Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

The SUPREME!

 

 

I like CL and agree she is talented but Koria has better soloists.

 

Whoryn and Yawn ate.

BTS announced something for 10/06/2022 , it could be a new single, a full cb or more tour dates

5 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

:ahh:

Weren't Blackjack supposed to be the one obsessed by Blackpink!? Why is the big BP account posting about 2NE1!? 

1 minute ago, Somi said:

 

:ahh:

It took Blackpink to release an album with involvement from Cardi B, Selena Gomez, and Ariana Grande for them to even pass Bigbang's 0 promotion sales from the era when Kpop was unknown in the US. They had 0 impact. They have next to no talent(#ThankYouRose). They can't even win the US market over from a group of 7 twinks that can't sing intelligible English. Blackpink is a joke and their fans are a stain on the industry. The fact that they've only had 2 songs manage to perform on par with 2nd gen female acts in Korea over 6 years is beyond embarrassing.

 

We all know how YG coerces foreign businessmen to sign contracts to work with his acts through prostitution so I wouldn't be bragging if I was a Blink.

Didn't I tell ya'll those men were gonna release something near BP's expected comeback?

my mind... 

1 hour ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

2ne1 was always carried by CL and sometimes Minzy on stage, the other 2 are terrible and useless. 

I wouldn't be that harsh but the first part is very true. It's a cute gift for the fans though, it's funny to see people fighting over a group that doesn't even exist anymore :rip:

15 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I like CL and agree she is talented but Koria has better soloists.

 

Whoryn and Yawn ate.

Maybe better singers 

but they're not the STAR that CL is

Poor 2ne1, only time any of them make noise is as a group, I guess they’re stuck doing these surprise performances :ducky:

What the actual **** is going on in here :rip:

 


anyway,

stan Talent, stan Beauty, stan Quality music

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I don't even want BP to comeback in June now...ugh

I hate those men

Well nothing is confirmed for BP, a bunch of soon and maybe after him or her. But nothing tangible. BTS at least has the decency to tell their fans 2 months in advances they are coming back. 

14 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I guess some other comebacks are now scheduled as well :cm:

well, BP and BTS again

Like for such a loud mouthed fandom, what can Blinks even claim? Most successful girl group named Blackpink? Most payed for YouTube views?

  • They aren't close to the most successful gg(not even the most successful gg from their company where the only competition is a group that was active for 5 years and faced constant criticism and scandals).
  • They don't have the best vocals, dancers, or visuals, and don't have any members who are good at all of those.
  • Their songs are all dated af and sound like 2011 Teddy scraps.
  • Their US success is completely eclipsed by BTS on the charts and Twice with touring.
  • They're completely derivative of another group and as such had 0 impact.
  • They weren't even the first Korean group at Coachella, Epik High was.
  • Korea has -1 interest in their solo work

It's been 6 years of desperate promotions, collaborations, and media play and they still don't have a single achievement that wasn't done first or bigger by another group. Pack it up, they clearly don't give what you thought they would.

huening-bahiyyih.gif

 

I- :deadbanana2:

 

And her fans are wondering why she's never in the center.

Edited by Xalric

18 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I guess some other comebacks are now scheduled as well :cm:

Can someone force them to go to the military already :bam:

hoping for the new bts album to have no English songs

 

 

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Well nothing is confirmed for BP, a bunch of soon and maybe after him or her. But nothing tangible. BTS at least has the decency to tell their fans 2 months in advances they are coming back. 

I really do think it's slated for June

but  now I hope July just so we don't have to deal with those stans

 

I don't want BP releasing anywhere near that group 

although it would be kinda interesting chart wise domestically 

I think BP could put up a good fight against them

 

nah...I don't want it.

leave my disbanded ahjummas alone, they did their job, it was entertaining and everything I needed.

Leave BP out of it too

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

I can hear LE Jiyeon rapping Sugar Free intro.

Wait this is such a shameless copy. :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.