Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Josh said:

what label would you sign them to? they'd be under SM

surely, they have the best song productions and release often :gaycat5:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

surely, they have the best song productions and release often :gaycat5:

They would be the female EXO

3 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

godspa erasing crackstink existence 1 step at a time

 

better vocals (ningning, winter, karina and giselle all outsing)

better dancers (karina, winter > laloser, rose)

better rappers (giselle > gd's girlfriend, loser)

better visuals (winter, karina, ningning > useless)

better music (crackstink 0 good songs)

better concepts (virtual space soldiers > lovesick girls tired concept)

better stage presence 

bigger hits (Next Level > dumb dumb dumb dumb(was it?) 

 

we love to see it.

Sure Mr. Soo Man, let's get you to bed 

I bet Karina was shaking she loves Camila doesn't she nnnnn

Anitta get those kpop fans :clap3:

 

 

1 hour ago, Josh said:

thanks!

Np!

 

Also when is this group debuting? Do y’all think HYBE is going to wait for some time after Lesserafim’s debut?

 

 

8 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I bet Karina was shaking she loves Camila doesn't she nnnnn

Anitta get those kpop fans :clap3:

 

 

Why did I think Camila was Selena :biblio:

decided to re-watch AF stages and it reminded me why jihyo is my fave, i love watching her perform so much :jonny5:

Blackvelvet would honesty be such a slay :loki: I wish we would get a collab but its never gonna happen :gaycat6:
Or imagine a BP + RV + TWICE stage
Jennie, Rose, Lisa, Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana 
:jonny2:

15 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

i get the hype now i really do

I don’t. Reminds me of those 5 year old girls that perform at pageants who change their expressions and over-exaggerate every other second of the song. Very much toddlers and tiaras expressions. 
 

The styling doesn’t help. 

30 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I bet Karina was shaking she loves Camila doesn't she nnnnn

Anitta get those kpop fans :clap3:

 

 

Camila looks photoshopped into the pic :deadbanana:

26 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Np!

 

Also when is this group debuting? Do y’all think HYBE is going to wait for some time after Lesserafim’s debut?

 

Next is Ador in July then Trainee A in Sept/Oct :cm:

6 hours ago, Xalric said:

 

It's giving dark Twice. 

The debut MV going to have a 15 age rating for a group with 14 year olds in it.  I see KKS still up to his usual tricks!

 

:cm:

41 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I bet Karina was shaking she loves Camila doesn't she nnnnn

Anitta get those kpop fans :clap3:

 

 

The amount of racist scandals in one pic :rip:

15 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I don’t. Reminds me of those 5 year old girls that perform at pageants who change their expressions and over-exaggerate every other second of the song. Very much toddlers and tiaras expressions. 
 

The styling doesn’t help. 

idk its kind of impressive how much facial control she has. she literally did a whole performance with her face from start to finish without skipping a beat. :deadbanana2:

I'm in Europe and I think there are 3 more hours until Aespa performs?!

I feel like if they slay we'll get more pages than if they flop, and the chances for them to flop flop and embarass themselves are low I suspect. I think at worst they'll lip sync to a more "organic sounding" backtrack like BlackPink does from time to time. Anyways, good night everyone!:sleep:

 

eatingurfave.gif

4 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

godspa erasing crackstink existence 1 step at a time

 

better vocals (ningning, winter, karina and giselle all outsing)

better dancers (karina, winter > laloser, rose)

better rappers (giselle > gd's girlfriend, loser)

better visuals (winter, karina, ningning > useless)

better music (crackstink 0 good songs)

better concepts (virtual space soldiers > lovesick girls tired concept)

better stage presence 

bigger hits (Next Level > dumb dumb dumb dumb(was it?) 

 

we love to see it.

The LIES! :bam:

19 hours ago, DelRey said:

:lmao:She is not even the face of her own group 

right :bibliahh:

I wish she'd release a studio version of this cover. It suits her so much. 

 

 

 

8 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

hope kepler disbands and we get over this dayeola ****, so tired of seeing her face  :deadbanana4:

We believe in Dayeon supremacy, you can tell the show is setting her up for a best dancer in the competition edit on the show. 
 

Something about her is kinda iconic. She’s  the main rapper, main visual and main dancer of the 4th gen. 
 

 

Edited by Somi

the way stans of huening kai's sister keep setting her up. love to see it though. send ha back to america or wherever she came from.

 

WW59Hvt.gif

Just now, private radio said:

the way stans of huening kai's sister keep setting her up. love to see it though. send ha back to america or wherever she came from.

 

WW59Hvt.gif

? 
 

She may have American citizenship, but her English is on the same level as Xiaoting’s :deadbanana4: She grew up in Korea for the most part of her life

i think aespa will either surprise us and SLAY or give us a dull performance and embarrass themselves, there is no in between :bunny2: hoping it’s the former

20 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

idk its kind of impressive how much facial control she has. she literally did a whole performance with her face from start to finish without skipping a beat. :deadbanana2:

I need to watch a fan cam when she’s not in that baby doll outfit with pigtails :rip: I felt like I was way too old to be watching it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.