RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Almost all of the looks have a hint of yellow. I did say almost before and I’m saying it again. Gold is an offshoot of yellow so that counts. 

The thing is each of her looks has distinct POV and only 1 or at most 2 of her are banana/yellow theme

Idk what to tell you but the receipt is there :giraffe:

• Like 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda think that they could make it look like Myah lost the liosync but they didnot want to keep Plasma lol. 

Ru was even cringing Yvie’s wig reveal (which was smart imo) but did not react Myah. Also seing her undergarments were big no no… They did not even make shady edit for her to take of her shoes so idk..

Her lipsyncs are half messy and half amazing. Pretty sure that these messiness will send her home once she is against someone the judges like

5 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

The thing is each of her looks has distinct POV and only 1 or at most 2 of her are banana/yellow theme

Idk what to tell you but the receipt is there :giraffe:

My initial remark was about how she was complaining about not being able to use yellow and not being inspired by any of the colors. She still managed to crank out a beautiful garment but she’s the only person who complained about not being able to use a color. You are correct that her looks all have a distinct POV. I have not once stated otherwise and I’m getting tired of Nymphia Stan’s coming for me when I do genuinely enjoy her.

Edited by loveisdead9582

Nymphia robbed a win this week IDC

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I don’t set the bar, I flips it :clap3:

mhi'ya-iman-le'paige-mhiya.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

37 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I don’t set the bar, I flips it :clap3:

mhi'ya-iman-le'paige-mhiya.gif

Queen of Flipsyncs confirmed

• Haha 2

I'm sorry but from a garment construction POV you simply CANNOT say Nymphia did better than Q. One looked like it could walk any haute couture runway worldwide while the other was a great drag look. Nymphia shouldn't have chosen to use the same lace all throughout. The feathers on the bustier also look cheap and very....arts & craft-y.

And this is from someone who's rooting for Nymph to win the crown :michael:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She was featured for like 10-15 min this episode :rip:

Yeah, because she was HELPLESS. I was more talking in an entertainment kind of way. Plasma had so much more to offer. Mih'ya is dead weight and needs to go next episode. No thoughts behind those eyes, just flips. 

• Thanks 1

dawn and Q ate that runway up. nymphia's honey davenport hidden face design did not stand a chance. :sorry: it pains me to give credit to Q but it is what it is. after her implying once again that she was robbed in the ball challenge, i'm starting to think her self victimization should be studied.

when mhiya started backflipping into the sunset... :jonny: yes she deserved to go home in the first weeks but you can't deny she wiped the floor during the lipsync this episode. i just wish the lighting was a bit lighter or more colorful during the lipsync cause i had to set the brightness to 100% and squint until my eyes bled just to see what was happening there. why would you make the queens wear black and not adjust the lights accordingly? anyway i'm sad to see plasma gone. i hate that actual PERFORMING queens keep getting the short end of the stick with these runway challenges.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

also, the show can benefit from maybe hiring people that are not consumed by social media. what the **** was that lipsync song choice? it was such a lost opportunity to have a great siouxsie and the banshees lipsync or maybe even some depeche mode. hell even a lana del rey song could have been a hit. we need DRAG race to STOP pandering to 15 year olds who live vicariously through the most current trend.

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

f9fe20b82437fe4d19c6c616633aa588c0435349

this legend... love it when a queen's mug is visible regardless of a veil

• Thanks 1

Plasma is too talented to have been sent home now but idk what she was thinking with that look. :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

Plasma would have been spared if Ru was into her but wins and all it just didn’t seem like Ru was interested in her. The fans got a modern Max I guess.

• Like 3

I haven't watched the episode but I thought Sapphira was in the top and not Dawn:rip: There's always some type of issue that Dawn has with her fits like it doesn't register as high fashion and ends up being costumey. With Sapphira, I thought she was giving housewife decked in designer realness. Plane deserved safe over Morphine. Her garment was well made while Morphine's shoulder spikes looked floppy and was a little bare in the midsection so she was there by default i think.

7 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

I haven't watched the episode but I thought Sapphira was in the top and not Dawn:rip: There's always some type of issue that Dawn has with her fits like it doesn't register as high fashion and ends up being costumey. With Sapphira, I thought she was giving housewife decked in designer realness. Plane deserved safe over Morphine. Her garment was well made while Morphine's shoulder spikes looked floppy and was a little bare in the midsection so she was there by default i think.

Plane was safe tho?

7 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Plane was safe tho?

Yeah but I saw people saying she should've been in the bottom instead of Morphine.

Morphine lowkey had the best overall look :rip:

Or am I crazy 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Morphine lowkey had the best overall look :rip:

Or am I crazy 

yes

G.U.Y. Gaga

I am disgusted at this episode's outcome. I'll take Plasma over that filler queen and I can't wait for her elimination. She literally is giving TKB.

Q once again gave the world an amazing garment.

Wow :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2024 at 9:26 PM, Rotunda said:

Banner.png?ex=65c978dc&is=65b703dc&hm=a5a039df25521e935a9606fc56e2ea972df1ac618a0b8583d32594c42c046fea&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1107&height=623

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW (Dancing Queen):

https://forms.gle/3rugKTG7HFvMdXnT6

RATE A QUEEN (Snatch Game):

https://forms.gle/cjq5tyFxF3Yb7Hnc7

Deadline: Saturday at Noon Eastern.

Reminder: You are allotted up to 1 Top Toot and 1 Bottom Boot for Fashion Photo Ruvuew

Gonna keep this survey open until Noon Sunday just to give ppl some extra time if needed.

Dawn is just ugly inside out.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

4 hours ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Yeah but I saw people saying she should've been in the bottom instead of Morphine.

nah i dont agree with that. the bottom two was deserved. but Nymphia should have won hands downE

2 minutes ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Dawn is just ugly inside out.

do not shade my fav like that smh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.