RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Sapphira doing effortlessly well in more or less all the challenges and runways but coming off to the fans as cocky ( but still likable) 

In what alternate galaxy is Sapphira coming off as "cocky"?

The same Sapphira who has literally been going out of her way to physically help and/or uplift almost every queen in the workroom, sometimes at her own expense, as well as being the unspoken psychotherapist of the season?

:toofunny2:

Ya'll just make narratives up for sake of it. 

When Sapphira is finally low or bottoms, the discourse will be interesting. I remember the same being said about Bob on S8.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

did I vote already? I can't remember :deadbanana4:

Not yet

• Thanks 1

Sapphira and nymphia mothered so hard on the runway :lakitu:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Plane dragging her ass was so well-deserved.. i mean, she looked horrendous

She's more iconic than the safe and forgettable girls like Xunami etc tho

WAIT, erase that.. Xunami's READ deserved recognition

That Jan.6 joke was ICONIC :rofl:

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The same Sapphira who has literally been going out of her way to physically help and/or uplift almost every queen in the workroom, sometimes at her own expense, as well as being the unspoken psychotherapist of the season?

:toofunny2:

Ya'll just make narratives up for sake of it. 

When Sapphira is finally low or bottoms, the discourse will be interesting. I remember the same being said about Bob on S8.

I completely agree with this take. Sapphira hasn't come off as cocky at all. She has been great at supporting others as well so… Mother Sapphiria for the crown. 

Bob WAS cocky and was able to back it up with talent, but even Michelle called her out for it. The judges have never said anything to Sapphira because she isn't. Confidence is not cockiness. 

13 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Keeping this open until Noon Sunday for any last minute submissions 

I submitted mine, right?

13 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Keeping this open until Noon Sunday for any last minute submissions 

Since Nymphia has been flopping for weeks now I don't have motivation to submit anymore :skull:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

that's obviously not for RuPaul and co but for the people with "It's long overdue for an ASIAN Queen to WIN, therefore Nymphia should WIN" narrative and yup rhetorics like that help the "anti-wokeness movement" of Elon et.al :rip:

I see what you mean but in situations like these, picking the winners isn't an exact science and half of the time the trophy doesn't go to the most deserving. That's why it would be okay to correct the fact that we need more Asian representation in the winners' circle. 
The anti woke folks are just racists who don't want to see any representation and who just want to keep winning by being mediocre. Whatever motivates them shouldn't be of any concern.

with that being said, this is Sapph's year. Nymph can come back for All Stars and win. I think she's funny but needs to work on how to channel her comedy in different settings 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I submitted mine, right?

Yup

y'all do too much on Morphine. She is very effortlessly funny in the work room and confessionals and always looks c*nt. I like her better than Q.

Edited by Shinning
  • Like 6

• ATRL Moderator

^ tea.

I pegged Morphine as filler in the first week, but now I love her :allears: She obviously doesn't deserve to win over Sapphira, Plane, or Nymphia, but she's very entertaining TV and her mug is unclockable, and I will certainly be excited to see her back for All Stars.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

No it's true, in the first week i was worried she was going to be the next Cara Melle. The too cool for school, overly serious type that can't really take a joke at their expense to save their lives but past EP3 my doubts lifted and i understand she's not like that at all. :bird:

• Thanks 1

Seeing Miami queen morphine and mhi'ya so well embraced by the fandom overall makes me so happy. Hoping this is the beginning of more Miami queen casting

• Like 2

Fashion Photo Ruview

7th. Dawn 

XhzKmnbkKWEtp-AAEZgeMza3H9DrR710tFC3nkBCkUjp86ac3_Rug1-U2jRkTw3vRKy7a8CjOF0Ol7yqmpv2Z0OymR5OQ-TUknKCinfEal88CYhjBOsR1VT79FukesTZpHi-sGEjNEf9MY5rBeASYrLPp5bb0Q

Top Toot: 0

Toot: 10

Boot: 33

Bottom Boot: 28

Score: -107

Bottom Boot

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

Yikes, Dawn really had a few duds in a row at the end.

• Like 2

Fashion Photo Ruview

6th. Morphine Love Dion

jHNuIrP_eAuPpECzR7KzFtoc9rN7xVk5GBqrlpeXBHW80VQShgL5c-3e9ZY_7OeKQCr_ZHYNekHtrxJDg0840isf4KpZ3DDGf4kA9ieswP1WC8tM61CKc8xG0_iGJRn_X_IcS-54KTPq04UnJYyF7Enin52sRg

Toot: 9

Boot: 45

Bottom Boot: 17

Score: -107

Boot

Fashion Photo Ruview

5th. A.I. Iman LePaige

vk6VgImSIYuvKro1qa0BKX3XEAFDxpqiaJv96x2FBD7gwnKU__6V1uKFNM_4YI3WFXvQixgbHAVPF1xvsKD21xeqiH_1xOSZ72qY0UWDC-ERT0gltP6vZhxXFyDxD7UJbbMdlNbH5-n0kuxZvjDaiOUnpTJC_Q

Top Toot: 2 @wehan6 @ucanfma

Toot: 17

Boot: 34

Bottom Boot: 18

Score: -65

Boot

• Haha 6

Fashion Photo Ruview

4th. Plane Okay

b_UKktRWFsF8TnQBRfMVKp7iEwu5xK7sJ1uj3WH0WMQ6EbPZo3EGA0JgSgWQw7V40L2S3i_L6nk3FLA96Sf8i3SR1LmPYpMKGfyhiEAlQdXAy8v8l7MqsQGf4LeXXFVRMq0MXFJ7sAQOpZHhi7CDWk7KXOqDrg

Toot: 51

Boot: 20

Bottom Boot: 0

Score: 31

Toot

•  
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Fashion Photo Ruview

5th. A.I. Iman LePaige

vk6VgImSIYuvKro1qa0BKX3XEAFDxpqiaJv96x2FBD7gwnKU__6V1uKFNM_4YI3WFXvQixgbHAVPF1xvsKD21xeqiH_1xOSZ72qY0UWDC-ERT0gltP6vZhxXFyDxD7UJbbMdlNbH5-n0kuxZvjDaiOUnpTJC_Q

Top Toot: 2 @wehan6 @ucanfma

Toot: 17

Boot: 34

Bottom Boot: 18

Score: -65

Boot

honestly, Miyah's was my least fav of that episode

17 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Seeing Miami queen morphine and mhi'ya so well embraced by the fandom overall makes me so happy. Hoping this is the beginning of more Miami queen casting

won't allow you to pay dust to THE Babydoll of Season 15

658bb68d50eda810f75eca0f347158c3cf2b0bde

• Like 1

Corporate Presentations

7th. Mhi'ya Iman LeStage Fright

6MHFBD2rrBC-5EFxAQnLisO4ZOW6KLrnUvHH-rGdathXj0W9NhS7JKmjRTNeZH_dQGOqaWAj6377EoykgnJBiIRzF1_R9FFn6Yxopzq-NAzJMmPmnJsoGyiaJW6_r_xKFJUcR8RrhremvHOrgt0RGxiprc-Y8Q

1st: 1 @wehan6

2nd: 0

3rd: 0

5th: 1

6th: 4

7th: 53

Placement: Bottom 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.