Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, bocelli said:

TWICE contacts are expiring in October (which theyre not gonna renew)?

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

Not only they are renewing but also they are going to get a career repeak.

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Not only they are renewing but also they are going to get a career repeak.

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Mina for sure wont. 

 

DBSaqca.gif

I miss the mess of GP999. when is the next big group creation show??

 

8 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Are we ready to admit that Genie is overrated 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

Its not good period

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

So when are we getting OT5 Blue Flame? :celestial2:

Edited by Gypsy Guy

Lee Know kinda gives me “we need more female fans at our shows. men go home!” vibes :weeps: 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they did their sisters justice back in 2019  :heart2:

 

- Bang Chan, Han and Woojin slaying :clap3:

 - My fav Lee know covering my other fav Momo's lines and serving it-boy 00:36 :jonny:

 

Hyunjin's fruity attitude and dancing always sends me

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

 

HELP. Do you know how under developed your brain has to be to genuinely believe BP are the closest thing to musicians out of kpop girl groups? :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Cotton said:

HELP. Do you know how under developed your brain has to be to genuinely believe BP are the closest thing to musicians out of kpop girl groups? :bibliahh:

I just decided to believe that user was trolling because that was a choice of a post:toofunny2: 

 

 

18 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy said:

So when are we getting OT5 Blue Flame? :celestial2:

They were on last month for Fearless, gonna be interesting to see if Garam is there this time :lakitu:

I don't think this can top Purple (Puh-pull) but we'll see! :duca:

 

 

38 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

 @sunmimi imfurst's gif smashing like this because of a failed TWICE drag.

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

 

 

I’m glad i could provide nayeon with a hit 


nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

31 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they did their sisters justice back in 2019  :heart2:

 

- Bang Chan, Han and Woojin slaying :clap3:

 - My fave, Lee know covering my other fave, Momo's lines and serving it-boy 00:36 :jonny:

 

However you can still see how much they have improved since their rookie days! We need a 2022 version Kings!

It always bugged me how short this performance was. Like cmon, Changbin and Jeongin didn’t even get to sing :rip:

but Woojin my bias slaying as usual and Hyunjin being fruity as usual while singing Jeongyeon’s lines

hyunjin-changbin.gif

2 hours ago, bocelli said:

Is it safe to say that gen 3 is over considering that both BTS and BLACKPINK are retiring after this year and TWICE contacts are expiring in October (which theyre not gonna renew)?

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

All the twice members are renewing (according to that random Twitter acccount)

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

 

Guys I need for you all to listen to this, its so good. Lowkey better than the original...I know I aint crazy :WAP:

27 minutes ago, Butters said:

They were on last month for Fearless, gonna be interesting to see if Garam is there this time :lakitu:

I hope she isn’t I wanna see who covers her lines. :celestial2:

9 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Trying to find bg songs I like. Anything like these 2?

 

 

 

You are brave talent stan so I know you will serve taste...

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

This sounds like a gg song :chick2: AOA or Exid should have recorded

 

 

They wouldn't have pulled it off like Teen Gods did

That Fancy SKZ cover is terrible.

 

9 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Trying to find bg songs I like. Anything like these 2?

 

 

 

Wow your taste. Try "Given-Taken" and "Drunk-Dazed" by ENHYPEN. Very much alike

 

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

All the twice members are renewing (according to that random Twitter acccount)

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

I mean good 4 them but I cant for the life of me picture Jeongyeon and Mina who took several breaks due to health issues to renew?? Tzuyu and Chaeyoung look so done with TWICE, especially the latter. Sis is doing the bare minimum on stage and looks dead in the eye

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

56 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they did their sisters justice back in 2019  :heart2:

 

- Bang Chan, Han and Woojin slaying :clap3:

 - My fave, Lee know covering my other fave, Momo's lines and serving it-boy 00:36 :jonny:

 

They ate twice up w/ their own song omg

 

 

2 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I wish current groups would do more MVs like this where there's no choreography, just vibes.

 

it makes it look more EXPENSIVE

it makes the live stages so much more fun too imo :jonny6:

27 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Trying to find bg songs I like. Anything like these 2?

 

 

 

I mean it's already hard to top EXO and GOT7 so no much options 

best version of alcohol-free :eli:

 

OT: AF is top 5 twice title tracks

wENyibe.gif

Edited by hallucinate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.