• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

2 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

You are amazing, thanks!

Also, I know NFL/YouTube is really good for uploading the performance right after Halftime ends. Only downside is you miss it in real-time. 

just in case 

A new tour is great, I would definitely see her again

BUT I NEED a new album, PLEASE :jonny:

I’ve completely switched how I feel about Rihanna again. After being a stan for so long I got annoyed at constantly being dragged along for the ride with a new album coming that never came. And so I stopped being interested in her and her music but for some reason I’m getting excited again. I want a new album to drop the second she leaves the stage this weekend. A nice long album like bad bunny’s will do me just fine 🤡 

4 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I’ve completely switched how I feel about Rihanna again. After being a stan for so long I got annoyed at constantly being dragged along for the ride with a new album coming that never came. And so I stopped being interested in her and her music but for some reason I’m getting excited again. I want a new album to drop the second she leaves the stage this weekend. A nice long album like bad bunny’s will do me just fine 🤡 

Once the album actually comes back I predict a mass flux of return for lots of long-time stans who dropped her. I don’t think those people ever stopped loving Ms Fenty  :bird:

5 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Sorry but there’s only one option for the opening song & it’s Where Have You Been :jonny3:

That would be epic!

I feel like this interview wasn't really discussed much?

Adam spoke of a ''surprise'' but obviously couldn't confirm or deny collabs / any guest performer's, but it doesn't necessarily mean there's going to be one, he just mentions a surprise (even though its most likely a guest performer..)

What do we think? I feel like someone like Jay Z or Eminem wouldn't exactly be a 'surprise' since its pretty predictable, but then again I guess he's gotta hype up the show when he speaks about it anyway

So what do we think he's referring to?

9 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Adam spoke of a ''surprise'' but obviously couldn't confirm or deny collabs / any guest performer's, but it doesn't necessarily mean there's going to be one, he just mentions a surprise (even though its most likely a guest performer..)

What do we think? I feel like someone like Jay Z or Eminem wouldn't exactly be a 'surprise' since its pretty predictable, but then again I guess he's gotta hype up the show when he speaks about it anyway

Ufff 

This is going to be so EPIC 

I cannot wait.

I'm super excited and I want to hear that press conference today to see what she has to say....

#Shaking

A guy on TikTok that has allegedly predicted the correct opening song 7/8 times says she will open with Don’t Stop The Music

We shall see 🙃

RockStarShit101
4 hours ago, Homebrand said:

before i watched the video, i thought you meant adam levine 

for a second i imagined if i never see your face ever again being performed :deadbanana:

RockStarShit101
26 minutes ago, Cas said:

Imo she's opening with Dont stop the music.

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

A guy on TikTok that has allegedly predicted the correct opening song 7/8 times says she will open with Don’t Stop The Music

We shall see 🙃

link?

2 minutes ago, RockStarShit69 said:

link?

We’ll see if he’s right 

4 minutes ago, RockStarShit69 said:

Rih opened with Stay on her last tour :eli:

Did she? I was there and I no longer remember

TODAY’S THE DAY NAVY 👏🏼 We get to see her again and this time it’s not walking out of Giorgio Baldi

Rih is def coming for top 3

RockStarShit101
18 minutes ago, Cas said:

Did she? I was there and I no longer remember

she did open with stay, and not just on tour, stay was the opener during her global citizen and made in america festivals  

1 minute ago, Cas said:

How many hours left till the interview?

4h and 8 min

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.