Random Thoughts

Guernica

5 hours ago, Aristotle said:

"Stingy" in that figurative sense. I wish I could cut them off like a BAD B..CH but sometimes I really need them so I have to deal. 

Seriously one of them mostly leaves "Seen" in messages I sent (I get it he might be bored but could he at least try),  I have to call him like several times to hang out most of the  time the answer is no (and very late) and when he says yes he seldom cancels it, again late. I have not been with him for nearly a year and a half. Once I saw him on street like 2 months he smirked and send a message about going out. Did not get see him after. It is what is. 

I am sure karma will get them right after I get good career and he needs me. It did happen once to someone it will happen to him too.

Chile, you are doing yourself harm when you trying to be around them when they obviously don't want to be around you. I refuse to need anyone on planet earth to satisfy me. And you wishing them karma....That's not the way sis, I'm sorry you are going through this. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Aristotle said:

"Stingy" in that figurative sense. I wish I could cut them off like a BAD B..CH but sometimes I really need them so I have to deal. 

Seriously one of them mostly leaves "Seen" in messages I sent (I get it he might be bored but could he at least try),  I have to call him like several times to hang out most of the  time the answer is no (and very late) and when he says yes he seldom cancels it, again late. I have not been with him for nearly a year and a half. Once I saw him on street like 2 months he smirked and send a message about going out. Did not get see him after. It is what is. 

I am sure karma will get them right after I get good career and he needs me. It did happen once to someone it will happen to him too.

Sound like you needa make changes to your circle.

Binge watching Top Gear and The Grand Tour on Amazon Prime.

I miss Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, they were entertaining as **** on Top Gear.

I have eaten like a cow today so much it hurts. :priceless:

Edited by Aristotle

So before I moved rooms my 3 monitors worked perfectly fine. One decided to be stuck on 800x765 and now won't turn on at all. This was my main monitor too.

It's so bad using one good screen and one shitty screen now. 

17 hours ago, blaggot said:

I knew I shouldn’t have eaten those damn hot fries

ririfan212.gif

Hot fries like hot chips or french fries?

Because hot fries are nasty

ririfan212.gif

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

my mom just said: I hope you're not gay

ririfan212.gif

oh honey, she's got a big storm coming

CsFAUU0.gif

11 hours ago, Queen. said:

Hot fries like hot chips or french fries?

Because hot fries are nasty

ririfan212.gif

hot chips of course, chester's hot fries

every time I eat them I feel like **** the next day but they're delicious

ririfan212.gif

18 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

oh honey, she's got a big storm coming

:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

"Beez in the Trap" sounds so good with earphones on. :jonny:

that's on period. Does this make you a barb now?

Wanna change my username to something related to allday.

But I love being named after bring me the horizon best album 

Going on a summer trip. Gonna be blasting So-Called Chaos album by Alanis Morissette on my way there. I might even play Lorde's Solar Power after that, but I am keeping that one for next week when I see her in concert!

4jYTEI6.gif

Hadn't hooked up in weeks, sucked a dick 2 days ago and now I have a cold. Coincidence?

man my discover weekly is awful this week! had to skip a lot.

it must be all the allday i listen too since he has unique music but i only like his because its him, everyone else can no.

ririfan212.gif

saw the jonas brothers live last night and almost ascended when they played this :jonny5:

insomnia is truly the worst 

my fave been living in london past few months, just when I was getting comfortable knowing I finally have a fave live in my home town! but no that ass hard to move london! Dx  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.