Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

3 hours ago, Souvenir said:

imagine it's selena :WAP:  she also followed Aubrey Plaza yesterday :WAP: :wanda: 

Our Marvel era is finally here, selenation 

:wanda:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

I cringe so hard when I see someone complaining about Amy Schumer on S2 and saying “they couldn’t get through the season” because of her. Like, a 3 minute screentime is really making you unable to watch a 30 minute 10 episode season? Sounds more like another problem to me. 

And about Cara, she did an ok job and she wasn’t even that much in the season either so like. 

They didn't watch the show 

5 hours ago, Souvenir said:

imagine it's selena :WAP:  she also followed Aubrey Plaza yesterday :WAP: :wanda: 

Looks fake tbh

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

They didn't watch the show 

Literally. Or they just love to hate and complain to follow the crowd

Guys! The “back to you” picture is exactly above the “fetish” picture on her IG feed. Theres no way this is a coincidence. Shes teasing us with the droplets era. 

the countdown is a great theory… if the next one is LYTLM or LAHN than what :WAP:

maybe its really sooner  than we think

aaaaaaaaaaaa

1 hour ago, MALAMENTE said:

Looks fake tbh

Some said that the person is reliable according to Marvel fans. I have no idea if it’s true.

7 hours ago, Souvenir said:

He replied a comment saying it Is Selena. So if the insider is right, its her.

its already all over brazilians versions of ““popcrave”” tbh, its spreading fast, people r here for it. 

27 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

Some said that the person is reliable according to Marvel fans. I have no idea if it’s true.

I checked with MCU fans and they said that insider is not very reliable and that has gotten more things wrong than right. So I am not holding my breath. 

Aubrey and Mandy also follow each other on instagram, and Mandy reposted Aubrey on to her stories yesterday :cupid: just thought it was weird since I usually don’t see Mandy interacting with famous celebs like that, at first I assumed I missed something and maybe Aubrey was her client but as far as I know Mandy is still only managing z-listers

I liked Cara on OMITB, she was charming. Her character had no chemistry with Mabel tho

Weird that Mabel best chemistry so far was with the dead guy

I believe it tbh
Aleen has clients working in Marvel projects already, is just make sense that she would get something for Selena too. Especially after OMITB success.

Plus, Selena was a Disney princess. They know this cameo would creat a crazy buzz.

When the Dr Stranger movie was released, a lot of memes about Alex and him were going viral on twitter.

If she comes back for a 5 minutes as Alex Russo, the internet will go crazy 

Imagine, Alex Russo in the MCU lol

I love the idea, sorry:clownny:

there's a no way LYLALS only 5x but its finally updated yaas :clap3: 

8 hours ago, Me & My Hits said:

WAIT

Ohhhh maybe they on to something :gaycat3:

Let me dream a bit.

Remember. A pop/r&b album with 90's, early 00's aesthetic 

:clownny:

8 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

She said NO :clap3:

A win

Now let's hope she said the same for that rumored collab :fan:

If she is already teasing music, does that mean she is releasing music while filming? It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for her anyways but it is a bit surprising considering the fact that they would wanna promote it a bit. 

- Filming OMITB from January to April (probably won't attend the SAG Awards since they will want to finish ASAP, and this time specially for her)

- If the Coven of Chaos rumor is true, and based on reports it is expected to wrap principal photography by the end of April, maybe she films her appearance before going to Paris. 

- Filming for Emilia Perez starts in April, per Variety (that is probably a tentative date and they start actually shooting in May) and I suppose it will take them at least a month or month and a half. That would basically finish in June or almost July.

- Then I suppose the trio will have to do some campaigning for the Emmys, but all of that campaigning stuff usually happens in May/June so I don't know how she will do that. That is only for the more present, in person stuff because when it comes to online, written interviews, she can always do them remotely in Paris. They did shoot something the other day, that she posted on TikTok. Maybe it is a magazine shoot (hoping for Entertainment Weekly) although I think it will just be for Hulu. Ideally she would do Actors on Actors but as far as I know that is filmed in April/May too so I don't know if she could do it. 

- And after all of that, she'll be "free" for the summer. Maybe she releases the first single then. And releases the album close to S3 so she promotes both things at once. But then again, maybe she just releases a single now and the album while she is filming the movie lol. 

We will see. It is always fun to guess. 

Edited by MALAMENTE

Even though the hype already died, she should drop a music video for People You Know like The Weeknd did with Die For You :-* now it’s a top 10 hit five years after it was released because of it

Some of her fans are taking stuff so seriously it is almost scary. She could still be single and date around or go on dates with him. Doesn’t mean she is in a relationship. She was also holding hands and going out with that Samuel guy and that ended up in nothing. 
You can tell her fans are more interested in her life than their own when they don’t even understand the concept of a casual relationship/dating. 

I don’t like Drew either but I’m for sure not gonna care about this as if she was not a grown woman. 

she stayed almost five years without going out public with anybody, and while this guy screams dche, if it evolves to something serious at least it will be a low key relationship, since they don't look good together so I don't think the media will care or the fans:michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.