragraphs on how amanda is more charismatic and talented than plane. there is no kii. there is a CACKLE and it is that amanda has more to show because she had absolutely nothing to offer during her run, and the personality you are praising consists of being a victim on twitter nowadays and organizing her circle to smear and potentially criminalize a queen that read her busted looking ass for a few days :skull: the effort to be babying these grown people is TEW much and age regressor behavior. let it go. plane is killing the competition with wit, nerve, talent and wayy more charisma than a baby queen could dream of. it's not "paraphrasing incorrectly", it's clarifying what you girls have been insinuating

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I agree with everything you said but I really want to focus on this because I feel it's such an important point!

Personally, the things that made me a fan are her not clapping back at the sexual accusation despite knowing it was an elaborate plan by haters to bring her down and her being at Roscoe's while Amanda was talking sh*t about her but refusing to respond in any way in order to let her have her moment and use it however she wanted to.

Like hate her all you want for what you see on the show, but to me those are great examples of what a truly good person she is under the b*tchy girl façade. Meanwhile pressed cast mates are still b*tching and moaning about her because their association Plane is the only way they get to stay relevant, that's the difference.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The real question is how many ppl are gonna be checking for Amanda a year from now, or is the hype gonna die down once the next crop of girls appears.

well-see-scream-queens.gif

but honestly i don’t really care if people “check for her” or what popularity she maintains. I just simply think she was hands down the most fun to watch this season and I hope to see more of her in future seasons.

i don’t have time to stan any of these queens every season. I have plenty of content from other queens already tbh. 

2 minutes ago, MaveD1 said:

I disagree as Plane can’t really take it when the other girls return it or respond to her shade. Literally every episode her response to immediately apologize and laugh it off as her opinion. I’d like her more if she just stood on her shade and just let it be. But we hear a fake apology and moments later more badly delivered shade. Every moment from her feels like a “wink wink” to the camera type of thing. 

I think she’ll be remembered as a fun contestant but not a great villain, at least not naturally. 

there has not been one case where somebody actually threw some shade back at her and plane didn't snap her fingers and laugh it off. she only apologizes when the other person demonstrates anger and takes offense. the issue is, the queens are quick to get defensive and go "umm so nasty and rude!" instead of saying something cute back. and that speaks on their thin skin rather than plane's character.

4 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

the OP only makes sense to you because it echoes your overblown paragraphs on how amanda is more charismatic and talented than plane. there is no kii. there is a CACKLE and it is that amanda has more to show because she had absolutely nothing to offer during her run, and the personality you are praising consists of being a victim on twitter nowadays and organizing her circle to smear and potentially criminalize a queen that read her busted looking ass for a few days :skull: the effort to be babying these grown people is TEW much and age regressor behavior. let it go. plane is killing the competition with wit, nerve, talent and wayy more charisma than a baby queen could dream of. it's not "paraphrasing incorrectly", it's clarifying what you girls have been insinuating

Ouuuuu, clock that tea

who-me-mistress-isabelle-brooks.gif

22 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Bianca also got some slack when S6 was airing though for constantly reading the girls (especially Laganja), but with time people got the full picture of her character and really fell in love with her, haters included.

I definitely agree that she was doing a bit too much on Laganja- and I even thought so at the time. Unfortunately for laganja they had the audience against her and gave her a heavily unlikely edit so that’s how Bianca got slack I think. 

as for PJ. It was opposite for me. I genuinely was excited to love her and liked her a lot pre-show and sorta episode 1 but it was a rapid decline for me. She just wasn’t serving the level of puss she needed to serve for all those dark nasty insides

7 minutes ago, MaveD1 said:

I guess I meant it in the way that Q will shade Nymphia for winning the ball but then have a b*tch fit when PJ says the safe girls were… playing it safe.

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

7. Whatever this was

QCSJWb-tkCVy6EWe60tvuKMvWsAW_LXJmGJYMlE8EcSXSLJ-do_SYJjGMV2uC0NO9zZbZsxcAM8u28TG_QCKE7yjm-dsLrAm2mIUF2DvQFfyjRkJ38nx7PN_fHP2bd_LZdMRW3fRdxL-kiWIQbXM368OXSqO0g

TOP TOOT: 1 @Raphy23

TOOT: 44

BOOT: 27

BOTTOM BOOT: 8 @KFC@Dancehall Queen@Vroom Vroom@Bimbo@killer_rose@pigeon@LionH3art@roso

SCORE: -4

BOOT

HORRIBLE

Didnt even realize how bad this was until now, guess my memory must have suppressed it

• Like 1

mother kinda deserved lower placement for the ugly doll velcroed to the hair... but anyway let me applaud! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

there has not been one case where somebody actually threw some shade back at her and plane didn't snap her fingers and laugh it off. she only apologizes when the other person demonstrates anger and takes offense. the issue is, the queens are quick to get defensive and go "umm so nasty and rude!" instead of saying something cute back. and that speaks on their thin skin rather than plane's character.

Case in point: Q getting her panties in a bunch when Plane wasn't even talking about her in the last Untucked. Only insecure b*tches get mad when she throws shade and that's because they know they're not as good as they try to appear. Queens like Sapphira and Nymphia are completely unbothered because they know they got their sh*t is together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.