Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

2 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

Its fake, a stan account:alexz:

well.. that was embarrassing.

do you know when will they announce the other snl dates?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

well.. that was embarrassing.

do you know when will they announce the other snl dates?

They will announce the second to last after Benedict’s episode on May 6 and the last episode after that one on May 14th

So May looks like fun: maybe Met Gala, hopefully SNL, the girls event, most likely the official trailer for S2

Can’t wait!

7 hours ago, La Luna said:

ahhhh so pretty 

For a few seconds i thought the red hair was real

if only :jonny: 

she’s teasing red hair for met gala wbk :giraffe:

reality: she’s staying at the beach house in malibu to film s+c

Pretty sure she’s now done filming S+C so hopefully she goes to the met.

2 hours ago, intoitblindly said:

Pretty sure she’s now done filming S+C so hopefully she goes to the met.

That’s the thing that confuses me because her last tiktok makes it look like they ain’t done since the equipment is still there but it’s been like 3 weeks basically; how long does it take to film an episode? It should basically be an episode a day so 10 days max. But who knows?

I guess going to NY from Cali for one night only might be tiring. I just want her to go fr

I always expect her to not be bothered to go to events and stuff because it might be exhausting but she surprises me so praying lol

Edited by MALAMENTE

1 hour ago, MALAMENTE said:

That’s the thing that confuses me because her last tiktok makes it look like they ain’t done since the equipment is still there but it’s been like 3 weeks basically; how long does it take to film an episode? It should basically be an episode a day so 10 days max. But who knows?

I guess going to NY from Cali for one night only might be tiring. I just want her to go fr

I always expect her to not be bothered to go to events and stuff because it might be exhausting but she surprises me so praying lol

I saw someone on Twitter post that her sister posted that she'll be in a hotel tomorrow? I'm just going to believe that lmao

but her posting that on tiktok doesn't have to mean anything tbh maybe she had already filmed those yesterday or even a couple days ago and just posted those today. :michael:

Either way her being done with filming S+C doesn't automatically mean that she's going to go to the met, I'M just hoping that she does.

59 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

I saw someone on Twitter post that her sister posted that she'll be in a hotel tomorrow? I'm just going to believe that lmao

but her posting that on tiktok doesn't have to mean anything tbh maybe she had already filmed those yesterday or even a couple days ago and just posted those today. :michael:

Either way her being done with filming S+C doesn't automatically mean that she's going to go to the met, I'M just hoping that she does.

Yeah, that’s what I mean, that she could be free for a month and still don’t go to events and not be bothered. Hope its true and they go. 

13 hours ago, aquababy said:

she’s teasing red hair for met gala wbk :giraffe:

reality: she’s staying at the beach house in malibu to film s+c

Ughh she can't skip the Met. No when the theme is finally interesting and her glam team is doing their job right for once.
She has the chance to redeem herself.

:jonnycat:

Edited by La Luna

Well... No Met Gala i guess :monkey:

Ugh i can't stand her. She skipped  the Vanity fair's after party, the grammys and now will probably skip the Met too.

At this point, she is just trying to make an enemy out me. 

6aYle9L.gif

Edited by La Luna

One of those big gossip youtubers posted a video “exposing” Selena about her supposed feud with Francia and her being an alcoholic, when are they gonna get over it :devil:

9 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

One of those big gossip youtubers posted a video “exposing” Selena about her supposed feud with Francia and her being an alcoholic, when are they gonna get over it :devil:

Her haters desperately want to see her being a horrible person and it will never happen. It’s embarrassing for them

After a couple of appearances she will hide for the rest of the year :rip:

why is she like this?

What happened?

im glad she retired from music. acting is her thing 

2 hours ago, Gerry I Shot said:

What happened?

She posted a TikTok using an audio that said the word "psycho" and she is using it as a way to make everyone aware that some people with mental illnesses find that offensive. And of course fans are doing the most calling her names because she is not entertatining them. You know, the usual from her non-grass touching fans 

I miss her star power so much ?

That Chainsmokers album comes out next week. I guess they're gonna push it as a single so they better book the TTH residency and spins on Z100 every hour now.

ezgif 4 205e8acd8c27

1 hour ago, feelingsonfire said:

That Chainsmokers album comes out next week. I guess they're gonna push it as a single so they better book the TTH residency and spins on Z100 every hour now.

ezgif 4 205e8acd8c27

there's a no collab

Will she skip the MET? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.