Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

TWICE disappointing again, not good since Fancy I fear

 

I guess only 2 baddies will save Kpop

TWICE are finally back with pure K-pop excellence :WAP: maybe their best since Feel Special

 

Psycho

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I know its 2022 and all but 78 :deadbanana4:

 

Wonder if it can pull a Sneakers

If they go Top 20 I'll be surprised 

The way I can't post because of 503, this forum is collapsing :skull:

 

TTT is excellent and so is the mini , it's not gonna smash in Korea but since they sell 1M album they don't really care 

6 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

If they go Top 20 I'll be surprised 

TWICE's peers Red Velvet and BLACKPINK both debuted immediately into the Melon top 10, so I guess it shows that they really don't have the same level of GP support as those two. 

 

JYP's usual promotion blitz strategy this year could possibly help them *a lot* though, so it's way too early to judge the chart performance. They'll have high physical sales too. 

nayeonce should leave twice, pop/no problem/love countdown outsold

 

momo and company holding back the vocals

1 minute ago, Zack said:

TWICE's peers Red Velvet and BLACKPINK both debuted immediately into the Melon top 10, so I guess it shows that they really don't have the same level of GP support as those two. 

 

JYP's usual promotion blitz strategy this year could possibly help them *a lot* though, so it's way too early to judge the chart performance. They'll have high physical sales too. 

I mean sure promo will help but the song is just not what Korean GP will want to hear. JYP is just trying to promote something in the west because of their recent tour 

Y’all can stop with the “if they go top 20” “their peers going top 10” crap already :toofunny3: no one’s expecting any smash on the Korean charts. They’ve been there, done that.
 

they passed a Million preorders and the mini is excellent, I’m sure that’s more than enough at this point in their career. :wave:

TWICE said GAY RIGHTS! with Basics 

The SERVE this would have been with a M/V :jonny2:

9 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

talk that talk is mid as hell. even scientist was way better. another flop incoming i fear.

The Scientist was terrible. TTT is infinitely better 

Tell me what you want
Tell me what you need
A to Z, 다 말해봐
But 시작은 이렇게 해
Talk that talk, 딱 한 마디
Talk that talk, L-O-V-E
들려줘, ooh
Now, now, now, now, now, yeah (Yeah, turn it up)

 

eyes-roll-back-ecstasy.gif

only TTT and forever 1 the good from August hopefully billlie join them too

55 minutes ago, Axel. said:

Attention is on Today's Top Hits. :celestial5:

!!! So exciting for them

Off topic, but I just wanted to type my outrage over some kep hap k-rapper calling himself "E-40."  Like, wth.

 

 

He even sounds like E-40.  No shame.  :psyduck:

 

:cm:

57 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

talk that talk is mid as hell. even scientist was way better. another flop incoming i fear.

Don’t know why they no longer release songs fitting of their stature. It sounds very nugu’d, not former biggest GG that just all re-signed w JYP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.