Rihanna

M A R C

7 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Navy, follow this.

:bird:

Too much work for Rih... so even more for us... :priceless:

lol just kidding.

Will be exciting seeing if this is really coming for her.

I think the Golden Globes and the critics choice awards are key

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

1 hour ago, Homebrand said:

I hate to break it to you, but there is no way Rih is touring on her schedule + baby :rip:

Coachella and Glastonbury (if she does them) and the SB are just big platforms to help get her name and image back out there. I genuinely think she does not have an album anywhere near ready and these performances are merely just to help sell her other businesses 

Dont get me wrong, I’d love nothing more than the album but I just do not see it atm :rip: 

Not this narrative again pls... 

Anyways HDD did say back in October that she and her team were planning a stadium tour - they were the first to spill about Black Panther also

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

She was lying in that Savage show interview and didn’t wanna spoil the surprises, cause that album and tour are definitely coming 

:gaycat1:

2 hours ago, Homebrand said:

I hate to break it to you, but there is no way Rih is touring on her schedule + baby :rip:

Coachella and Glastonbury (if she does them) and the SB are just big platforms to help get her name and image back out there. I genuinely think she does not have an album anywhere near ready and these performances are merely just to help sell her other businesses 

Dont get me wrong, I’d love nothing more than the album but I just do not see it atm :rip: 

I mean…

Since when has having a baby hindered any other female pop star from releasing music and performing across the globe? Beyoncé, Cardi B, Adele etc. all done it months after giving birth. 

:rip:

If she doesn’t do the aforementioned it’s not because there’s a rule that says she can’t, but mostly because she doesn’t want too and wants to enjoy time with her child.

That said, since giving birth, she’s been out and about with Rocky on dozens upon dozens of occasions, travelled with him to London, filmed Savage, done press tours etc and her baby is only 7 months old or so at this point. 

Like @istan4badgalriri said, HDD are the outlet that leaked the info of 2023 being a “big year” for her as well as confirming her plans to tour and release music around the time of the SuperBowl. If that changes, it’s on Rih but she knows what she’s doing. I think she wants to keep everything a surprise right now. 2023 could her biggest and busier year since 2011/2012. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I mean…

Since when has having a baby hindered any other female pop star from releasing music and performing across the globe? Beyoncé, Cardi B, Adele etc. all done it months after giving birth. 

If she doesn’t do the aforementioned it’s not because there’s a rule that says she can’t, but mostly because she doesn’t want too and wants to enjoy time with her child.

That said, since giving birth, she’s been out and about with Rocky on dozens upon dozens of occasions, travelled with him to London, filmed Savage, done press tours etc and her baby is only 7 months old or so at this point. 

Like @istan4badgalriri said, HDD are the outlet that leaked the info of 2023 being a “big year” for her as well as confirming her plans to tour and release music around the time of the SuperBowl. If that changes, it’s on Rih but she knows what she’s doing. I think she wants to keep everything a surprise right now. 2023 could her biggest and busier year since 2011/2012. 

Cardi, Adele and Beyonce main priority and source of income is / was music and touring so I don't think their situations are similar at all. 

I want to remain optimistic about a tour but I really just don't see it, and even if she does won't even be a ''world'' tour poor me and just do a few stadiums in America / Europe like 20-30 shows max

Anyway, that's just my thoughts and hopefully I'm wrong 

1 minute ago, Homebrand said:

Cardi, Adele and Beyonce main priority and source of income is / was music and touring so I don't think their situations are similar at all. 

I want to remain optimistic about a tour but I really just don't see it, and even if she does won't even be a ''world'' tour poor me and just do a few stadiums in America / Europe like 20-30 shows max

Anyway, that's just my thoughts and hopefully I'm wrong 

I hope you are wrong.

But that thought has crossed the mind of everyone of us navy's

27 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I hope you are wrong.

But that thought has crossed the mind of everyone of us navy's

Lettuce pray 

It's been moving 10K a week for a while now. It's amazing how this is having soooo much longevity.

It's at 400K in this year end chart. Insane

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I mean…

I am with you and I think she has a plan for 2023.

There is no way she would announce new music on a Savage red carpet.

Like she has said in the past we will hear it from her first! Just like the Super Bowl announcement.

3 hours ago, Homebrand said:

This don’t even make sense. Sell what? 

Because someone watching the SB is really gonna be like let me go buy her new highlighter or that bra hidden underneath her costume. Get real 

Fenty Beauty & Savage X are established brands going on 5+ years… they sell on their own. 

7 hours ago, collin said:

At the MINIMUM she needs to give a greatest hits.

HELL NO. I’D RATHER BUY FENTY BEAUTY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. 

She will drop R9 next year. 

Next year:

Superbowl

Oscar performance (I'm so hype cause LMU is the kind of song that she performs with a lot of emotion) 

R9 

Festivals

Stadium tour (maybe 10 dates or something like that) 

Savage X Fenty vol 5

In 2024 she could be mom again. Keep relevant in Music with new material. And her brand little by little has their own public so they could work organic 

This is my prediction 

9 minutes ago, DonDesperado said:

She will drop R9 next year. 

Next year:

Superbowl

Oscar performance (I'm so hype cause LMU is the kind of song that she performs with a lot of emotion) 

R9 

Festivals

Stadium tour (maybe 10 dates or something like that) 

Savage X Fenty vol 5

In 2024 she could be mom again. Keep relevant in Music with new material. And her brand little by little has their own public so they could work organic 

This is my prediction 

My prediction:

Superbowl

Oscar Performance (If she gets that nomination I can see it 99%)

Couple of festivals around summertime

A feature or two around summer

Lead and Album R9 by Rihvember or january 2024 (not earlier)

Stadium tour 2024

12 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Lead and Album R9 by Rihvember or january 2024 (not earlier)

Wait i thought you were expecting r9 around the SB! 

4 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Wait i thought you were expecting r9 around the SB! 

I am being realistic. And she was the one saying that the SB didn't go along with new music.

So I'm choosing to believe her words before getting disappointed

1 minute ago, zzmyth said:

I am being realistic. And she was the one saying that the SB didn't go along with new music.

So I'm choosing to believe her words before getting disappointed

:clap3: Welcome to the team

(and if she releases early, we get a nice surprise)

4 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

She was lying in that Savage show interview and didn’t wanna spoil the surprises, cause that album and tour are definitely coming 

It’ll be a festival tour which im fine with I guess

Still don’t think an album is coming. Rihmember she did Rock in Rio while ANTI still wasn’t rihleased lol.

11 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Still don’t think an album is coming. Rihmember she did Rock in Rio while ANTI still wasn’t rihleased lol.

omg the festival rumours were the only thing giving me hope but now i remember this happened nnnnn

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Yeah but she was supposed to drop Anti and go on a world tour that year, RIR + that stadium show in Chile were part of the Latin American leg (originally)

At least we have the SB confirmed. 

And the Oscar performance is very likely. 

All of this in the Q1. We are lucky 

Hey when do we think these festivals will officially announce their line ups? I’d get Glasto tickets in a heartbeat:clownny:

7 hours ago, DonDesperado said:

At least we have the SB confirmed. 

And the Oscar performance is very likely. 

All of this in the Q1. We are lucky 

The fact that we are satisfied with crumbs at this point ??

I would really love an album rollout as she used to. But I'm 100% sure that if she didn't do that without a baby... She won't be doing it with a baby now. At least not so soon. Q3 2023... could be. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.