RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I think I saw this one and the video of her with the bus before I even knew she was cast. I see her killing an all stars season if she learns to speak up and be extroverted when the time calls for it. 

Imagine all-star money, more confidence, no braces 

Who gon stop her? 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapphira is a legend but she’s didn’t deserve that win c’mon.

Either Plane or Q should’ve taken it. They had the “funniest” presentation and didn’t make any mistakes :giraffe:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Sapphira is a legend but she’s didn’t deserve that win c’mon.

Either Plane or Q should’ve taken it. They had the “funniest” presentation and didn’t make any mistakes :giraffe:

Apparently, Sapphira had the most energy in person. The fact that she wrote Nymphia’s jokes as well may have been a factor. I agree that Plane or Q were more put together but we don’t get the same energy on tv as we do in person. Idk. I think that they could have given it to Plane or Q and still have Sapphira as a front runner. If Yvie and Willow can grab the crown with 1 win, then Sapphira could absolutely grab it for 2. 

To be fair, Sapphira could’ve easily won snatch game just like Plane could’ve won this one so… I guess all is fair in drag and war?

15 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Imagine all-star money, more confidence, no braces 

Who gon stop her? 

I mean, if she doesn’t come back as a LSA at least in the next all stars season it’s a missed opportunity. 

Since All Stars does rely on lip syncing for your legacy, she could be knocking ******* out left and right. 

• Like 2

Not ATRL being mentioned in this exposé 

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Well that's where the news broke when that one user let everyone know on here. It's crazy that it's been an open secret on here for a while now and the GP is barely acknowledging it. 

Edited by Antonini
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I'm so confused about the accent thing?

Are non-Asian people the ones who are upset by it? I don't understand the controversy?

are non-Asian AND Asian people saying nymphia was wrong for doing that accent? 

if that's the case- Nymphia should just be telling everyone to kiss her ass in Macy's window tbh

It's a wild debate and line of questioning from Ru considering he was fully gonna let racist black face Scarlet Adams win down under season 1 until they were basically forced to crown Keta Mean. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2024 at 11:47 PM, genetic fail said:

Plane Jane was robbed! (but her runway was kinda ugly)

when is her runway not mid? 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

of course it would be, wasn't there a member who was accosted sexually by Shangela here 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

when is her runway not mid? 

She's had some great ones. The Russian part of her first one, the Cher runway, the doll design challenge… She's not the best fashion queen we have but she's not ****. 

• Like 1

Shangela is so trash for that. How did he get away with this for so long? :doc: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

saw this story break and had to come here to discuss… is this the first major publication to pick up on this?

The Shangela story keeps getting brought up once a year. Why hasn't she be taken to court yet? If the victims could give the story to news outlets then what's stopping them from taking it to the police? I really don't get it.

people doing the most about nymphia. drag race has become so sanitized and standardised. this is a drag queen competition... 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

people doing the most about nymphia. drag race has become so sanitized and standardised. this is a drag queen competition... 

yes we should also forgive camila for her crimes from a decade ago. 

637aab6c2827c7d030a89a683b70214f.thumb.j

4 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

yes we should also forgive camila for her crimes from a decade ago. 

637aab6c2827c7d030a89a683b70214f.thumb.j

is camila black? 

Karla Cabello

6. "All Concept, No Glamour"

eBfaH32GSb9WWkoTlByJtkmqPXW4SkZatCJIl_rLYp5YGCWh47ZkG9QjHT_uWE05sP764ef2_UEPH3eNcQ7YnHLJNMm0EEAfkcqNzWoqEW7VGtu-MW2i2xcXdNRvhGDdhPup5mYZ_BQCGW2MU_ItOqfrxgKmmw

Top Toot: 2 @Raphy23 @Afferty

Toot: 37

Boot: 21

Bottom Boot: 21

Score - 41

Boot

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

The Shangela story keeps getting brought up once a year. Why hasn't she be taken to court yet? If the victims could give the story to news outlets then what's stopping them from taking it to the police? I really don't get it.

She has been taken to court. The case was dismissed after the parties settled.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.