Jump to content

Selena Gomez


Royal Culture
 Share

Recommended Posts

First page :giraffe:

 

edit: nvm :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jxbuggie

    105

  • MALAMENTE

    211

  • Selegend

    77

  • La Luna

    90

1 hour ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

First page :giraffe:

 

edit: nvm :skull:

:toofunny3: sorry sis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hope we get the SNL hosting announcement next week since Lizzo hosts this Saturday and they usually reveal the hosts and musical guests for the following month after the last episode of the current month is done. I do think they might announce them week by week, but hope im wrong. 

 

She is serving looks lately, I hope they are all for Selena + Chef; I think they will be, they feel very summery and I believe it will come out in the summer. 

 

She'll be done before May so in May I hope she attends the MET Ball. She also has that Girls event (and hopefully SNL). Then in June promo for S2 and campaigning for the Emmys. July her bday and probably S+C. 

 

I just want some fashion magazine covers, I miss her in them. Looking forward to campaigning and all the cool stuff that happens with it. Considering the fact that they normally film the season starting in December, the summer and almost the fall seems sort of empty so maybe two things: either she films a movie (Silvia biopic) or releases the album and promotes it a bit. I kinda want the second option since I think at this point it is better that she releases it and gets it out of the way and can focus on acting. She can market it as the last album in a while. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She should stick to acting tho, seems to have a lot potential for a great career there, I’d listen to another last album from her as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm curious to know what you all think about her upcoming album? like what you do think does it sound like or what could be possible collaborations? I still think the people she followed have to mean something especially since her Instagram is only professional nowadays

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

I'm curious to know what you all think about her upcoming album? like what you do think does it sound like or what could be possible collaborations? I still think the people she followed have to mean something especially since her Instagram is only professional nowadays

I think it’s time for her to move on from mid tempos. I think people want more uptempo music from her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I think it’s time for her to move on from mid tempos. I think people want more uptempo music from her.

Personally I love her mid-tempos. But yes I can see what you mean, Rare was predominantly mid-tempos. So I guess I agree a bit since I want her to change it up for the next album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

Personally I love her mid-tempos. But yes I can see what you mean, Rare was predominantly mid-tempos. So I guess I agree a bit since I want her to change it up for the next album.

If the rumors of her doing a chain smokers collab is true then I hope it’s a clue what her sound will be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

If the rumors of her doing a chain smokers collab is true then I hope it’s a clue what her sound will be. 

Not too excited about that if it's true. Mostly just because I want her to start her era already and for her not to waste the hype on a Chainsmokers collab

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

I'm curious to know what you all think about her upcoming album? like what you do think does it sound like or what could be possible collaborations? I still think the people she followed have to mean something especially since her Instagram is only professional nowadays

I hope more songs like Souvenir, Fetish & LYLALS :WAP:

 

I NEED NEW MUSIC:WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Btw Doja, Megan, Lil Nas, Olivia, Khalid and Dominic Fike are among the people she followed on Instagram in that spree. Would love a collab with most of these tbh but I can't see most of them ever happening so I'm really curious to know if they meant something or not. She also followed Kacey but this was the one I figured she just followed because she attended her concert in 2019 lol 

 

Anyways, hope I get another Crowded Room from her. One of her best, its so so good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, intoitblindly said:

Btw Doja, Megan, Lil Nas, Olivia, Khalid and Dominic Fike are among the people she followed on Instagram in that spree. Would love a collab with most of these tbh but I can't see most of them ever happening so I'm really curious to know if they meant something or not. She also followed Kacey but this was the one I figured she just followed because she attended her concert in 2019 lol 

 

Anyways, hope I get another Crowded Room from her. One of her best, its so so good.

She also followed Lizzo and BTS (and Coldplay, Camilo and Blackpink, but we already got that). Then also Drake but that’s 90% because of Spiral. 
 

I don’t see her collaborating with all those people either but I can see a song with Megan and maybe Lizzo since she liked that post of Lizzo playing her new album to her mom and it mirrored her liking Coldplay’s album announcement. 

Her album I hope it is urban leaning but also has some disco/synth-pop influence. 
 

The collabs I find realistic for her album are with Megan and Cardi and I hope she has a male vocal in there too. I would be find with that. 


EDIT: Just saw that the Lizzo album has no collabs so yeah, scratch that lol

Edited by MALAMENTE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's the way that she became TikTok most loved person in like 3 days of using the app is insane to me. I hope she's having fun with it and doesn't quit after 2 weeks, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SLOW DOWN is going viral on Tik Tok. 5 videos with more than 300k likes in 1 day :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

SLOW DOWN is going viral on Tik Tok. 5 videos with more than 300k likes in 1 day :jonny5:

:jonny3:  Share links to the audios/videos sis! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, popularmoonlight said:

:jonny3:  Share links to the audios/videos sis! 

I'm dumb and can't link them, but it's Slow Down but sped up. JUSTICE FOR SLOW DOWN ONE OF HER BEST SINGLES/VIDEOS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

SLOW DOWN is going viral on Tik Tok. 5 videos with more than 300k likes in 1 day :jonny5:

this song is always going viral but the streams are somehow not increasing :skull: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, intoitblindly said:

I'm curious to know what you all think about her upcoming album? like what you do think does it sound like or what could be possible collaborations? I still think the people she followed have to mean something especially since her Instagram is only professional nowadays

i honestly dont know. I'm kinda hopeful cause ian is working on the SG3 and he produced amazing songs for Selena such as Back To You, Souvenir, Look At Her Now.. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

It's the way that she became TikTok most loved person in like 3 days of using the app is insane to me. I hope she's having fun with it and doesn't quit after 2 weeks, 

There's such a desire for her content. :jonny:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Selena is nominated for a Peabody Award one of the most prestigious award for broadcasting and 30-60 get nominated out of 1000 submitted (idk I searched this on internet)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes Ian is great hope they work on more together this time around. I also hope that Tainy is on the album as well even though it’s english. Love his production.

And right. I totally forgot that she followed BTS and Lizzo. But since Lizzo and her have nothing on her album I guess I mostly wrote it off lol. And BTS I also can’t see tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

i completely forgot about this.

 

Edited by jxbuggie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...