Rihanna

M A R C

1 hour ago, katara said:

I think the most we will get next year is her being featured on some collab in summer or Q4. 

I think it will all depend on how good LMU performs and if she gets the oscars exposure, and how well people respond to her SB performance.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

29 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I think it will all depend on how good LMU performs and if she gets the oscars exposure, and how well people respond to her SB performance.

I can’t believe y’all still think she cares about all of these metrics and stats:bibliahh: 

LMU link is already replaced with the SavageX one on her bios. She did the song as a cute tribute and promoted it for a week for Disney and called it a day. I bet even this whole Oscars discourse is news to her. She’s not “testing the waters” with LMU so she can prepare for her big comeback. She is not making a masterplan so she can milk every opportunity to get her music to smash. She literally said she’s doing the SB cause ASAP convinced her and cause she wants to avoid getting too comfortable being a mom and staying home. AND also told us not to expect anything alongside SB so that we don’t hold it against her when nothing drops. We should just leave the woman be and have zero expectations at this point, after all these years.

Edited by EliteNaviShit

She loves pregnancy women since ever. She loves that she can do whatever they want although they are pregnant. This is the reason she had a pregnancy woman since vol 1 of savage. Even in the fashion show previous to Amazon prime. 

And we all know how she feels in her pregnancy. 

Maybe she is planning to tour with Baby Fenty. 2 inside. To show the world again that a mother can do whatever she want. 

One thing we have to keep in mind is that it was HER team who pushed the 'Rihanna's comeback to music' narrative....I just don't think they would do that if the plan was just to release a soundtrack single and bounce. Her Savage interview only confirmed that new music wasn't going to coincide with the SB performance not that music isn't coming at all. We have credible sources that have talked about her prepping for a tour and in talks to do festivals and none of that would make any sense if there was no album planned. I think she's playing the expectations game....she likely just doesn't want fans on her neck about when new music is going to drop until she has a firm date/timeline for roll-out 

1 hour ago, zzmyth said:

LIFT ME UP SPOTIFY CHARTRUN:

Day1 - 3 (NE) Lift Me Up - 7.605.514

Day2 - 9 (3) Lift Me Up - 4.399.597 (-42%) -Saturday-

Day3 - 13 (9) Lift Me Up - 3.379.575 (-23%) -Sunday-

Day4 - 14 (13) Lift Me Up - 3.541.333 (+5%)

Day5 - 17 (14) Lift Me Up - 3.174.879 (-10%)

Day6 - 18 (17) Lift Me Up - 3.044.848 (-4%)

Day7 - 19 (18) Lift Me Up - 3.090.921 (+2%)

Day8 - 39 (19) Lift Me Up - 3.062.272 (-1%)

Day9 - 43 (39) Lift Me Up - 2.622.535 (-14%) -Saturday-

Day10 - 42 (43) Lift Me Up - 2.159.165 (-17%) -Sunday-

Day11 - 38 (42) Lift Me Up - 2.437.966 (+13%)

Day12 - 37 (38) Lift Me Up - 2.452.877 (+1%)

Day13 - 38 (37) Lift Me Up - 2.406.426 (-2%)

Day14 - 34 (38) Lift Me Up - 2.475.802 (+3%)

Day15 - 30 (34) Lift Me Up - 2.580.181 (+4%)

Day16 - 21 (30) Lift Me Up - 2.566.097 (-0.5%) -Saturday-

Day 17 - 24 (21) Lift Me Up - 2.293.088 (-10%) -Sunday-

Day 18 - 19 (24) Lift Me Up - 2.634.508 (+15%)

Best number since day 8. :duca: We love to see it in the top 20.

It's wild to me that her music's still not available on tiktok. :ace: What is it that they're waiting for at this point? 

3 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I'm still confident we'll get the album within that timeframe....if no album was coming, I don't think she'd be considering touring at all

Hopefully she does a festival over the summer. :gaycat6:

44 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

It's wild to me that her music's still not available on tiktok. :ace: What is it that they're waiting for at this point? 

Does she even care? Maybe she is concerned about it 'cheapening' her music or maybe it's saved for the album. I mean either way, she is smashing 

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

One thing we have to keep in mind is that it was HER team who pushed the 'Rihanna's comeback to music' narrative....I just don't think they would do that if the plan was just to release a soundtrack single and bounce. Her Savage interview only confirmed that new music wasn't going to coincide with the SB performance not that music isn't coming at all. We have credible sources that have talked about her prepping for a tour and in talks to do festivals and none of that would make any sense if there was no album planned. I think she's playing the expectations game....she likely just doesn't want fans on her neck about when new music is going to drop until she has a firm date/timeline for roll-out 

Exactly lol

12 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Exactly lol

+...if there's one thing the last 7 years has taught us about Rih is that she is not clueless about roll-outs and launches. She has successfully launched 3 businesses and been involved in countless campaign executions, creative concepts, and has risen to billionaire status because of it. I don't buy at all that she's clueless about when and how she wants to launch her next album and era. I think she is gearing up for a big 2023 and is just not ready to make any announcements yet. Lastly, no way do I believe that the SB is just a fly by the night decision she made with no thought haven gone into it. This is the biggest stage of her career and she knows it....I think he SB will serve to push her catalogue across all streaming platforms and she will use that as the start of sharing info on new music. My bet is that the single will come in early Q2 followed by the album in early summer. 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

1 hour ago, EliteNaviShit said:

I can’t believe y’all still think she cares about all of these metrics and stats:bibliahh: 

LMU link is already replaced with the SavageX one on her bios. She did the song as a cute tribute and promoted it for a week for Disney and called it a day. I bet even this whole Oscars discourse is news to her. She’s not “testing the waters” with LMU so she can prepare for her big comeback. She is not making a masterplan so she can milk every opportunity to get her music to smash. She literally said she’s doing the SB cause ASAP convinced her and cause she wants to avoid getting too comfortable being a mom and staying home. AND also told us not to expect anything alongside SB so that we don’t hold it against her when nothing drops. We should just leave the woman be and have zero expectations at this point, after all these years.

She doesn't care, but if she is to keep on doing music, to test the waters is key.

Let's not be naive.

Rihanna is not dumb, she is successful, but she needs her music career to maintain her status.

That's why she is doing the SuperBowl.

The thing is.... will she be launching more music after that?

I really think it will matter on how well her music and catalog does from now til february

The film is getting nice praise and the song is starting to set with the GP it seems. 

Lovely

In a way I'm happy she is not part of the grammys mess... 

Those nods are absolutely tragic... Wow

The way that LMU is climbing day by day. People appreciate the song now. It's a grower although I love since first listen. 

1 minute ago, DonDesperado said:

The way that LMU is climbing day by day. People appreciate the song now. It's a grower although I love since first listen. 

Another W when everyone was sure she’d be taking an L. Again. :rip: 

Ok so I’m back into believing R9 is coming Q1 or Q2.

Are we really to take that Savage interview seriously? 

Even if she starts recording now, she could release 2-3 singles pre-album whilst she is still recording.

LMU is great, BA is tragic but I want to see her direction!!!

27 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Are we really to take that Savage interview seriously? 

Yes because it’s true. Lol she recorded lift me up just 2 months before it came out, a movie that Black Panther had been working on for YEARS. 

Then she procrastinated accepting the Superbowl til the final hour too. 

Someone who’s really passionate about music wouldn’t have this mindset, but she shouldn’t care. Fenty Beauty will prbly make more for her next year than touring. 

She’s prbly waiting to see how much she enjoys rehearsing for the Super Bowl, and if it’s a hassle she’ll call it a year and spend it with her baby. Lol

I saw the movie yesterday, two thoughts (just in case i’m going to hide it)

Spoiler

1) was expecting LMU to come up DURING the movie, not in the first block of closing credits…

2) the fenty foundation joke lol she really is part of the MCU at this point

8 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

Yes because it’s true. Lol she recorded lift me up just 2 months before it came out, a movie that Black Panther had been working on for YEARS. 

Then she procrastinated accepting the Superbowl til the final hour too. 

Someone who’s really passionate about music wouldn’t have this mindset, but she shouldn’t care. Fenty Beauty will prbly make more for her next year than touring. 

She’s prbly waiting to see how much she enjoys rehearsing for the Super Bowl, and if it’s a hassle she’ll call it a year and spend it with her baby. Lol

& if she did that’s perfectly fine. She’s a new mother, for her to even come back into the music scene with a 6 month old at home was completely unexpected. The 1st year of life goes by so quick. She’s sacrificing time away from her baby to record music, rehearse, perform at SB

She surely doesn’t need the money & judging by her catalog streams she’s still musically relevant as ever. How can y’all say she’s not interested in her music career after that?!

& for what’s it worth Fenty Beauty & Savage X don’t even have events like that anymore where she attends. When’s the last time we saw her do a campaign for product launch at FB? Her recent savage shots were solely for the fashion show. She has yet to promote the loungewear or sport division with a big event like she would’ve done in the past. 

Rihanna is a certified TROLL I’m surprised more people haven’t learned by now to not take every little thing she says at face value. 

2 hours ago, BajanBeauty said:

& if she did that’s perfectly fine. She’s a new mother, for her to even come back into the music scene with a 6 month old at home was completely unexpected. The 1st year of life goes by so quick. She’s sacrificing time away from her baby to record music, rehearse, perform at SB

She surely doesn’t need the money & judging by her catalog streams she’s still musically relevant as ever. How can y’all say she’s not interested in her music career after that?!

& for what’s it worth Fenty Beauty & Savage X don’t even have events like that anymore where she attends. When’s the last time we saw her do a campaign for product launch at FB? Her recent savage shots were solely for the fashion show. She has yet to promote the loungewear or sport division with a big event like she would’ve done in the past. 

Rihanna is a certified TROLL I’m surprised more people haven’t learned by now to not take every little thing she says at face value. 

Also some fans seem to straight up dislike/hate her, the tone of the posts gosh..it's really not that deep. 

She really is a troll, always been. I trust her instinct and will just wait for whenever she announces. Till then BA & LMU are actually both excellent songs to tide us over 

14 minutes ago, politeone said:

Also some fans seem to straight up dislike/hate her, the tone of the posts gosh..it's really not that deep. 

She really is a troll, always been. I trust her instinct and will just wait for whenever she announces. Till then BA & LMU are actually both excellent songs to tide us over 

LMU is better each time I listen to it. BA has gone to my B library already. 

I want new music info. Even if it's 6-9 months away. 

To see her talk about it at least would be awesome 

Definitely we have the worst base of them all. 

You guys are so weird. 

We are getting a very nice shaped hit. It may not be a #1 smash... But it's doing amazing. 

And let's be honest... Only Rih can make this kinda song a hit. 

I find it so weird you guys are not around here commenting this moment... ?

This is just insane. ??

If only this was a full album... She would be shooting records. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.