Random Thoughts

Guernica

On 7/4/2022 at 2:24 PM, Allday said:

made a video of all my favourite songs of all time! and i'm feeling teary eyed now

I like this idea, I need to figure out my favorite 100 songs of all time and put them in a playlist

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel like my phone is overheating all the time these days ugh

4i66yG3.gif

6 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i feel like my phone is overheating all the time these days ugh

4i66yG3.gif

Same I’m tryna avoid buying the new iPhone.

4i66yG3.gif

I have a canker sore right now and it's so hard to eat food

4i66yG3.gif

the later it gets the more cringe my comments online get

i wake up with regret every morning
 4i66yG3.gif

11 hours ago, Devin said:

Same I’m tryna avoid buying the new iPhone.

4i66yG3.gif

upgrading this fall from an iPhone XS Max

gfdsw.gif

22 minutes ago, Queen. said:

upgrading this fall from an iPhone XS Max

gfdsw.gif

You actually deserve the upgrade :jonny5: I got the 12 Pro but I feel like its a waste now that I’m older.

gfdsw.gif

Watch I refuse to upgrade, miss all the upgrade deals, and Apple sends my phone into a meltdown.

gfdsw.gif

Think its unfair I get love island a day later I don't know what recouping is and j gotta watch till tonight and I gotta try not to click twitter, fb, insta or tik tok pretty much anything :deadbanana4:

whats appeal for furries? im not gonna hold back, i dont really vibe with furry in any case any time any place. you touch their fur and they will bite your a** off, baffling me so much. i accept even with non-binary/asexual but i dont believe im legit furryphobia. i dont get it at all, whats the point.

(not replay back if quote as per usual) :mazen:

@Mr. Blue_Shirt I saw a notification about your quote but I cannot open the thread anymore to see what is said anymore! I was at the gym!

18 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

@Mr. Blue_Shirt I saw a notification about your quote but I cannot open the thread anymore to see what is said anymore! I was at the gym!

I quote you saying that Cutthroat user pretend to be hacked so they can have an excuse for calling black men "gorilla" :skull:

Since now that user got permabanned & mod hiding the thread, at least I got to screen recording the last page of the thread nnn

13 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I quote you saying that Cutthroat user pretend to be hacked so they can have an excuse for calling black men "gorilla" :skull:

Since now that user got permabanned & mod hiding the thread, at least I got to screen recording the last page of the thread nnn

I am in shocked, that user was chill all this time to suddenly have that disgusting post :rip: he was always sending random album tracks of Alanis, Dido and Hole and being unproblematic :skull: that was my initial reaction because I refused to believe this is real and the same person, I'm still in shock tbh he even DMed me about Imagine Dragons and their Believer LGBT documentary :deadbanana:

Damn, can't even make a harmless joke on here anymore without getting WPs. And you can't say anything out of fear for more WPs just randomly being thrown at you. I don't trust these mods, "rules" and favoritism anymore. 

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

Damn, can't even make a harmless joke on here anymore without getting WPs. And you can't say anything out of fear for more WPs just randomly being thrown at you. I don't trust these mods, "rules" and favoritism anymore. 

what did u get a wp for?

Im a pop stan and think its showing in real life.  My partner is like guess this song it was bullet for my Valentine I even got a poster in my room of them and I won't know many of there stuff :deadbanana4:

His like how are you emo. And im like I like dressing as emo. But I love my pop girls and nothing wrong with that.

nrleRXb.gif

However my fave is still denis stoff but im here for his solo pop era :celestial4: Denis jonas is coming.

wWp1B2A.gif

On 7/9/2022 at 7:13 AM, Polgg48 said:

whats appeal for furries? im not gonna hold back, i dont really vibe with furry in any case any time any place. you touch their fur and they will bite your a** off, baffling me so much. i accept even with non-binary/asexual but i dont believe im legit furryphobia. i dont get it at all, whats the point.

(not replay back if quote as per usual) :mazen:

I knew someone from college who became a furry and he became such a creep. :pukey: He used to be nice to talk to but now all he does is talk about weird sexual stuff.

On 7/10/2022 at 1:39 AM, Daddy said:

LMAO don't make any Taylor Swift threads, they will give you not one but two WPs for that white woman

VotnXpK.gif

tiktok is becoming to informative. I go on there for a laugh not to learn smh

Stopped watching big brother but watching the finals. I'm hoping Reggie wins. She won in 2003 and this is gonna be the final season of big brother and it be nice ending of having queen of big brother win again. Plus we haven't had a girl winner since 2008 and have only ever had 3 girl winners in 22 years. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Allday said:

Stopped watching big brother but watching the finals. I'm hoping Reggie wins. She won in 2003 and this is gonna be the final season of big brother and it be nice ending of having queen of big brother win again. Plus we haven't had a girl winner since 2008 and have only ever had 3 girl winners in 22 years. :deadbanana4:

I'm hoping Reggie wins also

My dog is literally sitting on my back, since when did I become a lounge?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.