Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Oh wow think they beat Stray Kids pre-orders too

 

I am genuinely curious as to how BLACKPINK will do with album sales. I feel like they'll maybe hit 1M pre-sales max and they probably won't beat boygroup sales like these :gaycat6: 

 

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Sugden said:

 

waaait they are really gonna rip off shakira just like that :rip: this sounds just like wenever wherever :bam:

 it's a sample  :rip:

4 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Oh wow think they beat Stray Kids pre-orders too

 

I am genuinely curious as to how BLACKPINK will do with album sales. I feel like they'll maybe hit 1M pre-sales max and they probably won't beat boygroup sales like these :gaycat6: 

 

 

 

The album had 1M preorders in 2020. They’re the only GG in the top 20 of most preordered albums so far :rip:

they’re definitely pulling +1.5M

16 minutes ago, Xalric said:

SEVENTEEN new album has 5 versions and 260 photocards... Hybe is really taking the piss

I just want individual member covers. No one asked for all those damn cards :rainy:

5 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

according to kpop stans, big gang are fads who the public don't care about anymore, what happened? :lakitu:

 

It's the way there was no doubt in my mind they'd smash

the girls really counted them out lol silly fools

 

and they took #1 back from psy on genie

 

 

 

But imma need another comeback from BIGBANG b4 they start their tour later this year

preferably with a new album included 

37 minutes ago, Xalric said:

SEVENTEEN new album has 5 versions and 260 photocards... Hybe is really taking the piss

Am I the only one that doesn't get the appeal of photocards? I understand people collect things but like I can just print it if I really want to :rip:

31 minutes ago, Mel. said:

a STUNNER!

 

 

 

I admit I've dragged her in the past but Jissus never looked better! :jonny5:

Coming to replace Miss Seo Yea Ji if the later's comeback drama flops as an IT actress (Jisso better leave YG if they don't book her another drama before the contract ends).

 

***************************************************

 

 

A studio vocalist through and through :clap3:I suspect Miss Yuju is doing a part time job as a vocal coach. Though we need to investigate who did those raps cause it sure as hell didn't sound like Daniel. Otherwise he delivered a good bop as expected. Those Universe releases are always hitting (at least the ones I bother to check out).

I hate how we don't get the full songs on YouTube for Universe releases until 5 months later...

 

 

kangdaniel.gif

 

Edited by DanyelP23

3 hours ago, SickLove said:

Can someone here confirm or deny that this Kazuha soundbite is real. 

 

 

:deadbanana2:

 

wait the song is out already? made no noise

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

:deadbanana2:

 

wait the song is out already? made no noise

It's not out until the 2nd

29C290D7-285C-426B-AAA3-8935343C9DA7.thu

59 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

 it's a sample  :rip:

 

how do you know is  credited though?

As much as I am not a fan, Big Bang are definitely unique as a GP driven boygroup.

Obviously BTS has some GP success as well, but they're still mostly fanbase driven. I doubt we will see a group like Big Bang ever again. 

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

it's actually a special YG structure

if you listen to the outro of any YG group's random upbeat title track, there will always be a party breakdown at the end

but it works I fear

I know its common in YG as a whole, but Teddy's a phenomenal. There's isn't one I particularly dislike. DDDD, SOLO, and HYLT are another level though

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

Am I the only one that doesn't get the appeal of photocards? I understand people collect things but like I can just print it if I really want to :rip:

I legitimately NEVER look at them after I open the album :skull: 

INVU's performance is kind of amazing considering she's 15 years into her career and 7 years into her solo career. Her solo career has last as long and longer than idol groups now and she's still snatching #1s. Let alone with dance music.

Edited by Gaia

47 minutes ago, Sugden said:

 

how do you know is  credited though?

 

It's not dd :rip: 

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

After those viral videos dragging Brave Girls for Thank You and the amount of criticism they received, i doubt they will be doing retro music again. :deadbanana2:Shame cause they really excel at it.

 

They need something fresh and sexy.

why are they getting dragged? Thank You is one of the best title track this year :deadbanana4:

SM is having a SNSD rollout for thier 15th anniversary album. Sone have already known about this. Starting with Taeyeon & Hyo being in the super Group; Got The Beat. Taeyeon’s INVU. SNSD OT8 Pre-Relase Single. Hyoyeon 1st Studio Album. 15th anniversary album. TTS comeback in the winter has been rumored since January. I believe everything but the TTS rumor. Doubt Seohyun is dropping her Netflix Money for a Ep. Either way it seems the MCU inspired concepts are staying with SM. A pink Room/ Red Room Black Widow concept would slay on Yuri and Taeyeon. Anyways SM probably saw how the Big Bang & 2NE1 Nostalgia has been lately

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM is having a SNSD rollout for thier 15th anniversary album. Sone have already known about this. Starting with Taeyeon & Hyo being in the super Group; Got The Beat. Taeyeon’s INVU. SNSD OT8 Pre-Relase Single. Hyoyeon 1st Studio Album. 15th anniversary album. TTS comeback in the winter has been rumored since January. I believe everything but the TTS rumor. Doubt Seohyun is dropping her Netflix Money for a Ep. Either way it seems the MCU inspired concepts are staying with SM. A pink Room/ Red Room Black Widow concept would slay on Yuri and Taeyeon. Anyways SM probably saw how the Big Bang & 2NE1 Nostalgia has been lately

Baby, we get these promises, inside leaks and rumors every year. Let’s not take them for granted. I’ve seen the print info for Hyo’s mini and I’m excited still. I’m just pressed SM was stupid and didn’t get Jessica back. The nostalgia and sales would have been CRAZY :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

INVU's performance is kind of amazing considering she's 15 years into her career and 7 years into her solo career. Her solo career has last as long and longer than idol groups now and she's still snatching #1s. Let alone with dance music.

This will be the year where her overall career passes BoA’s and she’s the biggest Korean female ever :jonny5: 

47 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

It's not dd :rip: 

the mess if shakira decides to sue :ahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.