Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/16/2022 at 2:53 AM, MonsterNavy said:

the female RM 

the way they're both talentless, bad rappers with zero flow, very visually challenged and bottom of the barrel idols :deadbanana:

FkBx9-naMAA9JDu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Your spill :laugh2:

8 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Can’t believe SM actually put out TWO listenable songs for Christmas!

Beautiful Christmas has so much replay value and the Dreamies ate here

the way I’d have stanned if it was a gg:doc:

my misandry against bg a lil too strong:doc:

NewJeans / IVE / LE SSERAFIM all getting recognitions by western publications together :bam: (IMPREGNABLE WALLS OF 4TH GEN???)

And Starship needs to release that LOVE DIVE Synth Pop ver. on Spotify ASAP:jonny5:

5 hours ago, Babymomo said:

My stomach hurtssss lol :santa:, this thread is filled with boy group stans that constantly tug at each other for the smallest scraps and yet here goes DREAM shattering everything lol. I'm so proud of them, i've been there from the start just waiting around for their success patiently and calmly cause i KNEW i didnt need to go back and forth, the numbers speak for themselves. This is literally made from their OWN hard work by the way, not only the first 4th gen boy group to do this but to do it in such a competitive time like the holidays is insane. :gaycat1:

No more "who's the 4th gen it boy??" the numbers have come in and its JAEMIN!! His first time having this much screen time and lines and with it comes a HIT finally for DREAM( i know it's a cover give my boys some breathing room!):heart:

No more "why are all 4th gen boy groups flopping??" DREAM and DREAM only is out of that conversation!

No more "The NCT brand is SM's biggest failure!" which i couldn't give an F about cause i know DREAM not apart of that convo no more!

And lastly NCT DREAM and their fans did this all without the insufferableness of twitter standom, they are a calm and collected group who just wait their turn for their comeback and do their thing and the results have shown themselves. All i want right now is for SM to further divorce DREAM from NCT cause these boys have consistently been more successful with each subsequent comeback, they do not need that group, that group needs THEM. 

DREAM one of the first 4th gen it boys to be top 4 on melon making them a digi group AND be physical and touring monsters!!!!:angelo:

https://twitter.com/kchartsmaster/status/1603934152922898434?s=20&t=ZPkuq2ZPVNRs3PVAu-E8uw

4 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Are they though? ion really think so at all and even if they were, NO boygroup outside of BTS is doing what theyre doing so this gen stuff is moot anyways to me. All i know is people babble on about how stray kids are the 4th gen leaders, that TXT kid is the IT BOY!!! and all that mess is just twitter delusion, DREAM have an actual fanbase that will buy the tickets and disks but have the vocals, visuals and pleasing music to make the gp notice them and i dont really see any other boy group doing that.

The fact that you wrote all of this about NCT DREAM being 4th gen leaders, when they are 3rd gen is sending me :redface:

And since you wanna compare them to 4th gen groups, then Stray kids, TXT, ENHYPEN are more popular than every NCT unit.

The top 10 ranking of boy group in terms of popularity and success right now:

1. BTS

2. Stray Kids

3. TXT

4. SEVENTEEN

5. ENHYPEN

6. NCT DREAM

7. TREASURE

8. NCT 127

9. Ateez

10. The BOYZ

4 hours ago, Kummercell said:

I could not care less about TXT(or any other boy group) but omg every time I remember that boy called himself "the 4th gen it boy" on a live stream I have to stop and breath for a moment

I just hate it. I have no idea why.

Yeah it's kinda tragic...

Hyunjin & Felix would never!! 

7380a6f2bc887dd23e6326403d4f73d0.jpg

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Momo’s basic dancing and Jihyo’s screaming arent getting TWICE out of the talentless list, sorry.

At least IVE have a masterpiece like Love Dive I guess not many can say that

The Momoriah disrespect when she can literally out dance everyone that isn't Hyoyeon :biblio:

f2628f2b509ae4c569439a6a9194e527.gif

And "Love Dive" is the only masterpiece IVE has released so far, meanwhile Twice has Fancy, ICSM, M&M, Kura Kura, Sos, Go Hard, Queen Of Hearts, TT, Doughnut , Love Foolish etc. :biblio: 

No one is touching TWICE's discography unless they are EVERGLOW 

1 hour ago, BowWow said:

Me whenever I hear jihyo 

spacer.png

literally ruins doughnut with her ugly ass voice

I hate the fact that I agree with this so much, cause Jihyo's tone is just not it. Like I didn't lie when I said: Momo>>>>>>>> Jihyo

It's funny cause Momo who's the weakest vocalist of the group has my favorite vocal tone, meanwhile Jihyo who's the best vocalist has my least favorite tone :redface:

Jihyo did slay in "The Feels" though :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

why are all of those award shows putting idols’ mics so low or turning them off completely for broadcast? like, you can hear they are obviously live singing here, but watching it directly from the yt they were almost muted 

they are doing pretty nice and stable considering their bouncy choreo, also the charisma :keir:

My stomach hurtssss lol :santa:, this thread is filled with boy group stans that constantly tug at each other for the smallest scraps and yet here goes DREAM shattering everything lol. I'm so proud of them, i've been there from the start just waiting around for their success patiently and calmly cause i KNEW i didnt need to go back and forth, the numbers speak for themselves. This is literally made from their OWN hard work by the way, not only the first 4th gen boy group to do this but to do it in such a competitive time like the holidays is insane. :gaycat1:

No more "who's the 4th gen it boy??" the numbers have come in and its JAEMIN!! His first time having this much screen time and lines and with it comes a HIT finally for DREAM( i know it's a cover give my boys some breathing room!):heart:

No more "why are all 4th gen boy groups flopping??" DREAM and DREAM only is out of that conversation!

No more "The NCT brand is SM's biggest failure!" which i couldn't give an F about cause i know DREAM not apart of that convo no more!

And lastly NCT DREAM and their fans did this all without the insufferableness of twitter standom, they are a calm and collected group who just wait their turn for their comeback and do their thing and the results have shown themselves. All i want right now is for SM to further divorce DREAM from NCT cause these boys have consistently been more successful with each subsequent comeback, they do not need that group, that group needs THEM. 

DREAM one of the first 4th gen it boys to be top 4 on melon making them a digi group AND be physical and touring monsters!!!!:angelo:

https://twitter.com/kchartsmaster/status/1603934152922898434?s=20&t=ZPkuq2ZPVNRs3PVAu-E8uw

A Taeyongless SM group getting a hit in Korea? :santa:

Not surprised:fan:

also NewJennies preparing  for the comeback with two singles and having new dance break and performing with high energy every award show and they are not skipping any of those :deadbanana4: they must be so tired, hardworking queens 

Edited by Hazy

The way they're all equally pretty and talented. That's why they're my ult group. No Kyujin, Dayeon, Wonyoung, Karina, Winter or other payolad member. The way different members shine in every comeback:WAP:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The fact that you wrote all of this about NCT DREAM being 4th gen leaders, when they are 3rd gen is sending me :redface:

yeah NCT Dream debuted in 2016, around the same time as Blackpink.

The 4th gen BGs will continue to flop digitally maybe until SM new BG next year. 

Ngl, the Hyunjin and Felix payola lately has been kinda too much especially on all these year end Award shows. The camera man even zoomed in on Hyunjin and Felix during other members parts :dies: 

And also the way the camera man has been doing Lee Know dirty and zooming out on all of Lee Know's center parts, like the nerve :rip: 

And this have happened on all of these other year-end award shows this year as well :redface: 

Looks like I'm about to be in my Lee Know akgae era for the rest of the year :coffee2: 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The top 10 ranking of boy group in terms of popularity and success right now:

1. BTS

2. Stray Kids

3. TXT

4. SEVENTEEN

5. ENHYPEN

6. NCT DREAM

7. TREASURE

8. NCT 127

9. Ateez

10. The BOYZ

Ermmm I feel like Seventeen & NCT Dream should be behind BTS and 127 ahead of Treasure.

Gaon Digital Chart peak this year for 3rd & 4th gens BG

3rd Gens

BTS - Yet To Come #4

Seventeen - Hot #7

Seventeen - _World #4

Nct Dream - Glitch Mode #2

Nct Dream - Beatbox #1

Nct Dream - Candy (probably #1)

Nct 127 - 2 Baddies #8

4th Gens 

Stray Kids - Maniac #29

Stray Kids - Case 143 #69 

TXT - Good Boy Gone Bad #58

Enhypen - Blessed-Cursed #114

Enhypen - Future Perfect #108

3rd gens still stomped on the 4th gens :ihype:

16 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Ermmm I feel like Seventeen & NCT Dream should be behind BTS and 127 ahead of Treasure.

3rd Gens

BTS - Yet To Come #4

Seventeen - Hot #7

Seventeen - _World #4

Nct Dream - Beatbox #1

Nct 127 - 2 Baddies #8

4th Gens 

Stray Kids - Maniac #29

In terms of domestic chart, maybe but worldwide it's SKZ, TXT & ENHYPEN>>>>> 3rd gen (Not including BTS)

Like their streaming stats speaks for itself.

Edited by Pluto2022

2 hours ago, Blank Space said:

BTBT :clap3:

wow the Billlie acclaim

14 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

3rd Gens

BTS - Yet To Come #4

Seventeen - Hot #7

Seventeen - _World #4

Nct Dream - Beatbox #1

Nct 127 - 2 Baddies #8

4th Gens 

Stray Kids - Maniac #29

the amount of fraud peaks here :rip:

It's interesting how Bang Chan and Soyeon share so many similarities, cause both of them are the main producers and backbones of their groups literally, and are known by almost every Kpop fan. And yet they are never in discussion about being 4th gen "it-boys" and "it-girls" :coffee2: Why is that? Cause they are low key the 2 most recognizable idols in 4th gen I feel like? Wait I kinda ship them 

e781990a8e4c579cf8eaa972d1c2207a.jpg8212bd7bc0b0cdc6e3ad041c9b3bac93.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

On 12/8/2022 at 4:10 AM, LCTV said:

TWICE 26.9m (=)

(=) 1. Momoiah Carey 9.2m (+0.2m)

(-1) 2Nayeon 9.1m (+0.1m)

(=) 3. Tzuyu 8.8m (+0.1m)

(=) 4. Sana 8.2m (=)

(=) 5. Chaeyoung 7.5m (=)

(=) 6. Jihyo 7.3m (=)

(=) 7. Mina 7.1m (+0.1m)

(=) 8. Dahyun 6.8m (=)

(=) 9. Jeongyeon 6.0m (+0.1m)

5d5f4e7b7d5199fd610bf603329521d84d29a4f6

TWICE 26.9m (=)

(=) 1. Momoiah Carey 9.3m (+0.1m)

(=) 2Nayeon 9.2m (+0.1m)

(=) 3. Tzuyu 8.9m (+0.1m)

(=) 4. Sana 8.3m (+0.1m)

(=) 5. Chaeyoung 7.6m (+0.1m)

(=) 6. Jihyo 7.4m (+0.1m)

(=) 7. Mina 7.1m (=)

(=) 8. Dahyun 6.9m (+0.1m)

(=) 9. Jeongyeon 6.0m (=)

16 minutes ago, LCTV said:

TWICE 26.9m (=)

(=) 1. Momoiah Carey 9.3m (+0.1m)

(=) 2Nayeon 9.2m (+0.1m)

(=) 3. Tzuyu 8.9m (+0.1m)

(=) 4. Sana 8.3m (+0.1m)

(=) 5. Chaeyoung 7.6m (+0.1m)

(=) 6. Jihyo 7.4m (+0.1m)

(=) 7. Mina 7.1m (=)

(=) 8. Dahyun 6.9m (+0.1m)

(=) 9. Jeongyeon 6.0m (=)

MOMORIAH omg :loki: She's truly the most popular member :clap3:

Keep in mind that the reason Nayeoncé was able to surpass her for a little bit was because of her solo push etc., but Momoriah came back to claim her spot.

Once JYP gives  her more opportunities it's gonna be over for everyone, ugh I can't wait for MiSaMo debut :falcon:  

DeficientAmbitiousIrishsetter-max-1mb.gi

Edited by Pluto2022

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

MOMORIAH omg :loki: She's truly the most popular member :clap3:

Keep in mind that the reason Nayeoncé was able to surpass her for a little bit was because of her solo push etc., but Momoriah came back to claim her spot.

Once JYP gives  her more opportunities it's gonna be over for everyone, ugh I can't wait for MiSaMo debut :falcon:  

DeficientAmbitiousIrishsetter-max-1mb.gi

Momo isn’t more popular than nayeon at all. :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Momo isn’t more popular than nayeon at all. :deadbanana2:

Give it up Deelishis, it ain't 2015-2019 anymore 

AVvXsEh5VihCP92s6yWdU3n3ozIWLvZH9FFiXVqd

Edited by Pluto2022

. This is literally made from their OWN hard work by the way, not only the first 4th gen boy group to do this but to do it in such a competitive time like the holidays is insane. :gaycat1:

Nct dream are not part of the 4th gen :deadbanana4:. And currently the charts are not competitive it’s the opposite. Uls are at the lowest right now, Hybe boy is at #2 with 289,754 uls which was barely enough to enter in the top 10 this summer… 

Right now they’re doing similar number than Ridin and Hot sauce.

3 hours ago, Hazy said:

why are all of those award shows putting idols’ mics so low or turning them off completely for broadcast? like, you can hear they are obviously live singing here, but watching it directly from the yt they were almost muted 

they are doing pretty nice and stable considering their bouncy choreo, also the charisma :keir:

Better to avoid a scandal (ie a group that can't sing getting exposed as a group that... can't sing) I guess.

But NJ sound and look great here. Manifesting '23 as the year that kpop starts to take live performances a LITTLE more seriously. Just a bit, that's all I ask.