Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Selena Quintanilla

Featured Replies

  • Replies 182
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

49 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I think that's the "new" album Abraham was promoting earlier in the year? It's being released by Warner. 

That cover is awful.

 

https://www.target.com/p/selena-moonchild-mixes-cd/-/A-87208994#lnk=sametab

 

  • Author
8 hours ago, Attitude said:

I think that's the "new" album Abraham was promoting earlier in the year? It's being released by Warner. 

That cover is awful.

 

https://www.target.com/p/selena-moonchild-mixes-cd/-/A-87208994#lnk=sametab

 

Yep, agree :gaycat6:

Why am I just finding out that AB allegedly removed Selena from the writing credits of Bidi Bidi Bom Bom to possibly prevent Chris from getting royalties? :biblio:

  • Author

 

On 7/17/2022 at 5:12 AM, Attitude said:

Why am I just finding out that AB allegedly removed Selena from the writing credits of Bidi Bidi Bom Bom to possibly prevent Chris from getting royalties? :biblio:

What? :biblio: where did you read this?

  • Author

"Tú, Solo Tú" is now available on Selena's Youtube channel

 

On 7/18/2022 at 10:27 AM, Saddy said:

 

What? :biblio: where did you read this?

The Selena Quintanilla reddit. :deadbanana:

  • Author

This one is so good :jonny5:

 

11 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The Selena Quintanilla reddit. :deadbanana:

:rip:

I'll always have doubts on how to feel towards the Quintanilla family but at the end of the day, Selena was the star and she is the reason we tune in.

That being said, I do like the new single remastered. 

 

The lyrics are sweet and innocent and kind of goes hand in hand with Dreaming of You. Not sonically but lyrically.

Moonchild Mixes is just another re-release of Selena y Sus Inicios. The Quintanillas own the rights to her earlier material and is why they're releasing it under Warner. Capitol/Universal owns her recordings from 1990 onwards. They could've re-issued her more popular albums, but went with this release for the money.  :mandown:

I'm annoyed at them constantly teasing the 1993/94 astrodome performances finally getting released year after year only for nothing to come of it. Same thing with the video release of the 1993 Live album. Give the fans something new instead of rehashing the same songs year after year. :angry:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 7/31/2022 at 7:04 AM, Attitude said:

Give the fans something new instead of rehashing the same songs year after year.

I don't think they have any "new" material to release, that's why they do the same thing over and over again :rip:

On 8/8/2022 at 8:01 PM, Saddy said:

I don't think they have any "new" material to release, that's why they do the same thing over and over again :rip:

Idk. The delisting of songs and then selling them as "new" seems kind of slimy to me. 

  • Author

 

I'm gonna listen to this album rn and give my honest opinion :gaycat1:

  • Author

I really liked this one. Idk why but it feels so nostalgic, but in a good way:gaycat6: 8/10

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.