• orange22

Literally levitating. That new mix sounds gorgeous

• Like 3

Why can't they share it on the main account :dies:

BUT I'm hyped! It sounds so CRISP! 

• Like 2

Just now, wildsidenormani said:

Literally levitating. That new mix sounds gorgeous

did they slow it down? or was it just for the clip? 

1 minute ago, Can said:

did they slow it down? or was it just for the clip? 

it sounds slowed down to yall? maybe i'm just an idiot but i can't tell :rip:

It sounds the same tempo but with crisper production and more punch/attitude

im obsessed already 

1 minute ago, wildsidenormani said:

it sounds slowed down to yall? maybe i'm just an idiot but i can't tell :rip:

it's slower than the leak clip from the party. not slow in general 😭 just a slowed down version of that 

I agree it sounds slower than the fair release party clip, but same tempo as the leak demo version that was going around but definitely with a crispier production. Either way can't wait for candy paint to finally come out

Please lord give us a fast & furious inspired video. We need to see Candy Painted cars!

• Like 3

Also, posting new content only on NN is not going to help those platforms grow if they don't repost the stuff on her main accounts. 

• Like 5

boycott Normani Nation. What are they thinking....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

there is no logical explanation for not using her official accounts 

• Like 2

Okay now which one of you tried to ream me out for "complaining" a month ago when I said it was weird her team was posting the best videos on that useless Normani Nation account because I'd like a word!!

• Haha 1

I bet Normani urged to NOT have anything posted on her official channels. I wouldn't put it past her. First week numbers about to be a reality check

Ariana's "Nasty" hits 100 million streams on Spotify - Page 2 - Charts &  Sales - ATRL

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I bet Normani urged to NOT have anything posted on her official channels. I wouldn't put it past her. First week numbers about to be a reality check

Ariana's "Nasty" hits 100 million streams on Spotify - Page 2 - Charts &  Sales - ATRL

What is your prediction for the numbers?

I'm not understanding why she just can't get a social media manager. Like post on both. There's no reason to only have that small account posting your content. Even the on who shall not be named posts on both their accounts. 

2 hours ago, WheresJay said:

boycott Normani Nation. What are they thinking....

Do you have anything to offer us king?

55 minutes ago, _jays_ said:

What is your prediction for the numbers?

I'm not really into numbers exactly to make an accurate prediction but I'd at least consider a top 40 debut 

I'm sure she has a social media trainee working for her tho 

this is so ridiculous i actually can't 

42 minutes ago, Getlikemike said:

Do you have anything to offer us king?

😵‍💫 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

I think that's what happening but I only think that is what happened because Lydia posted things that should have been on Normani's account on the Normanination's account more than once. Then I saw several viral tweets of people laughing at for thinking she ran her own fan account. I can't even blame her for taking away Lydia's permission because even I was wondering why did that happen more than once? :toofunny2:

As far as numbers, my expectations is like 15,000k right now so pretty low :laugh:. Let's see if they actually get a pre-order up for physical copies and of course there's still Candy Paint's potential if they release it before the album.

• Like 1

Yeah 15K is where I've been mentally putting Dopamine's debut week for a while now. Maybe 20K if there's actually a well-organized release plan for physicals. I'd be surprised to see something higher than that unless Candy Paint REALLY takes off right out of the gate or something else on the album goes viral in the first week.

But we'll finally an album, so honestly I don't care :dies:

• Like 5

yes the production sounds amazing, I know we all know this song well but I can't wait to have it officially :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.