RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

she better get those nuts away from MY community and our tacky and cringe ways. only GAYS and the DOLLS can cringe.

edit: and maddy

And this reads just like those acting challenge sketches. That coworker of his knows what’s up. 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Antonini said:

And this reads just like those acting challenge sketches. That coworker of his knows what’s up. 

maybe it's cause i quoted an acting challenge from an earlier season, genius

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, 40000000000000 said:

maybe it's cause i quoted an acting challenge from an earlier season, genius

It’s more so that the challenges these days just regurgitate older references which makes them corny and cringy, just like your post, genius 

• Thumbs Down 1

Dawn gonna be at Roscoe’s on the 22nd… hoping that means her elimination either this or next week :heart:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Antonini said:

It’s more so that the challenges these days just regurgitate older references which makes them corny and cringy, just like your post, genius 

i think you're welcome to not watch just like her :heart2:

• Like 1

Plane easy bottom boot. The moment I saw it I guessed it was a gown that some pageant queen lent her. It just doesn’t seem like Plane at all.

• Like 4

Plane gorgeous idc. Q was the only boot for me so bottom boot :gaycatney5:

10 minutes ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Plane easy bottom boot. The moment I saw it I guessed it was a gown that some pageant queen lent her. It just doesn’t seem like Plane at all.

Plane bottom boot when Q is standing there serving boy chest, ugly mug and god awful outfit?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Q looked a mess. And she couldn't even keep her head up when she was walking, it was giving that one Carmen Carerra look... :skull:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Plane bottom boot when Q is standing there serving boy chest, ugly mug and god awful outfit?

Yeah, and while Dawn is wearing rags and up-cycled pants too.

If the runway is color related, I give points for that being obvious. Plane didn’t have enough green and the triangles seemed more important than the color. 

31 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Banner.png?ex=65f79d5c&is=65e5285c&hm=a8006b98cf2b1e0250ea1adae1183546868bf86b3bd1b63bec1b4100966749f5&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=475&height=267

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW (RAINBOW): 

https://forms.gle/c2Peb7Mu7fpMNkcu9

RATE A QUEEN (Political Anthems):

https://forms.gle/uq29a445k4XFyTQT9

DEADLINE: SUNDAY AT NOON EST 

As a reminder, you are allowed up to 1 Top Toot and 1 Bottom Boot at FPR. 

just a btw, the Political Anthems google form title is Snatch Game

the Dawn payola on this show is crazy. she needs to go home already 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

just a btw, the Political Anthems google form title is Snatch Game

Fixed ty

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

It’s the way I see Maddy in the local gay bars almost every single time I go visit. Does anyone have photo evidence of his alleged girlfriend? I don’t buy any of it.

• Haha 6

Queen Jane winner

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

It’s the way I see Maddy in the local gay bars almost every single time I go visit. Does anyone have photo evidence of his alleged girlfriend? I don’t buy any of it.

I followed her on IG during s14 bc Maddie posted her a lot and I kinda preferred her drag to Maddie’s but I have no idea what her name was/is

Dawn and Q definitely the most insufferable of the season but Dawn is like an annoying fly that I want to swat away while Q is a brain-eating parasite that needs to be extinguished immediately, lest she kill all those around her.

Like I can’t stand that pvta. The definition of malicious gay f*ggottry. Always trying it with others then crying when someone drags her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

I liked Plane's look, because it wasn't predictable color wise considering this is the third or fourth time we've seen Nymphia in yellow, Mhiya in red, and Sapphira in blue. 

• Like 2

Joey Jay has really elevated her mug and looks SO much better with a wig than that mess she was sticking by in 2020 about not wearing wigs. Give her her flowers!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

38 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I liked Plane's look, because it wasn't predictable color wise considering this is the third or fourth time we've seen Nymphia in yellow, Mhiya in red, and Sapphira in blue. 

Plane's dress is MESMERIZING. It's very simple but like Ru said she's padded for the gods at all times and the color mix of tan and green is gorgeous (as she said herself).

• Like 3

ALL CONCEPT AND NO GORGEOUSNESS.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Antonini said:

6 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

i think you're welcome to not watch just like her :heart2:

This random escalation lol

• Haha 6

Q’s verse was SO bad… :bibliahh:

Plane's was simple but beautiful, Q's look was not great at all... however DAWN's is the real bottom boot :coffee:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.