Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

The way I NEVER fail to catch the absolute bottom of every page in this thread

 

prcEGBc.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

i wonder if there will be nct hollywood members that are non-asian

would be messy but also maybe iconique i fear

 

prcEGBc.gif

I thought it’s only gonna be one new member and already existed members? They are doing survival show and the winner get to be in a NCT Hollywood. 

1 minute ago, gugunikko said:

I thought it’s only gonna be one new member and already existed members? They are doing survival show and the winner get to be in a NCT Hollywood. 

ohh

that's kinda lame

I thought they would be forming an entire new group (with the usual mark/taeyong added :rip: )

Edited by ItsJustMe.

and it seems like aespa is going the same route as ITZY with terrible b-sides

I only like "Yeppi" on their first mini and "Life's Too Short" and now "Illuson"...both trash

 

it's not looking good for them 

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Cuz if the members start dating each other it'll be a MESS.

 

Plus female fans don't want to see their oppa going anywhere near the (beautiful) women in the same group, and vice versa with male fans. 
Part of the fantasy of idols is that they do fanservice for the fans, and remain '' available '' for the fans to fantasize about. Harder to do so with members of the opposite sex, with idol-like beauty, huffing and puffing next to your fave. 

 

There probably just isn't an audience for such group in the idol sphere, unless it's promoted mainly towards a global audience, not Korean audience. 

Aren’t kard members dating each other ? Shannon William dated one of the kard members and she said they cheated on her with their member. 

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

ohh

that's kinda lame

I thought they would be forming an entire new group (with the usual mark/taeyong added :rip: )

I don’t think they would go for a big group for Hollywood. Probably 4 or 5 members with English speakers from NCT and the winner. 

6 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Umm no one asked ? 

I don't care, you're on a discussion board 

and you said people switched once it became successful 

 

and I disagreed with you...:michael:

1 minute ago, gugunikko said:

Aren’t kard members dating each other ? Shannon William dated one of the kard members and she said they cheated on her with their member. 

No, Shannon said her ex cheated on her with one of the KARD members. 

 

I'm sure Somin has tried it with BM though. I mean who wouldn't :cm:

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I don't care, you're on a discussion board 

and you said people switched once it became successful 

 

and I disagreed with you...:michael:


On one asked for your opinion. 

12 minutes ago, Butters said:

 

I missed fanchants so much

2:30 though yeah they are done with Garam

prcEGBc.gif

 

Not

"Kim Chaewon!

Sakura!

Huh Yunjin!

Kazuha!

 

*silence*

 

Hong Eunchae!"

 

prcEGBc.gif

31 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the pinks are not coming in july

the song isn't even finished yet or it might be now but then they still need choreo and rehearsals

 

prcEGBc.gif

Your point? Kill This Love, How You Like That and DDU-DU DDU-DU weren’t finished and they still released them. 
prcEGBc.gif

1 minute ago, boubour said:

:jonny:

 

NCT 127 comeback too, please!

thats a given i think

they are probably coming after aespa

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Your point? Kill This Love, How You Like That and DDU-DU DDU-DU weren’t finished and they still released them. 
prcEGBc.gif

prcEGBc.gif

5 minutes ago, gugunikko said:


On one asked for your opinion. 

And I still gave it, so what now?

are we gonna go back and forth over an opinion?

3 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Your point? Kill This Love, How You Like That and DDU-DU DDU-DU weren’t finished and they still released them. 
prcEGBc.gif

What are you even talking about?

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And I still gave it, so what now?

are we gonna go back and forth over an opinion?


No one care!

33 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

i wonder if there will be nct hollywood members that are non-asian

would be messy but also maybe iconique i fear

 

prcEGBc.gif

we want diversity 

prcEGBc.gif

Rumor has it a "reliable" source says BAEMON is 7 members

take it with a grain of salt... 

47 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the pinks are not coming in july

the song isn't even finished yet or it might be now but then they still need choreo and rehearsals

 

prcEGBc.gif

if it makes you feel better often in kpop the idols practice and record the MV with the unfinished version or even the demo

 

 

44 minutes ago, Zack said:

Not quite since we're getting pre-release singles which is what I said should happen. A wait to July with no new music would just have been too long. 

 

SM and Warner's strategy has been unconventional so far though. Hopefully they drop a teaser schedule soon so we know what is going on.

 

It’s just an English pre-release. I’m guessing we won’t see any promo on Korean music shows until “Girls” comes out since Giselle said we’d get American performances soon.

 

It’s so crazy to think that from now until early December we’ll have a major group teasing/promoting every week :jonny5: 

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

It’s just an English pre-release. I’m guessing we won’t see any promo on Korean music shows until “Girls” comes out since Giselle said we’d get American performances soon.

 

It’s so crazy to think that from now until early December we’ll have a major group teasing/promoting every week :jonny5: 

Illusion is a Korean pre-release. But I don't think they will be performing/promoting it. 

 

Life's Too Short is the English pre-release. But I'd rather they didn't promote that on American shows and just stuck to Girls as the only song being performed, otherwise it will get confusing. 

 

I agree. SM especially is full steam for the rest of the year. RV will likely have another comeback plus solo debut. And we know other groups are already planning to come back soon. 

The Pinks will come when they come

just know it'll be over for your favs when they do pop out

 

so enjoy this moment for your favs while you can 

Pride month starting today and Queendom finale tomorrow. Let's recall the gayest moment on this very gay show :chick1:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.