Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

32 minutes ago, Chemist said:

 

3 DAYS LEFT :gaycat4:

I feel like another week to send in rates would be beneficial, lots of users I imagine are on holiday and such and I haven’t really seen this rate promoted much. how many ballots are in compared to last year ? :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, Butters said:

I feel like another week to send in rates would be beneficial, lots of users I imagine are on holiday and such and I haven’t really seen this rate promoted much. how many ballots are in compared to last year ? :giraffe:

way less but I am promoting less too :cm:

 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

The aesthetic serving late 90s/early 2000s J-pop. MHJ you will always be famous

I wish I saw what you all see in this overrated track.

love lsfm I genuinely don't know what people see in this song

was just watching that Hybe and JYP are debuting US groups next year??? :deadbanana2:

 

why do i think it'll serve popsicle :redface:

 

 

 

the WayV song is the first good NCT release since like.. Favorite? i like it but it also sounds like Seulgi's 28 Reasons. Feels like SM is going through an identity crisis these days. listening to the rest of the mini now

 

Glad GOT are getting a comeback :clap3:

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

Even though I like GOT

 

Idk why they’re getting a comeback before Aespa. Like… all these 4th groups debuting and slaying left and right and SM is still promoting their older idols more and better than Aespa. It’s bizarre 

SM is busy doing their SMCU thingy happen, so they will take things with aespa very slowly from now on, specially if they want the episodes to catch up to the current title tracks. I think Budget is an issue too, because they could have given aespa single albums with nice title tracks like DCT just to feed the fans but I guess money and time are needed for this.

i'm not too worried about aespa. no matter how successul ive, newjeans & lsrfm got this year aespa is still on top and will remain in competition with them no matter how hard yall haters try it

 

they'll demolish these 4th gen records again once they comeback

 

I stanned aespa cause I wanted 2-3 comebacks a year though not another blackpink once a year mess :rip: I guess i'm just unlucky like that :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

way less but I am promoting less too :cm:

 

2022 the year of the new girl group renaissance deserves better :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

SM is still promoting their older idols more and better

Because they’re better :cm:

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The top 50 most streamed Kpop songs released this year on Spotify in case y'all wondered:

FlGT8uSXoAMMBlE?format=png&name=4096x409

FlGT8uSXoAIY84V?format=png&name=4096x409

 

Companies with most songs in the top 50:

1. HYBE - 22

2. YG - 7

3. JYP - 5

4. SM - 5

 

Most streamed song of each company this year:

1.  HYBE - Jungkook - Left and Right

2. YG - BLACKPINK - Pink venom

3. JYP - Stray Kids - Maniac

4. SM - GOT the Beat - Step Back

 

Artist with most entries: 

1. BTS (including solos) - 12

2. BLACKPINK - 5

3. NewJeans - 3

4. (G)I-DLE - 3

Polaroid Love in Top 10

 

Enhypen’s members must be fuming the gp & fans prefer this side of them instead of their noises and gangster sound

 

To me this was the most iconic k-pop performance of the year :clap3:

 

I'm still mad she got kicked out of the top 2 just because she didn't have any fans to vote for her, should've been her vs WJSN  

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The top 50 most streamed Kpop songs released this year on Spotify in case y'all wondered:

FlGT8uSXoAMMBlE?format=png&name=4096x409

FlGT8uSXoAIY84V?format=png&name=4096x409

 

Companies with most songs in the top 50:

1. HYBE - 22

2. YG - 7

3. JYP - 5

4. SM - 5

 

Most streamed song of each company this year:

1.  HYBE - Jungkook - Left and Right

2. YG - BLACKPINK - Pink venom

3. JYP - Stray Kids - Maniac

4. SM - GOT the Beat - Step Back

 

Artist with most entries: 

1. BTS (including solos) - 12

2. BLACKPINK - 5

3. NewJeans - 3

4. (G)I-DLE - 3

Not pO.Op being top 20 

 

spacer.png

What the heck? Mnet still doing these things?!

 

  • MCD.EP778: NMIXX, APOKI, MiYeon((G)I-DLE), IVE, STAYC, Mbitious, TEMPEST, TO1, BOYS PLANET, SURL, Xdinary Heroes, CRAVITY, WayV, MINHO, NCT DREAM

Is this Apoki's debut stage?

 

:cm:

Ive comeback :jonnycat: dives won

Newjeans comeback:jonnycat: bunnies won 

GOT the beat comeback:jonnycat: silly girls won

Papi papi flopping in Japan when POP! smashed?? The math ain’t mathing Slayc gurls I’m so sorry :cries:

55 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Ive comeback :jonnycat: dives won

Newjeans comeback:jonnycat: bunnies won 

GOT the beat comeback:jonnycat: silly girls won

Comeback announced? When is it coming? 

2 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

Comeback announced? When is it coming? 

For who? Ive is the only one with no date but the other two are in Jan 

Just now, BowWow said:

For who? Ive is the only one with no date but the other two are in Jan 

Lmao sorry I meant IVE

:ahh:
but thanks 

i thought I heard someone say February 

is it just me or Holland's boyfriend resembles TXT Soobin a little bit?

 

Image

Winwin went back to China :deadvision: he really came to Korea just to record the MV and then leave

 

 

atleast the English version makes more sense lyrically

Edited by rapperjennie

 

14 minutes ago, Flomik said:

is it just me or Holland's boyfriend resembles TXT Soobin a little bit?

 

Image

In that photo, yes, but he looks very different in other photos. :skull:

Edited by BigBangStan

27 minutes ago, Antunes said:

i won't watch this but they have some cute twinks here

 

 

Wow that song was a chore to go through. :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.