Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

1 hour ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Let’s hope she gives us another Critics Choice serve, one of her best red carpet looks ever

yes omg 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Interscope follows Calm Down stragety for the lead, it did not do well in the beggining but it built from there, they also sent to european radios before pushing in on streaming. It's a great stragety.

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Girl Crush should have been a single!

It's from 2015 isn't it? It probably would've given Iggy another hit had it been released. But obviously it just didn't fit Revival's theme.

Maybe if For You had been fleshed out as a proper album / EP, it could've been snuck onto that as a single.

Edited by Boysdontcry

Calm Down coming for it's rightful YEC placement in 2023 :falcon:

On 1/5/2023 at 4:07 PM, AbeHicks said:

She will be allowed to release the album if Calm Down also becomes an US hit. Sadly My Mind & Me (song) couldn't do the job.

looks like it's taking off this week :falcon:

SG3/7/8 in 2023 here we go.

Edited by selena_lavigne

7 minutes ago, La Luna said:

No words....

I'm fuming

:dies:

I hope she will at least interact with her peers, but I wouldn't be surprised if she rather play the babysitter act and leaves the ceremony early.

No shade but what is a kid doing at the GG? 

Where is Mandy? Is she in a forever mood vacation?lol 

6 minutes ago, La Luna said:

I hope she will at least interact with her peers, but I wouldn't be surprised if she rather play the babysitter act and leaves the ceremony early.

No shade but what is a kid doing at the GG? 

Where is Mandy? Is she in a forever mood vacation?lol 

i think it’s cute if gracie wanted to be there

Just now, StarsAllAligned said:

:dies:

At this point Kate  is doing this sh*t on purpose because... chile... She's not even trying anymore.

Also the hairstyle... A ponytail, a ugly ponytail. This is one  of the most important nights for Selena, and they managed to make her look average.

Comedians. Kate and Marissa are comedians 

:bibliahh:

Just now, Carter said:

i think it’s cute if gracie wanted to be there

Cute? Yeah. Smart? Nope

It's a long and formal ceremony. Is not for kids, they get bored fast.

This was supposed to be her night, full time actress, interacting with others actors, producers and directors. a great network opportunity. 

I even hoped she would attend the after party... but now i guess she won't lol

There's many places Selena can takes her sister with her ( that Frozen premiere was very cute and appropriate) but GG and other formal and important awards are not for this. Sorry, but is all about profissionalism.

Selena needs to learn how to attend these award shows alone tbh 

I never lost faith in the queen. All her haters are ugly and I can prove it to every single one :heart2:

QUEEN 

She looked amazing , but her leaving early just shows how much she care about her career, I feel bad for her tbh. At least she is serving bad ***** era with her instagram , now she only needs to get back to blonde and we won 

She looks beautiful and stunning even with that bad dress.

Hope for a red dress for the next event

Cute
I wish she took a picture with Riri :chick3:

P.S: Pls notice how Margot's dress is boring too. Kate is truly a menace.

I think she looked so classy, elegant and beautiful. I honestly really liked the look. Gracie there wasnt anything but cute! 

and she also deserves a lil bit of our flowers for attending while the Martins didnt. She’s probably hurry flight to attend, OMITB s3 filming started monday in NY. 

This is why i keep saying that she needs  to improve her campaign and network.

Interact with her peers/people from the  industry at the awards shows and afterparties are pretty much a necessity.

If she keeps skipping the steps, hiding herself, she won't get that damn noms, i fear. Let alone a win 

You need to play the game if you want  to win the prize.

OMITB hype won't last forever.
Where is the others acting projects?

:psyduck:

We can't just blame her. It seems that SAG doesn't likes her, unfortunately. They are trash to be honest, she deserved a nomination. I hope she doesn't attend the award this year.

4 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Let's celebrate

Interscope should do something to keep the buzz

oh wow :falcon:

i think Look At Her Now can blow up on TikTok. i also think Ice Cream can blow up. i also think Ring can blow up.

this could happen sometime in the future cuz i have always had this theory that songs feel "old and tired" around the two year mark after release. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

Buscando Amor deserved to be a single and have a video.

my input would have been release the Buscando Amor single and video the same time that Selfish Love came out, EP would have been on LA mind much more than a song with a French producer mostly in English and then release the Selfish Love video in like late April. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.