Jump to content

Selena Gomez


Royal Culture

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MALAMENTE

    532

  • La Luna

    373

  • Selegend

    325

  • jxbuggie

    299

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

She was just live on Tiktok for about 10 minutes. Thinking about/wants to dye her hair back to blonde, friends were being controlling/mean to her again, got confused by the gifts people were sending thinking they were filters, then got sad when she was told it costs money and ended it.

It’s sad how boring and bossy her friends are. Like sure, you don’t wanna be in her livestream, so just leave the room and shut up. She is interacting with her followers. 
 

I hope that if she dyes it again, she goes for a different shade; I think dirty blonde would suit her very well. I just hope it is not affecting her hair cause dying it too much can be bad and she has it for just about two months before going back to her natural hair color. 

Edited by MALAMENTE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Godly said:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Under-Eye-Blush-7080656964031679274

 

I was scrolling through videos of people doing this trend and the way about 3 every 4 of them are using Rare Beauty :deadbanana: she has the beauty community on a chokehold I fear

Rare Beauty has been such a win for her, I’m very proud. Not everyone can say they have a successful and actually good beauty brand! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Christina Ricci said on IG stories that she is doing both Variety’s Actors on Actors and THR’s Actors Roundtable. That means the participants are already chosen and might film the videos soon. I so hope Selena does both too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

Met Gala in 1 week! :alexz:

do we think she will go?

i think since she's been going to acting events like the SAG and Critics Choice and 100% will go to the Emmys maybe she'll think it's not worth it. 

i think she'll only go if she's really releasing music soon.... if she's not what would be the reason since she already has the actings events that makes more sense for her when it comes to networking and that she already make redcarpet headlines attending to them? 

she'll only go if she's releasing music soon... uhhh i'm nervous 

Edited by Selegend
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2022 at 4:40 AM, Ithinkforme13 said:

She was just live on Tiktok for about 10 minutes. Thinking about/wants to dye her hair back to blonde, friends were being controlling/mean to her again, got confused by the gifts people were sending thinking they were filters, then got sad when she was told it costs money and ended it.

she better kick them out……. On a livestream :coffee2: 
 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLpc8b9y/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Selegend said:

do we think she will go?

i think since she's been going to acting events like the SAG and Critics Choice and 100% will go to the Emmys maybe she'll think it's not worth it. 

i think she'll only go if she's really releasing music soon.... if she's not what would be the reason since she already has the actings events that makes more sense for her when it comes to networking and that she already make redcarpet headlines attending to them? 

she'll only go if she's releasing music soon... uhhh i'm nervous 

OMITB, it wont hurt to get her name out there so the new season gets some publicity. The MET is in NYC and publications love references so they will for sure mention how Mabel is at the Met or some ****. She could go with the Martins, it would be so cute and iconic. 
 

But at the end of the day, every year she has attended with nothing to promote so I don’t know why it has to be different this time around. She’s attended to promote a brand, that’s true however but never anything of her own. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

Met Gala in 1 week! :alexz:

she's going? :jonny2:

 

i mean i think she wouldn't go just to necessarily promote music. OMITB season 2 is coming soon, she should keep appearances. which i can't wait for!

 

the album though.. i really do miss her music, she's really just been a tiktoker lately :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MALAMENTE said:

 

 

May 18th I'm a little scared ngl

 

Hmm maybe its something that can done/filmed in advance.. I feel like with SNL all your time has to be reserved for rehearsal that week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

Hmm maybe its something that can done/filmed in advance.. I feel like with SNL all your time has to be reserved for rehearsal that week.

Right, that's why I'm suspicious. Like, its just three days before so idk. We still do not have any info on what this is exactly but if she goes to DC, that's not too far away from NY so maybe a quick trip she can make. 

Another possibility is her hosting the prior episode, the one on the 14th, but I don't really feel that lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Right, that's why I'm suspicious. Like, its just three days before so idk. We still do not have any info on what this is exactly but if she goes to DC, that's not too far away from NY so maybe a quick trip she can make. 

Another possibility is her hosting the prior episode, the one on the 14th, but I don't really feel that lol 

I saw a couple of tweets that make it seem like she's gonna be there, but maybe it's people just guessing and she's just gonna film some kind of video beforehand cause if she's hosting that week then I don't see how she'd be able to have Wednesday off the schedule :michael:

 

Between Steve teasing that they wanted to guest star on an episode hosted by Selena, followed by insiders saying she was gonna host this year, then Bowen Yang hinting at someone that was attending the Critics Choice hosting "soon", to the Martins very conveniently having the May 21 weekend off when they should've been on tour, I'd be really surprised if she wasn't actually hosting in the end :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2022 at 1:01 PM, Godly said:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Under-Eye-Blush-7080656964031679274

 

I was scrolling through videos of people doing this trend and the way about 3 every 4 of them are using Rare Beauty :deadbanana: she has the beauty community on a chokehold I fear

Rare Beauty is everywhere:deadbanana2:

Its also my new fav blush:gaycat5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Godly said:

I saw a couple of tweets that make it seem like she's gonna be there, but maybe it's people just guessing and she's just gonna film some kind of video beforehand cause if she's hosting that week then I don't see how she'd be able to have Wednesday off the schedule :michael:

 

Between Steve teasing that they wanted to guest star on an episode hosted by Selena, followed by insiders saying she was gonna host this year, then Bowen Yang hinting at someone that was attending the Critics Choice hosting "soon", to the Martins very conveniently having the May 21 weekend off when they should've been on tour, I'd be really surprised if she wasn't actually hosting in the end :deadbanana4:

I hope she does not go to whatever that is. Like, I don't think she even needs to be there. She can record something or whatever. 

And all those things are too many to be coincidences. She has to be hosting that episode, there's no other way. It would be so nasty if she ends up not hosting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

another event she could go to, hopefully 

Disney owns Hulu. This seems very likely, at least I hope so. :flower3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

Disney owns Hulu. This seems very likely, at least I hope so. :flower3:

Yep, it says in the article that OMITB will be shown at the event! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Yep, it says in the article that OMITB will be shown at the event! 

Awesome! It seems likely she’ll show up then, especially if it’s for Emmy consideration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So quite a few actresses eligible for Best Comedy Actress.

https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/2022-emmy-predictions-lead-actress-comedy-series/jeansmart-4/ 

Hope she gets a noms but one of the Martins and the shows itself are most likely. With the way every other award show played out I'm not expecting them to win but noms would be great.

 

Also the  Disney upfronts will be on May 17th so maybe another teaser trailer or full length trailer at that time.

Edited by jxbuggie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

 

 

crickets..

thats why im saying that do not get your hope up, yall stan selena gomez.

 

Its fake, a stan account:alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.