Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Talk That Talk has some nice parts but it's pretty bland, it does feel like a sort of background noise nugu song. Idk, I just expect better from them. Who is picking these songs? :emofish:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, kokonk said:

trouble is amazing :gaygacat5:should have been the title track . it feels like a proper evolution of their sound

 

the rest of the mini is kind of bland 

Celebrate is excellent mama 

7 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

The girls simply can't touch this excellence:katie2:

 

 

Their b-sides are so good :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

 

Seems like Twice song had the worst debut out of all the August comeback so far but yeah expected. The Kchartmaster twitter replies are dragging them to hell:deadbanana:

 

I love how open the SNSD girlies have been talking about getting therapy, seeing a psychiatrist and even taking medication for their mental health

'best money I ever spent' :heart:

NewJeans on TTH! ahhhhhh those BTS coins are going to the good use! amazing for them :jonny:

6 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

<

 

 

NE8otK7.jpg

:rip: Zinger.

 

:cm:

Omfg I use to Stan Secret when I was younger :cries:Talk that use to be my ringtone. Like the last ringtone I had before they became outdated. Damn i miss Zinger 

AHHHHHHH!!!

BLACKPINK #1 in Australia! Do you know how huge this is?!?!

they’re the FIRST Kpop group to go to #1 in Australia 

BTS peaked at #2 with “Butter”

 

I know Rosie must feel proud!!

 

 

 

Edited by Mel.

oh wow #1 in Australia already :clap3: now this is global :deadbanana:

 

 

 

TTT will be a cute hit for TWICE I think or at least will do better than Scientist. It's a nice song.

 

Although idk if it's nostalgia but I kinda miss the old TWICE lol their new stuff is kinda bland

6 minutes ago, Axel. said:

:jonny:

 

BlackPink in Oceania! 

 

Roslay's home country serving taste.:jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Axel. said:

:jonny:

 

omg crazyy

 

Rosie must be so happy :jonny:

Melon Daily Chart:

#19 Girls

#25 Eleven

 

Genie Daily Chart:

#26 Eleven

#30 Girls

 

Youtube (SK) Daily Chart:

#10 Girls

#12 Eleven

 

 

at least Twice lasted more than one year. :toofunny3:

14 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

What's the #2 song in Australia?

 

:cm:

Super Freaky Girl

As someone living in Australia, I genuinely haven't heard of Pink Venom playing anywhere. Well tbf even songs like Butter I never heard outside of Korean restaurants, the only Kpop related that I have heard played in general places was Dynamite at Movie World. But wow yeah that's awesome. 
 

Congrats Rosie (and the other girls) :clap3:

Edited by exists

8 hours ago, Dialamba said:

You said like 10 times and literally no one cares move on 

 

I fear it’s pity views, gaeul has more likes but less comments :cooldown:

why leeseo is underrated korea was obsessed during eleven 

 


3000 unique listeners biggest gainer whew 

 

 

Leeseo is too young, and apparently people are getting tired at starship for pushing her a lot (according to some pann posts) 

 

8 hours ago, Tomek said:

not ive having koreans dancing to i will survive :rip:

It’s not surprising, I will survive is very popular there and the Korean version is a classic 

 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

a colossal FLOP

They will obv rise as JYP’s spam promo tactic begins ala Itchy & noseyeon 

29 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh wow #1 in Australia already :clap3: now this is global :deadbanana:

 

 

 

Such an incredible feat! I know Rosé is super proud of us right now :worship2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.