Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Selena Quintanilla

Featured Replies

  • Replies 182
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She's an icon, she's a legend and she will always be the moment!  

 

Love her! R.I.P angel :heart2:

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

That new album definitely got cancelled. :deadbanana:

Or Warner decided to release it whenever the cds and vinyls are ready to ship. 

On 4/28/2022 at 6:35 PM, Saddy said:

:clap3:

AP is her opus. :clap3:

I am a stan. 

 

On 4/28/2022 at 12:35 PM, Saddy said:

:clap3:

This is absolutely one of her best songs and one of my favorites. 

 

14 hours ago, Saddy said:

FRtlZWdWUAEZ0-h?format=jpg&name=large

The two best albums having the most streams. I love to see it. 

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

 

I’m guessing another SELENA ¡VIVE! ? 

  • Author
4 hours ago, Nemo said:

@Saddy bby would you like the OP of this base? <3 

Sure :heart:

On 5/17/2022 at 3:23 PM, Saddy said:

 

I feel like we get a new documentary/tv special every year. :deadbanana:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I feel like we get a new documentary/tv special every year. :deadbanana:

Her family is hungry for money, so... :dancehall:

  • Author

OP has been updated:gaycatina1: thank you @Nemo:heart:

 

53 minutes ago, Nemo said:

The way I’ll never understand how this is not a bigger classic (along with Missing My Grammy)


giphy.gif

Agree!!! Unpopular opinion: I Could Fall In Love is much better than Dreaming of You :celestial2: DOY is also a masterpiece but ICFIL just breaks my heart every time I listen to it :!ohno:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.