RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

this was just INSANE ... one of the most impressive lip sync parts ive seen on DR

• Like 5

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

this was just INSANE ... one of the most impressive lip sync parts ive seen on DR

I’ve been rewatching this lipsync, it’s incredible. :jonny2:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, stochastic said:

Can I say that the white twinks haven’t been this upset since Valentina’s elimination?

They bring up saving Q over ATM bc of her track record but babe you couldn’t have edited that lipsync to favor Plasma

Not like they edited it to favor Q’s writhing against Amanda either tbf

• Haha 1

not a lipsynch to a TikTok remix... the blasphemy

poor Plasma eliminated in such an ug-e-ly look

still can stand Mhi'ya but yeah, she beat her :'( 

• Like 1

Q gave very German expressionism a la The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

how does it always circle back to wanting the LSA who can do the most gravity defying tricks as the seasons winner over someone who can consistently display a plethora of talents? jasmine, s11 rajah, and now mhiya :deadbanana2:

that being said, i DO think mhiya rightfully won, but her lipsync's overall quality was muddied for me bc she just did TOO many tricks. like, plasma was already a stain on the floor after a certain point, you don't need to still be unloading a full clip on her atp :rip:

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 9:26 PM, Rotunda said:

Banner.png?ex=65c978dc&is=65b703dc&hm=a5a039df25521e935a9606fc56e2ea972df1ac618a0b8583d32594c42c046fea&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1107&height=623

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW (Dancing Queen):

https://forms.gle/3rugKTG7HFvMdXnT6

RATE A QUEEN (Snatch Game):

https://forms.gle/cjq5tyFxF3Yb7Hnc7

Deadline: Saturday at Noon Eastern.

Reminder: You are allotted up to 1 Top Toot and 1 Bottom Boot for Fashion Photo Ruvuew

Sorry i had a crazy week and just submitted these a couple hours late. Hope that’s ok :bird:

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Almost every look has had some sort of yellow in it. I only mentioned it because she was saying how she was uninspired and the bit about not knowing what to do that keeps happening consistently throughout the challenges… I like her and I think she’s served us one of the best runway packages of the season but the whining and “banana” are kind of getting on my nerves even the girls have started saying something about it on the show so it’s clearly not just me. 

Why do y'all have such a hard-on for hating Nymphia. So what if she takes a moment before she figures out what she wants to do for a challenge, playfully or for real. So what if she wears yellow sometimes. Who tf cares she's having fun and enjoying her time there and doing well. She's literally just a ball of sunshine and y'all are angry about it? Like damn... The girls are just playfully teasing her. I hope she continues mentioning bananas just to rile y'all up some more. It's her thing get over it.:toofunny3:

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Down 1

You would think Nymphia is serving Tinta Burnter on the runway with how much the girls complain about yellow

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Sorry i had a crazy week and just submitted these a couple hours late. Hope that’s ok :bird:

It’s fine, I’m gonna keep these open for a few more hours today anyway.

no wonder she moves so effortlessly everytime

• Thanks 1

nymphia-wind-so-far-has-one-of-the-best-

She only had ONE out of 10 runway looks referring banana, like :rip:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Almost every look has had some sort of yellow in it. I only mentioned it because she was saying how she was uninspired and the bit about not knowing what to do that keeps happening consistently throughout the challenges… I like her and I think she’s served us one of the best runway packages of the season but the whining and “banana” are kind of getting on my nerves even the girls have started saying something about it on the show so it’s clearly not just me. 

did you say this about Tina Burner's red orange and yellow?

Plasma's post season content has been :flame:

Having artsy NY friends really is a talent

• Like 2

• Like 2

I was a Luxx stan during season 15 but outside of the show she is kind of insufferable wow :rip:

• Like 1

im afraid plasma was headed for the bottom no matter what direction she went with her look

i… honestly didn’t hate the goth cher at all

Yeah Plasma is a very talented queen but unfortunately she's on a season full of great seamstresses. Her outfit was bad and she lost the lip sync, the only way for her to have stayed would have been some extreme riggory or Ru saving her a la Kandy Muse. I also don't think Plasma was gonna win anyway. She wouldn't survive a finale against most of these other girls. 

As for the judging Idk I don't think it was unfair that Q won, her outfit was very well made but I didn't like it. Like it was detailed and well constructed, obviously a lot of work went into it but it was ugly to me. I much preferred Nymphia's and even Dawn's looks. I think they could have justified giving it to Nymphia. Plus wasn't great how Q implied she should have won the design challenge Nymphia won even though Nymphia's look from that challenge is the one that will actually go down in history. :coffee2:

• Like 2

Shocked Plasma got chopped but not mad about it. With a better runway package (and less annoying personality) she could kill an All Stars season.

Plasma would be a make a lovely UK vs The World Season 4 contestant

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

You couldn't be more wrong.

Half of her looks don't even look yellow, like the 2 mother looks or Pussycat look. If you are over her banana brand, just say so and go.

Edit: ooops, somebody already said the same thing before me.

Also, at least she wants to serve versatility with all her looks so she wants to find new inspirations while making her outfits. Meanwhile, Q has been on this same panty + high boots look this whole season. It's serving stale.

9 hours ago, KFC said:

not-a-hater-but-im-getting-one-note-at-t

Edited by Rep2000

15 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

You couldn't be more wrong.

Half of her looks don't even look yellow, like the 2 mother looks or Pussycat look. If you are over her banana brand, just say so and go.

Edit: ooops, somebody already said the same thing before me.

Also, at least she wants to serve versatility with all her looks so she wants to find new inspirations while making her outfits. Meanwhile, Q has been on this same panty + high boots look this whole season. It's serving stale.

Almost all of the looks have a hint of yellow. I did say almost before and I’m saying it again. Gold is an offshoot of yellow so that counts. 

Nymphia’s runways are great and I’ve never said otherwise either. Not sure why you’re trying to come for me when I haven’t actually critiqued the looks themselves, just that she uses it heavily and that the whining was a little irritating. These comments are shared by others as well. 

I like Nymphia and I see her making it to the finale for sure but this episode she didn’t do it for me. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Plasma looked awful but it's BEEN Mih'yas time to go several weeks ago. She was barely in this damn episode and is just not giving besides lip-syncing. Yes, she won that lip-sync but my god... so boring. 

tumblr_npbw2hcji51uxsto5o1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Plasma looked awful but it's BEEN Mih'yas time to go several weeks ago. She was barely in this damn episode and is just not giving besides lip-syncing. Yes, she won that lip-sync but my god... so boring. 

tumblr_npbw2hcji51uxsto5o1_500.gif

She was featured for like 10-15 min this episode :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.