• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

The Euphoria cast had an FYC Emmy event yesterday with a carpet and a panel. It would be so cool if the OMITB cast did too but I don't see them listed there: https://www.emmys.com/events/fyc

They'll probably have other types of promo closer to season 2, I never followed an emmy campaign in the past.

Selena is funny with this "all or nothing" relationship with social media :laugh:

2 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

The Euphoria cast had an FYC Emmy event yesterday with a carpet and a panel. It would be so cool if the OMITB cast did too but I don't see them listed there: https://www.emmys.com/events/fyc

They'll probably have other types of promo closer to season 2, I never followed an emmy campaign in the past.

Hope so! I think they will promote and campaign at the same time. At least that’s what I want lol

3 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

I typed in the correct song and it kept saying it was wrong until it finally revealed it, which it was the song I was choosing :rip:

Not the sabotage. :rip:

49 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Hope so! I think they will promote and campaign at the same time. At least that’s what I want lol

That's what I was thinking was going to happen, because it would coincide.

1 hour ago, lauren198 said:

Selena is funny with this "all or nothing" relationship with social media :laugh:

I know! Did you see the story's she was uploading without any of the lip-synching to sounds? It was nice to just hear her talk candidly for the first time in ages

4 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

I typed in the correct song and it kept saying it was wrong until it finally revealed it, which it was the song I was choosing :rip:

This happened to me, the fumes :rip: I was gaslit by Selena Gomez Heardle

Tik Tok promoted Selena's music in a banner Tik tok music :coffee: inb4 they just love ha

2 hours ago, Geovane. said:

I really miss the insiders :jonny5:

Seriously. I wanna know the plan. And literally what happened to I Feel Pretty :rainy:

So bored. Where is the lead? :monkey:

Also,  i'm so obsessed with this song. Ahhhh the 00's vibes 

Ughh i wish sg3 would serve this vibe

:jonny:

Edited by La Luna

16 hours ago, kzm said:

I wanna know the plan.

At this point i don't think they have one, sis. But i'm hoping that the lead is coming right after the end of Selena + chef filming

7 hours ago, Geovane. said:

At this point i don't think they have one, sis. But i'm hoping that the lead is coming right after the end of Selena + chef filming

We can hope

Selena posting that Alex compilation was so random lol 

maybe she is trynna do something :lakitu:

I have said this a couple times now but her being so overly active and posting personal stuff only confirms even more that she’s getting ready to release.

1 hour ago, intoitblindly said:

I have said this a couple times now but her being so overly active and posting personal stuff only confirms even more that she’s getting ready to release.

I hope you’re right. Only Murders in the Building AND music? :flame:

48 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

I hope you’re right. Only Murders in the Building AND music? :flame:

Right OMITB is another point I forgot to mention lmao. Selena + Chef too. Since she always promotes everything at once. 

3 hours ago, intoitblindly said:

Right OMITB is another point I forgot to mention lmao. Selena + Chef too. Since she always promotes everything at once. 

Yes, May probably will be the month. Hopefully it will be more eventful than April. She will most likely be done with S4 this week or early May since she started filming 2 weeks ago and I doubt they need more than that to film 10 episodes, since it is also sort of candid and one take-y.

On May, then, she can focus on SNL and music 

Edited by MALAMENTE

22 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Yes, May probably will be the month. Hopefully it will be more eventful than April. She will most likely be done with S4 this week or early May since she started filming 2 weeks ago and I doubt they need more than that to film 10 episodes, since it is also sort of candid and one take-y.

On May, then, she can focus on SNL and music 

Yes exactly my thought 

i need new music asap!

for some reason i do think that she is coming the first half of May!

She was just live on Tiktok for about 10 minutes. Thinking about/wants to dye her hair back to blonde, friends were being controlling/mean to her again, got confused by the gifts people were sending thinking they were filters, then got sad when she was told it costs money and ended it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.