Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Selena Quintanilla

Featured Replies

  • Replies 182
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

“Como La Flor” can go choke, overrated trash. 
 

“Si Una Vez” deserves, underrated single. 
 

And Justice for “Ya No”, it’s a crime to humanity it’s not on Spotify. Angry Selena >>>> 

1 hour ago, Triton said:

“Como La Flor” can go choke, overrated trash. 
 

“Si Una Vez” deserves, underrated single. 
 

And Justice for “Ya No”, it’s a crime to humanity it’s not on Spotify. Angry Selena >>>> 

I just noticed it isn't available on Apple Music either. They also removed Puede Ser. I wonder if it has something to do with Chris being involved in the production of both songs. :mandown:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Triton said:

“Si Una Vez” deserves, underrated single. 

!!

  • Author
1 hour ago, Triton said:

“Si Una Vez” deserves, underrated single. 

Facts!!:jonny5:

 

1 hour ago, Triton said:

And Justice for “Ya No”, it’s a crime to humanity it’s not on Spotify. Angry Selena >>>> 

Edited by Saddy

33 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I just noticed it isn't available on Apple Music either. They also removed Puede Ser. I wonder if it has something to do with Chris being involved in the production of both songs. :mandown:

Probably, didn’t her family just cut him out? Petty. The song is amazing. 

13 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Facts!!:jonny5:

 

It’s not available in the US

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Triton said:

It’s not available in the US

Oh no :!ohno:

Not the Quintanilla’s blocking Ya No (Chris Perez version) in the USA :biblio:

 

At least we have Ya No (Santana version) :fan:

 

 

8 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Never seen this video before:duca:

It's part of an educational PSA she did about Mexican American music.

 

 

 

  • Author
41 minutes ago, kishi said:

It's part of an educational PSA she did about Mexican American music.

 

 

 

Thank you:heart:

We should get this twitter account to harass ask Abraham to put the original Ya No back on streaming.

 

https://twitter.com/pop_activism?lang=en

 

I remember when I was a kid the Quintanillas/EMI would release a new compilation album every year :emofish: times have changed ever since digital sales and now streaming took over physical sales. I wonder if we’ll ever get a new compilation album. 

9 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I remember when I was a kid the Quintanillas/EMI would release a new compilation album every year :emofish: times have changed ever since digital sales and now streaming took over physical sales. I wonder if we’ll ever get a new compilation album. 

Probably not, maybe another remix album. I'd be happy if they finally repressed her entire discography on cassette, cds, and vinyl. A lot of her albums are out of production (Selena, Ven Conmigo, Dreaming of You).

On 5/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, Karla Cabello said:

 

other girls should take notes :jonny4:

I LOVE this song, discovered it 2 years ago, and I remember I was blown away, beautiful record that deserved way more attention. Good thing is that I still hear it on the radio sometimes. :heart2: 

14 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Probably not, maybe another remix album. I'd be happy if they finally repressed her entire discography on cassette, cds, and vinyl. A lot of her albums are out of production (Selena, Ven Conmigo, Dreaming of You).

I would love to own all of her studio albums on vinyl :heart2: but I have a feeling we won’t get them anytime soon since the announcement of the “new” album that is being released with Warner and not Universal… I wonder if there’s beef behind the scenes with the Q family and Universal :mandown:

22 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I would love to own all of her studio albums on vinyl :heart2: but I have a feeling we won’t get them anytime soon since the announcement of the “new” album that is being released with Warner and not Universal… I wonder if there’s beef behind the scenes with the Q family and Universal :mandown:

Probably an Aaliyah situation with the physical stuff. Abraham probably wants a bigger cut. :mandown:

37 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Probably an Aaliyah situation with the physical stuff. Abraham probably wants a bigger cut. :mandown:

:mandown:

X1idZEU.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.