RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

how are none of you talking about this?

https://ew.com/rupaul-leaving-drag-race-down-under-michelle-visage-8606508

RuPaul steps down as Drag Race Down Under host, Michelle Visage takes over judges panel

Because no one cares about Down Under, I fear.

(Especially now that icon Flor has already been on the show. They can cancel it now!)

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

FPR results late tn 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

how are none of you talking about this?

https://ew.com/rupaul-leaving-drag-race-down-under-michelle-visage-8606508

RuPaul steps down as Drag Race Down Under host, Michelle Visage takes over judges panel

It’s been strongly rumored that Ru is only missing one season because the filming clashed with the book tour schedule. Given that it’s the weakest of the franchises he films he probably decided that this was the one he’d have to miss. They will be featuring some previous contestants and winners as guest judges. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Because no one cares about Down Under, I fear.

(Especially now that icon Flor has already been on the show. They can cancel it now!)

23 minutes ago, KFC said:

Because we all stopped watching Down Under 2 seasons ago :rip:

:rip:

Speaking of All Winners i want Miss Ginger Johnson on it.

Literally the british Ben DeLa Creme. I just know they'd have to rig some stuff in order for her to not win every episode :rip:

The only time the girls might have some breathing time would be the ball, maybe.

8. Plasma

jlDY_HAc3n7jzGbME-pdysfhy6dyaDAluIiDb_YHJEhMqCcFo13fGnL44tR_INMx4J9_pVjW6zx3erSwXaVHBFPDTn6upJNlzbtxEQfqwuu04nqdXDOnXYymMRjeXJoIxdiZRnTMxPquPt7FtmiqGh03NSja9Q

Top Toot: 0

Toot: 1 @gardendreams

Boot: 11

Bottom Boot: 59 

SCORE: -187

BIGGEST BOOT OF THE SEASON

• Haha 8

7. Mhi'ya Iman LePlagiarism

XiZK2IqHMsfKz4uZMxRZN3f8Tyt2BASYVh-65OAh

Top Toot: 1 @wehan6

Toot: 33

Boot: 15

Bottom Boot: 2  @Hanzo@killer_rose

SCORE: -5

BOOT

Edited by Rotunda
  • Haha 1

6. Joey Jayne

t7nGPZTO1V6-gglBpUyN392yDVcjyDpnYDEuCC8A4wghedJ6Qk-V5kKWij_5DyeS-R1scTkIViPYomTNeARuWT6NMHdZPXqtbAUs-tAcDsKfZWMK5XyiEmYJQnrsX11ycJ9BoAIiNyt9j3T4GHHuiBcKqX4w3Q

Toot: 44

Boot: 26

Bottom Boot: 1 @Raphy23

SCORE: 15

TOOT

Edited by Rotunda
  • Haha 1

3. Morphine

lZmaH0soApbvsU6lf2YZRBcCyisTtnAeQOvq5126GijO4hy-myXSGklY3WS6pkEBTayvOeBZH1wnTN6d3dqW9zCrIyFKr2m6Py0IZr8g95llHLBC4-QAPrbAd01Q5MtlK1uKOWUQYo4cU6EKcbABy8sYOltxkw

Toot: 69

Boot: 2

Bottom Boot: 0 

SCORE: 53

TOOT

• Like 2

1. Nymphia Wind

OaWludB26d72lsLMp-23F4nG_KeMI4pscVKh0LA4P06i3G6x-M6UI3l0I_I_BBse3DOznbUalfaX84NabpBAfBR-CAn7-QV7cb67ilPTpPhoYLewWlgH51TLf48zo5VFeOlw97MPgCZKj2iyL8LRmBnrgPOxuQ

Top Toot: 47

Toot: 23

Boot: 1 @Raphy23

SCORE: 163

TOP TOOT

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

That wig with plasmas outfit :rip:

but I could see that outfit getting better with a hat 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

It’s been strongly rumored that Ru is only missing one season because the filming clashed with the book tour schedule. Given that it’s the weakest of the franchises he films he probably decided that this was the one he’d have to miss. They will be featuring some previous contestants and winners as guest judges. 

The book tour is happening right now so I'm assuming the season has just started filming, correct? It wouldn't make sense if production wrapped up last year.

Edited by dumbsparce

34 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

8. Plasma

jlDY_HAc3n7jzGbME-pdysfhy6dyaDAluIiDb_YHJEhMqCcFo13fGnL44tR_INMx4J9_pVjW6zx3erSwXaVHBFPDTn6upJNlzbtxEQfqwuu04nqdXDOnXYymMRjeXJoIxdiZRnTMxPquPt7FtmiqGh03NSja9Q

Toot: 1 @gardendreams

Boot: 11

Bottom Boot: 59 

SCORE: -187

BIGGEST BOOT OF THE SEASON

Ok... 

I'm defending Plasma here but I got the vision. 💀

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The book tour is happening right now so I'm assuming the season has just started filming, correct? It wouldn't make sense if it production wrapped up last year.

I think the season started filming recently (based on one of the guest judges being in New Zealand) but it generally only takes a month - month and a half to film. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

Ok... 

I'm defending Plasma here but I got the vision. 💀

i was kinda getting the craft from it but i havent seen anyone else mention it fkdkjdf :rip:like it still was the worst look imo but the idea was there tbh!

Not mhi’ya checking the Roscoe’s girls in the dressing room and got them together :laugh: Cara coming out on some “this is our most anticipated Roscoe’s guest this season” whew mhi’ya had em shaking

• ATRL Moderator

Morphine bottom 3 for the judges and top 3 for ATRL, oh wow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

T-4. Dawn

CHLftJA8sPaH1DnmzgmSiFyZfTmUViTrnkXS5mB41ErLu0OkSij2qI-FO_gc2Xmm1mXkLg1yrrMgt0XukvFh4j6tr6ioVPlQ5Bz1wNiN44hxE830R6zB7YY8S5569qIFQsU5tWGo6y8Q87x-NZY77ConHlbmpg

Top Toot: 4 @40000000000000 @Rabbit @genetic fail @wehan6

Toot: 55

Boot: 10

Bottom Boot: 2 @Raphy23 @FinleyGates

SCORE: 51

TOOT

T-4. Chaperone Cristal

ayUoxBSoGB0vYvaChnhfwNY4y-nk4ve3f9KP8IkshNMdoAXbF7Vu5dCZcHFAsTlxuLttTKlZY4Xb5AbWtQu6rKntPdyIa6ayjJORNNGIxPSr4_cUvKm8oFRtxENArjpodpM4uVRCYBO5etVymw4M9Wh63hN62g

Top Toot: 2 @Tsareena @Why

Toot: 57

Boot: 12

SCORE: 51

TOOT

why is raphy23 allowed to give 2 top bottom2 votes? delete her bottom boot for Dawn and she’ll be rightfully the third place

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.